Donald Trump Ruthlessly Mocked for 'Major Announcement'

It's not hard. All you have to do is nail the mannerisms.

Hello everyone, my name is Donald Trump. And tonight I bring to you one of the best and most biggest announcements I have made, maybe ever. Tonight I'm offering my own line of nft's with, your favorite president, me, in a... very snazzy looking superhero suit. I mean I look great folks, let me tell you. Rudy thinks so, the camera man thinks so... (You're doing an incredible job by the way, really incredible)
Not bad

Are you folks ready?

Are you sitting down?

Here we go!

FkDqHgQWYAYRcxz

:spinner:
All we know is it made the TDS go unhinged so easily

And your dumb bitch-ass actually believed the "stable genius" bullshit too.

You must be embarrassed to have believed in this fool....but hey...that's life in the cult. Eventually somebody introduces you to reality.
Donald Trump and his "collector cards" seems to have been the bucket of cold water that finally made her wake up. It only took 6 years.

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
They are far more entertaining then the lame Obama cards..../www.walmart.com/c/kp/obama-cards

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
I guess he's a superhero now in his own mind. Super villain is more like it. Welcome to the insane world of trump.

They are far more entertaining then the lame Obama cards..../www.walmart.com/c/kp/obama-cards
I never heard of the Obama cards. I'm sure they were designed for young black children to encourage them to be all that can be in a sensible way. What fanatics might call " lame ".

I never heard of the Obama cards. I'm sure they were designed for young black children to encourage them to be all that can be in a sensible way. What fanatics might call " lame ".
yeah they weren’t much of a seller…he wasn’t nearly as inspirational

No. He listens to advisors. He has bad ones. I am a serious Trump supporter but this little move is a career killer.
Okay have it your way he listens to his advisors and then ignores them in most cases. In response to that question on Quora, the most popular answer was," The emperor only listens to those who admire his new clothes. Listens to those he agrees with. "
yeah they weren’t much of a seller…he wasn’t nearly as inspirational
If you use the word sensational instead of inspirational you'd be correct. Obama was definitely more inspirational. Inspiration brings out the good in people. trump brought out the worst.

Okay have it your way he listens to his advisors and then ignores them in most cases. In response to that question on Quora, the most popular answer was," The emperor only listens to those who admire his new clothes. Listens to those he agrees with. "

If you use the word sensational instead of inspirational you'd be correct. Obama was definitely more inspirational. Inspiration brings out the good in people. trump brought out the worst.
Trump just brought out the worst of the demafasicst....but that's merely because he won...it could of been any Republican, and the demafascist would of continued to behave ugly. It's just there nature.

Trump just brought out the worst of the demafasicst....but that's merely because he won...it could of been any Republican, and the demafascist would of continued to behave ugly. It's just there nature.
I'm sorry if being realistic offend you. You must live in the same fantasy world.

I guess he's a superhero now in his own mind. Super villain is more like it. Welcome to the insane world of trump.
Not surprised you feel that way....Dr. Doom looks at the Fantastic Four as villains as well.

Forum List

Back