Donald Trump Ruthlessly Mocked for 'Major Announcement'

How is he doing that? You guys are the ones getting your panties in a wad! :itsok:
Uhhh....a cacophony of raucous laughter is not getting one's panties in a wad. Just sayin'---it never pays to be the last rat off of the ship--you might give DeSantis a try?

Last edited:
You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or "some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
This is the problem I have with journalism, the described ridicule of the former is mandatory and an obligation of the occupation which is a journalistic commandment calling into question the verasity of the claim while the claim of the latter ridicule is completely non-existent...
...I don't doubt trumps dunder headed thinking is capable of such non-sense but so is todays yellow journalism and the self described journalists who revel in it making the article as suspect as trump trading cards!

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
Trumpo is trying to outdo Melania.

Did you watch the video... his major announcement was not the trading e pics... maybe its you that has been fooled again by the media who jumped before they looked....
Did he say it? Yes. Did he say first, in the same 'announcement', before his policy proposal? Yes. Thus, did he use the opportunity to hawk his own merchandise? Yes.
Did he lead with it? Yes. Yes he did.
How stupid are you going to let this man make you look? Your own link mentions this fact..although seriously down-playing it.

Did he say it? Yes. Did he say first, in the same 'announcement', before his policy proposal? Yes. Thus, did he use the opportunity to hawk his own merchandise? Yes.
Did he lead with it? Yes. Yes he did.
How stupid are you going to let this man make you look? Your own link mentions this fact..although seriously down-playing it.
Trump is probally laughing just as hard that you people are jumping all over this like a pack of starving dogs on a bone.

Trump is probally laughing just as hard that you people are jumping all over this like a pack of starving dogs on a bone.
He probably is..and that should disturb you..profoundly. Such a break with reality is alarming. He has hard core supporters jumping ship. The maniacal, egocentric hucksterism of it all..is just too much.

Forum List

Back