Donald Trump Ruthlessly Mocked for 'Major Announcement'

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."

Last edited:
No. He listens to advisors. He has bad ones. I am a serious Trump supporter but this little move is a career killer.
Perhaps he listened to Lindell? I really don't think so though...his mind is going, IMO. His every political intuition..and his has been better than most..should have screamed "NO!"

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? Hew calls them NFT's..non-fungible trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
It seems to me that he trolled the shit out of the loons. I find it hilarious that someone you people loath and would be better served ignoring still foam at the mouth any time he speaks. It boarders on the pathological.

He was a superb president.
We disagree, of course. I imagine that he can agree on one thing though..Trump will never be reelected President...never.
America can handle evil..or deranged...or comatose.

What none of us will abide is a grifter using his office to hawk Trading cards of himself~

the-life-of-p-t-barnum-written-by-himself-1.jpg

It seems to me that he trolled the shit out of the loons. I find it hilarious that someone you people loath and would be better served ignoring still foam at the mouth any time he speaks. It boarders on the pathological.
I see him soiling his pants and his MAGAt cult going "That sure trolled the libs!"

H.L. Mencken said it best:

"No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby. The mistake that is made always runs the other way. Because the plain people are able to speak and understand, and even, in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads, and an appetite for more. This assumption is a folly."

Forum List

Back