Donald Trump says Don McGhan wont comply with your subpoenas blow me

Trump is calling McGahn a liar.
Trump is smearing McGahn’s character.
Trump is making McGahn eager to testify.
See how that works?
McGahn Gave 3 different versions of that conversation..
Trump is documented multiple times LYING about the EVERYTHING -- all the way down to where his own father was born -- yet you still blindly believe everything he tells you? Why? Because of your love for America? Fuck no...

it is because to you, trolling the libs is more important than dealing with reality.

and years later, when idiots like you are trying to pretend you were not really part of the Trump cult, you will then concede it wasn't really about Trump -- it was just about trolling the libs...which still makes you pathetic
“Wahhhhh wahhhhh trump likes “ stop your crying!
We live in a diverse country people talk differently.. OBAMA LIED trump does not lie .. trump talks differently.. get used to it he’s not going anywhere.. I hope he is grooming his son for 2024
Now sycophants like you take blatant lies and turn it into -- Trump talks differently.....

I bet you are one of those idiots who still want to believe Saddam was behind 9/11 -- but since yo cult leader told you to stop believing that BS -- you decided to keep it to yourself....
Don’t get mad at me for creating a free country move out.. we all are unique people .. we talk differently

We dont engage in that because we don’t prove ourself innocent of something that never occurred.

It's the proper and resonsible thing to do for the people of this country. Just as it was done with Watergate and Clinton before impeachment.

Why are you afraid?
What information do you need that you don’t have????

LOL...

Well we can't know that until they're asked now can we?
Of course we can know, dumbass.

No you can't. You don't have the full report, dope.
You cant possilbly know what Mueller has already asked.
AG Barr and Rosenstein have the full report. I'm satisfied with that.

LOL...
The Dems aren't fighting subpoenas and are able to work on legislation at any time.

The Democrats are issuing pointless subpoenas to try and gain political advantage, and have basically ignored the business of legislation. They haven't passed a single realistic bill in this Congress at all. Nothing that has even been worthy of a vote in the Senate.
Pointless in your view.
The Dems are doing their job with hearings.
Perhaps it would be quicker if they had the full report to start with.
Trump has proposed no legislation for them to consider.

Actually, President Trump has proposed several major legislative ideas. Immigration reform, the Wall, infrastructure, a new tremendous healthcare program. But so far, nothing from Congress except Crapola

Great! Send a bill to the House for them to consider.

LOL...

It's not the Dems job to write Trump's signature legislation.
Nobody said it was.
The issue is their fake resistance bull shit.
They based it on Russian Collusion.
They stonewall, impead progress, get in the way, and complain about everything.
I bet you think their job is to stop Trump. Stop Trump from fixing whatever is broke in Washington.

Nothing is/was based on collusion, dope.
No one is stopping Trump from sending legislation to either the House or the Senate.
Well, except for "executive time" and golf trips that is.

It's the proper and resonsible thing to do for the people of this country. Just as it was done with Watergate and Clinton before impeachment.

Why are you afraid?

LOL...

Great. Then the House committees will have to fill in the gaps with direct testimony then.

Its the Democrats who are insisting on dragging it out. President Trump is willing to accept victory over the Mueller Witch Hunt and get to work full time on infrastructure and other plans. But instead, we have a massive court fight over executive privilege and subpoenas, for information that everyone knows.

IMHO, the problem that NBC has with Trump is that they are pissed that he gave up "The Apprentice" program which made their network a fortune, and instead decided to give back and serve as President.

Its the Democrats who are insisting on dragging it out.
LOL...
The Dems aren't fighting subpoenas and are able to work on legislation at any time.

The Democrats are issuing pointless subpoenas to try and gain political advantage, and have basically ignored the business of legislation. They haven't passed a single realistic bill in this Congress at all. Nothing that has even been worthy of a vote in the Senate.
Pointless in your view.
The Dims are doing nothing aside from having a colossal temper tantrum.

LOL...
They're doing what their predecessors have done under similar circumstances.

It is Trump who is in full tantrum mode and vowing not to cooperate.

No, its not a "tantrum" at all. Its just a challenge in the courts about the validity of said subpoenas.

Part of our system,

BTW, the B. Hussein O Cult asserted privileges before as well.

Great. Drag it out. His nubers are already way down. Even good economic news may not help.

Its the Democrats who are insisting on dragging it out. President Trump is willing to accept victory over the Mueller Witch Hunt and get to work full time on infrastructure and other plans. But instead, we have a massive court fight over executive privilege and subpoenas, for information that everyone knows.

IMHO, the problem that NBC has with Trump is that they are pissed that he gave up "The Apprentice" program which made their network a fortune, and instead decided to give back and serve as President.

Its the Democrats who are insisting on dragging it out.
LOL...
Democrats are not doing their jobs.
They think their job is to screw with Trump.
They think that's what their base wants. They painted themselves into this corner. It's all they have.

It's what congress does after a SC issues reports. See Wayergate and Clinton. Damn you dopes are obtuse AF.
Wrong.
They're saying on one hand that the report is bunk and on the other hand the report gives them cart blance to dig into Trumps personal affairs.
They're full of crap. Corrupt assholes only out for themselves.

Bunk because it's not complete, dope.

LOL...

Great. Then the House committees will have to fill in the gaps with direct testimony then.
There are no gaps. There was never any collusion and no reason to even appoint a special counsel. Mueller knew it was bunk a month after started.

We dont engage in that because we don’t prove ourself innocent of something that never occurred.

Why are you afraid?

LOL...

Mueller says there was no collusion. I think he has the full report.

LOL...

Pointless in your view.

LOL...

No, its not a "tantrum" at all. Its just a challenge in the courts about the validity of said subpoenas.

Part of our system,

Obama was never in this circumstance, fool.

Why are you afraid?

LOL...

Great. Come on up to testify and bring the report.

Pointless in your view.

LOL...

Part of our system,

sure, but Obama had a wing man, Holder, to shield him from even having a Special Persecutor even appointed.

LOL...

There are no gaps. There was never any collusion and no reason to even appoint a special counsel. Mueller knew it was bunk a month after started.

Great. We'll ask him about that when he testifies. Anything else to ask?

LOL...

You don't trust Mueller?

Pointless in your view.

LOL...

Part of our system,

sure, but Obama had a wing man, Holder, to shield him from even having a Special Persecutor even appointed.

LOL...
Who was trying to appoint one and for what?

LOL...

You don't trust Mueller?

I trust him completely. That's why he'll make a very compelling witness. He can explain his thinking in ways Barr couldnot.

Last edited:
LOL...

You don't trust Mueller?

Mueller truly HATES President Trump. Trump had insisted he pay if he wanted to golf at Trump's tremendous golf courses and then Trump turned him down for the FBI gig. The coup de grace was when Trump fired Mueller's BFF James Comey for incompetence.

Further, Mueller used every extreme method available to get great Americans like Manafort, Flynn and Dr. Jerome Corsi to lie about President Trump. Could not do it, even after locking the elderly Manafort into solitary confinement for almost a year.

What makes libs think that the dim bulbs on a House committee will be able to do anything more?

Donald J. Trump beat your asses, live with it.

You don't trust Mueller?

I trust him completely. That's why he'll make a very compelling witness. He can explain his thinking in ways Barr cannot.
How does he explain the fact that his report says "no collusion?"

You don't trust Mueller?

Mueller truly HATES President Trump. Trump had insisted he pay if he wanted to golf at Trump's tremendous golf courses and then Trump turned him down for the FBI gig. The coup de grace was when Trump fired Mueller's BFF James Comey for incompetence.

Further, Mueller used every extreme method available to get great Americans like Manafort, Flynn and Dr. Jerome Corsi to lie about President Trump. Could not do it, even after locking the elderly Manafort into solitary confinement for almost a year.

What makes libs think that the dim bulbs on a House committee will be able to do anything more?

Donald J. Trump beat your asses, live with it.

Mueller truly HATES President Trump.

You have no way of knowing that, liar.
Feel free though to have one of your hacks ask him when he testifies.

McGahn

Dumb Donald is going to get his ass handed to him on a plate. McGahn is ready and willing to testify. Trump can't do shit about it.

Trump is going to find out that refusal House requests on oversight is unconstitutional, and is actually an impeacable offense.
I just love watching all of you clowns get your bowels in an uproar and you all start foaming at the mouth as you realize your shit is so weak and you've got nothing but your own shit to wallow in. The best part is you're going to be drowing in it. It's gonna be quite a show when the perp walks begin. I'm laying in an extra large supply of popcorn to get me to 2020.

You don't trust Mueller?

I trust him completely. That's why he'll make a very compelling witness. He can explain his thinking in ways Barr cannot.
How does he explain the fact that his report says "no collusion?"

Huh? No idea what that has to do with my post but we can ask him that as well.

Forum List

Back