Donald Trump says Don McGhan wont comply with your subpoenas blow me

Yes,1 count of obstruction and he was impeached.
Trump has 10 counts so far that we know of.
Further testimony is indeed necessary.

There are no '10 counts' found by Mueller. You can't obstruct a non-crime dufus.

Yep. 10 instances of nothing happening in a 400 page report of nothing happening. :cuckoo:

400 pages and no collusion. The investigator (Mueller) said 'no collusion'.....The AG said 'no collusion'....Oh yeah, and no 'obstruction' which, of course, there could never be because there was no crime to obstruct. Just how fucking stupid can you TDSers be? Meanwhile we will go after the real colluders and obstructors.....Hillary, Comey, and all the other Democrat assholes that perpetrated this fraud on American citizens.

Ten clear cases of obstruction were outlined by Mueller. Read the report, dope.
Even if there was Obstruction you moved the goal post again. There was no Collusion.

I moved nothing.

Collusion was proven easily. A criminal conspiracy was not.
Collusion was not proven.

Wrong. McGhan was White House legal counsel, not Trumps personal attorney. He has no executive privilege. All legal decisions made on behalf of the White House are public record.
Private conversation with the president is executive privilege
Not if that privilege was waived when McGahn testified in front of Mueller...it is no longer privileged info and the House is well within their power to have him answer questions about his testimony..
Where does it say he can’t tell Congress it’s executive privilege

It's not priviledged if he's already testified to Mueller, fool.

Read the report.
So why you want to ask him if it’s already stated?
To ask questions about his testimony that Mueller didn't ask

Again, I don't want to hear shit from any trumper when they cheered and celebrated 10 different fucking Benghazi investigations full of dumb ass republicans asking shit they ALREADY KNEW -- only to EXONERATE the people they were supposedly claiming were guilty -- over and over and over again....

Yet you dumb asses ignore ALL OF IT and believe what you want to believe -- but get mad when we tell you that the Mueller report doesn't say what you want to believe

To ask questions about his testimony that Mueller didn't ask

Again, I don't want to hear shit from any trumper when they cheered and celebrated 10 different fucking Benghazi investigations full of dumb ass republicans asking shit they ALREADY KNEW -- only to EXONERATE the people they were supposedly claiming were guilty -- over and over and over again....

Yet you dumb asses ignore ALL OF IT and believe what you want to believe -- but get mad when we tell you that the Mueller report doesn't say what you want to believe

Trump didn't kill anyone with negligence, Hillary did. Besides this is not a thread about Benghazi, stop pivoting you are losing.

So, in your opinion obstructing a DOJ investigation is OK. Wow; you so funny.

Again for those a little slower......There was no collusion, no crime to obstruct and, Trump did not illegally obstruct the investigation because if he did, you can be sure that Mueller and his merry band of Trump-haters would have found as much. I see 'funny Hutch-face' can't rebut.

obstruction of an investigation is just that; it has nothing to do with the fact that any crime was, or was not committed.
I suppose you can grasp that fact? Oh right; you can't.

If you would have read the report, or if you would have paid any attention to news accounts of the report, you would know that Mueller passed the obstruction issue off to The US Congress.

That has nothing to do with your fairy tale of 'Trump hate' but it does have everything to do with the responsibility of Congress to be a 'check' on the executive branch.

I see you also FAILED fourth grade civics class.

No surprise, coming from a Trumper.

Yep. 10 instances of nothing happening in a 400 page report of nothing happening. :cuckoo:

400 pages and no collusion. The investigator (Mueller) said 'no collusion'.....The AG said 'no collusion'....Oh yeah, and no 'obstruction' which, of course, there could never be because there was no crime to obstruct. Just how fucking stupid can you TDSers be? Meanwhile we will go after the real colluders and obstructors.....Hillary, Comey, and all the other Democrat assholes that perpetrated this fraud on American citizens.

Collusion is not a legal term and while the report did not conclude a conspiracy took place between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government, it certainly has evidence of collusion.

Hey, colluding with Russia, or wanting to isn't a really a crime is it?

It's not really something a patriot would do, or even support, but to each his own I guess.

Even if there was Obstruction you moved the goal post again. There was no Collusion.

I moved nothing.

"....the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Obama Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former Obama National Security Advisor Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud, the professor who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Trump in the form of thousands of emails. Former Hillary Clinton Organization attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Clinton Moscow project."

Let's just say that Barr did an investigation into Obama and Hillary for conspiring with Russia... and this was what he wrote in his summary report...Are you trumpers telling me that you will be going "but Barr said there was no collusion, so we have to respect his decision"??

Fuck no! -- You would be saying that the fact that Obama and Hillary had multiple contacts with Russians, lied about, answered emails from Russians offering dirt on Trump by saying "I love it!!" -- then held secret meetings with those russian government officials, and then lied about it..tried to establish secret back channels with Russians, and then lied about...That alone is proof of treason and they should be executed, including Obama's mother in law!! -- This ALSO proves Barr is part of the Deep State and he must be arrested!!

this is why I have zero respect for Trumpers...

I moved nothing.

"For example, Gates told Mueller about a conversation with Trump during a late summer 2016 car ride to LaGuardia in which “candidate Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming” from WikiLeaks.

Was Trump speculating? Or did he know that for sure, because of some kind of coordination with WikiLeaks (who was working with Russian agents to disseminate hacked Clinton material)? The section is heavily redacted, making it difficult to assess what’s actually going on.

I want to be clear: I am not disputing Mueller’s conclusions on whether a crime was committed. Criminal conspiracy has a very particular legal definition, and Mueller is persuasive on why none of the activities detailed in the report constituted illegal “coordination” in a way that would run afoul of the statute. "

The Mueller report’s collusion section is much worse than you think

If Trump is so 'innocent' then there is nothing to hide from Congress; right?

Obviously Trump FAILED to pass his fourth grade civics class in which he was supposed to learn about the three branches of government & the concept of 'checks and balances'

The US Congress has a duty to fulfill which is keeping a check on the executive branch.

Trump can piss, and whine, and moan all he likes; the courts will NOT rule in Trump's favor.

Time is on the side of Congress so, Trumpski can just go fuck off ............
He complied with everything lol 500 subpoenas

Could you please repeat that BUT this time in proper English?
Learn how to read

Where does it say he can’t tell Congress it’s executive privilege

It's not priviledged if he's already testified to Mueller, fool.

Read the report.
So why you want to ask him if it’s already stated?

To better inform the public. To hear it directly from the people involved. Why are you afraid of that?
We dont engage in that because we don’t prove ourself innocent of something that never occurred.

It's the proper and resonsible thing to do for the people of this country. Just as it was done with Watergate and Clinton before impeachment.

Why are you afraid?
What information do you need that you don’t have????

"For example, Gates told Mueller about a conversation with Trump during a late summer 2016 car ride to LaGuardia in which “candidate Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming” from WikiLeaks.

Was Trump speculating? Or did he know that for sure, because of some kind of coordination with WikiLeaks (who was working with Russian agents to disseminate hacked Clinton material)? The section is heavily redacted, making it difficult to assess what’s actually going on.

I want to be clear: I am not disputing Mueller’s conclusions on whether a crime was committed. Criminal conspiracy has a very particular legal definition, and Mueller is persuasive on why none of the activities detailed in the report constituted illegal “coordination” in a way that would run afoul of the statute. "

The Mueller report’s collusion section is much worse than you think

That any candidate tries to dig up 'dirt' on an opponent is not a crime and is indeed typical political research. What is NOT typical is using that unverified dirt to create a fake Dossier to falsely present to a FISA court to take out your opponent. That is a crime.

As I made it my moniker over the last 24 months, repeated here nearly 100 times-“There are no Russians. There never were (except for Hillary”

I moved nothing.

"....the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Obama Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference. The Office charged some of those lies as violations of the federal false-statements statute. Former Obama National Security Advisor Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying about his interactions with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the transition period. George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor during the campaign period, pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about, inter alia, the nature and timing of his interactions with Joseph Mifsud, the professor who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on candidate Trump in the form of thousands of emails. Former Hillary Clinton Organization attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to making false statements to Congress about the Clinton Moscow project."

Let's just say that Barr did an investigation into Obama and Hillary for conspiring with Russia... and this was what he wrote in his summary report...Are you trumpers telling me that you will be going "but Barr said there was no collusion, so we have to respect his decision"??

Fuck no! -- You would be saying that the fact that Obama and Hillary had multiple contacts with Russians, lied about, answered emails from Russians offering dirt on Trump by saying "I love it!!" -- then held secret meetings with those russian government officials, and then lied about it..tried to establish secret back channels with Russians, and then lied about...That alone is proof of treason and they should be executed, including Obama's mother in law!! -- This ALSO proves Barr is part of the Deep State and he must be arrested!!

You have no respect for winners because you are not one.

Again for those a little slower......There was no collusion, no crime to obstruct and, Trump did not illegally obstruct the investigation because if he did, you can be sure that Mueller and his merry band of Trump-haters would have found as much. I see 'funny Hutch-face' can't rebut.

obstruction of an investigation is just that; it has nothing to do with the fact that any crime was, or was not committed.

If you would have read the report, or if you would have paid any attention to news accounts of the report, you would know that Mueller passed the obstruction issue off to The US Congress.

That has nothing to do with your fairy tale of 'Trump hate' but it does have everything to do with the responsibility of Congress to be a 'check' on the executive branch.

Trump did not obstruct an investigation you addle-pated dufus.

Hey Biff.....Let's just say Mueller didn't find any collusion or obstruction and TDSers are losing their minds in lefty-la-la land.

Trump did not obstruct an investigation you addle-pated dufus.

he's doing that right now ...

Hey Biff.....Let's just say Mueller didn't find any collusion or obstruction and TDSers are losing their minds in lefty-la-la land.
Fox News legal analyst: Mueller report shows Trump obstructed justice 'at least half-dozen' times
As to collusion. What Mueller didn't find was evidence of criminal conspiracy. There was plenty of collusion
Lets just say that statement is false

Absolute fallacy

The issue isn't about collusion, retard. It's about Russian interference in our election, and Trump's attempt to obstruct that investigation.

Trump would not be president today if not for Russia's help, and he wanted that investigation shut down because of that.

All caught up now, tard?

We were told for 2 FUCKING YEARS that trump COLLUDED with Russia you poor deluded addle-pated TDSer!!! 400 pages and NO COLLUSION. The Mueller investigation was about Trump/Russia COLLUSION dipshit. 0 COLLUSION found! Now you weakly try to pivot to 'Russian interference' which, even if true, did NOT affect our election process.
Insufficient evidece to prove criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt was found.
Collusion was proven easily.
Mueller made no determination on the efficacy of Russian efforts in the election.
No collusion to prevent awareness of something can occur when there is no something in existence

Forum List

Back