Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

mrs bill calls a bunch of people deplorable, the left cheers.

Trump calls a bunch of people freeloaders and lazy, the left screeches.

Trump is using the left's tactics against them and leftists are left standing there drooling and confused.

:lol: :lol:

:popcorn:
We all steal what we can, the rest are in prison...

Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.

Our democrats are nasty pieces of work too. They were necessary to join the republicans to pass the trade giveaways like nafta that have turned us into a society where the government has to subsidize the people who used to work the factories. Also, the demorats are busy bringing in vast hordes of illegal and legal immigrants and refugees, to compete with Americans for jobs here. This keeps wages down and keeps us divided. Trump is actually the anti low wage candidate. This is why so many pigs like the romneys and bushes on the republican side have crossed the line and want shrillary to be prez. It looks like the black people are catching on too. Trump is trying to court their vote to get off the low wage, no wage plantation that both dems and repubs have created here. He may not have enough time though.
I have not seen any GOP president or Congress stemming the flow of illegals in this nation...

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Scream a little louder Matthew...He's not listening (or so it would seem).

Why don't you produce the numbers instead of the rants.

You, alone, are the reason I am now thinking of voting for Trump.

With insane whackjobs like you running around, I am not interested in Hillary supporting your sorry rear end.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

I'm beginning to wonder if you're Glenn Beck.. your Trump delusional insane hatred is amazing.. LOL

FacebookTwitterGoogle

You must be one of the fifty percent trump was talking about.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

I'm beginning to wonder if you're Glenn Beck.. your Trump delusional insane hatred is amazing.. LOL

Or Mark Levin that's some funny shit right there. :laugh:

FacebookTwitterGoogle

"I'm going to give you the 5 second LOONY CLOCK" GOOOO @ Mattyboy Beck

FacebookTwitterGoogle

Levin half destroyed his radio show with his Trump hatred.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

I was YUGGGGGGGGGGE fan.. I never listen now.. I was soo disappointed..

Notice how the OPs article didn't just print the actual quote in its entirety?

What a lame attempt.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

That and about had a heart attack, stroke and hemmorids all at once. Him and Hannity don't even date anymore because Hannity has a new man love for Trump so he ain't Lavin punk no more. At work during lunch there was a fight over the trump hate. It blows me away, and it's a little sad.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

That and about had a heart attack, stroke and hemmorids all at once. Him and Hannity don't even date anymore because Hannity has a new man love for Trump so he ain't Lavin punk no more. At work during lunch there was a fight over the trump hate. It blows me away, and it's a little sad.

You sound jealous.. No conservative dickpie for you.. NasalNutz is here tho.. try him.. He enjoys a good arse rumping.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

Same here, very disappointed in Levin but I guess I'm glad he outed himself. Sean and Rush about the only genuine conservatives left.

Same here, very disappointed in Levin but I guess I'm glad he outed himself. Sean and Rush about the only genuine conservatives left.

I'm willing to give Mark Levin another chance.. I admire his Constitutional tenacity, his remarkable career to include the Reagan Administration.. If I were held to mistakes I've made, no one would ever speak to me again.. He doesn't deserve to be blacklisted IMO. He has come out and stated he'll vote for Trump..

This is just the same worn out Republican line directed at middle class Americans -

your problems can be blamed on the poor. Look at those poor people if you want to see who's to blame...

(don't look at us rich guys...)

Um, you mean Hannity? Sean Hannity has been a waterboy and chief propaganda minister of the GOP ever since he has been on fox, he'll, the 2000 elections made him and looking back is likely where his career peaked. Anyway, Hannity is on his way out. Fox moved him to a later slot and their is talk about parking his show some place on Sunday, likely late night before or after red eye. Hannity is a turd and just because he wants to be a jew with money he is no conservative.

I'm willing to give Mark Levin another chance.. I admire his Constitutional tenacity, his remarkable career to include the Reagan Administration.. If I were held to mistakes I've made, no one would ever speak to me again.. He doesn't deserve to be blacklisted IMO. He has come out and stated he'll vote for Trump..

I still listen in on occasion, he's been walking back his Trump hatred while telling his listeners damage to his ratings isn't the reason. Mark became the very thing he loathed, a typical double standards leftist. He carpet bombed Trump while giving Cruz a complete and total pass.

Um, you mean Hannity? Sean Hannity has been a waterboy and chief propaganda minister of the GOP ever since he has been on fox, he'll, the 2000 elections made him and looking back is likely where his career peaked. Anyway, Hannity is on his way out. Fox moved him to a later slot and their is talk about parking his show some place on Sunday, likely late night before or after red eye. Hannity is a turd and just because he wants to be a jew with money he is no conservative.

Look the adults are having a conversation go sit at the kids table fool.

Forum List

Back