Donald Trump Ruthlessly Mocked for 'Major Announcement'

Understand that Donald Trump is dinosaur, sinking in a tar pit, shrieking and wailing for attention, as he sinks ever deeper...
Wake up, you're dreaming. Ask your mommy for some hot chocolate. :itsok:

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
It’s all about making a buck and feeding his ego. Always has been with Trump

Are you spending your allowance on his grift?
His grift?.... Trump is selling something like every politician does after they leave office... except Biden... Biden has sold his position in government for 40 years so he doesn't need to sell a book or anything else...
But you have to admit... the media and the libs purposely or by mistake got it wrong again... his big announcement was not the e pics... it was about something liberals once cared deeply about... freedom of speech and thought and freedom of association... what has happened to you all?...
Did Trump winning do this to you?....

His grift?.... Trump is selling something like every politician does after they leave office... except Biden... Biden has sold his position in government for 40 years so he doesn't need to sell a book or anything else...
But you have to admit... the media and the libs purposely or by mistake got it wrong again... his big announcement was not the e pics... it was about something liberals once cared deeply about... freedom of speech and thought and freedom of association... what has happened to you all?...
Did Trump winning do this to you?....
Really.
This OP is about Trump trying to sell you a bunch of garbage. You really missed it all. Go back to start of the OP and you'll agree.

I can ask it because I look past nit picky shit like that.
Okay. With all the very serious events going on today, it is foolish to make an announcement of selling digital trading cards. It's so foolish, it looks like something enemy democrats made up.

Really.
This OP is about Trump trying to sell you a bunch of garbage. You really missed it all. Go back to start of the OP and you'll agree.
No it was a thread on Trump's big announcement which was reported wrong by the left wingnut media...
And you slurped it right up with a smile on your face... lie to me more please... Buuuaaaahahahahahaha

I didn't blame him. I'd like to know what he would do differently. Enemy democrats are maneuvering us into a very serious place, the place where nations crumble.
If you have to ask that you have forgotten what he has already done. What's happening now is the creation of Biden and the DNC cult.

The guy they have playing him sounds exactly like him.

It's not hard. All you have to do is nail the mannerisms.

Hello everyone, my name is Donald Trump. And tonight I bring to you one of the best and most biggest announcements I have made, maybe ever. Tonight I'm offering my own line of nft's with, your favorite president, me, in a... very snazzy looking superhero suit. I mean I look great folks, let me tell you. Rudy thinks so, the camera man thinks so... (You're doing an incredible job by the way, really incredible)

Really.
Rambunctious... Are you blind? If not read the following 1st 2 words:

FkB-JM-XoAIcELO

The cards are $99, I'm wondering if you guys want to go in on a pack? PM me if interested and you can send the money to my PayPal, once I've collected enough, I'll buy a pack.

This is the problem I have with journalism, the described ridicule of the former is mandatory and an obligation of the occupation which is a journalistic commandment calling into question the verasity of the claim while the claim of the latter ridicule is completely non-existent...
...I don't doubt trumps dunder headed thinking is capable of such non-sense but so is todays yellow journalism and the self described journalists who revel in it making the article as suspect as trump trading cards!
In other words... bad bad journalists for giving Trump coverage. That's your take? :itsok:

I want to laugh, but...

Millions are still in the thrall of this profoundly damaged child.
Who's actually a whole lot LESS damaged than all the fucked up misfits in the Biden clown show.

Puh-lease. A guy who steals random women's luggage at an airport - oh excuse me, multiple airports - is not profoundly damaged?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back