Donald Trump Ruthlessly Mocked for 'Major Announcement'

The freaking current president can't keep a thought together and the U.S. might be as close to nuclear war as we ever were but lefties worry about the former president trolling political opinion? WTF?

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.
You can't make this shit up!!

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
"some kind of meme making fun of Trump."
Boomer grasping last week's new trend (NFTs) and calling it the next big thing. Again. :auiqs.jpg: What could be next? TrumpCoin? :auiqs.jpg:As always, swing and a miss, Orange Virus. :auiqs.jpg:

Best of luck in '24. :auiqs.jpg:

I see him soiling his pants and his MAGAt cult going "That sure trolled the libs!"
Well since your incestuous pedo squatting in the White House has actually shit himself in public multiple times you’d know all about that wouldn’t you?

You just got to be kidding me..his 'major announcement' is the introduction of Trump superhero trading cards??? He calls them NFT's..non-fungible tokens...i.e trading cards.

Donald Trump's "major announcement" this week was mocked by social media users after the former president revealed that he was unveiling his own non-fungible token (NFT) as the big news.
On Thursday, Trump disclosed the news he had been teasing on his social media platform, Truth Social, declaring that his "official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card Collection is here!"
The limited-edition digital cards, valued at $99 each, are expected to showcase art depicting Trump's life and career. They are meant to be collected "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting," he said.
However, the digital trading cards were widely ridiculed by some Twitter users. They included journalist David Leavitt, who called Trump a "scam artist" in connection with the launch, and political science professor Eddie Zipperer, who wondered if the cards were the real announcement or
The video he made is just embarrassing.

This is perfect for us DeSantis fans. I voted for Trump twice, as I made quite clear here, and he was a good president. But clearly, his time has come and gone.

DeSantis 2024. Goodbye Trump.

No. He listens to advisors. He has bad ones. I am a serious Trump supporter but this little move is a career killer.

When his own daughter--once a staunch ally--said, nope I'm done, I guess we should have known if there wasn't something wrong there soon would be.

This is it--it's over for him.

This is perfect for us DeSantis fans. I voted for Trump twice, as I made quite clear here, and he was a good president. But clearly, his time has come and gone.

DeSantis 2024. Goodbye Trump.
And your dumb bitch-ass actually believed the "stable genius" bullshit too.

You must be embarrassed to have believed in this fool....but hey...that's life in the cult. Eventually somebody introduces you to reality.

You must be embarrassed to have believed in this fool....but hey...that's life in the cult. Eventually somebody introduces you to reality.

I voted for him, and he was a good president.

You voted for Biden. Do you believe all the BS that comes out of his mouth? Does your vote mean you endorse everything he has ever done and said?

Careful there Corny. You lay stupid traps.

Last edited:

Truly sad.

Proves that Trump has absolutely no respect for the intelligence of his sickophants.
Please watch, if you dare:
That is what you understand by "in other words"? And now you know why you are a retard. :itsok:
Boomer grasping last week's new trend (NFTs) and calling it the next big thing. Again. :auiqs.jpg: What could be next? TrumpCoin? :auiqs.jpg:As always, swing and a miss, Orange Virus. :auiqs.jpg:

Best of luck in '24. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you folks ready?

Are you sitting down?

Here we go!

FkDqHgQWYAYRcxz

:spinner:

Forum List

Back