Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

"I'm going to give you the 5 second LOONY CLOCK" GOOOO @ Mattyboy Beck

Levin half destroyed his radio show with his Trump hatred.

I was YUGGGGGGGGGGE fan.. I never listen now.. I was soo disappointed..

Same here, very disappointed in Levin but I guess I'm glad he outed himself. Sean and Rush about the only genuine conservatives left.

I'm willing to give Mark Levin another chance.. I admire his Constitutional tenacity, his remarkable career to include the Reagan Administration.. If I were held to mistakes I've made, no one would ever speak to me again.. He doesn't deserve to be blacklisted IMO. He has come out and stated he'll vote for Trump..

I still listen in on occasion, he's been walking back his Trump hatred while telling his listeners damage to his ratings isn't the reason. Mark became the very thing he loathed, a typical double standards leftist. He carpet bombed Trump while giving Cruz a complete and total pass.

I agree, 100%.. it was hard to listen to so I just left as a listener.. He really blew it.

Same here, very disappointed in Levin but I guess I'm glad he outed himself. Sean and Rush about the only genuine conservatives left.

Um, you mean Hannity? Sean Hannity has been a waterboy and chief propaganda minister of the GOP ever since he has been on fox, he'll, the 2000 elections made him and looking back is likely where his career peaked. Anyway, Hannity is on his way out. Fox moved him to a later slot and their is talk about parking his show some place on Sunday, likely late night before or after red eye. Hannity is a turd and just because he wants to be a jew with money he is no conservative.

Look the adults are having a conversation go sit at the kids table fool.

^ A Hannity groupi. Maybe one day the leprechaun will sign your books and let you touch it.

Um, you mean Hannity? Sean Hannity has been a waterboy and chief propaganda minister of the GOP ever since he has been on fox, he'll, the 2000 elections made him and looking back is likely where his career peaked. Anyway, Hannity is on his way out. Fox moved him to a later slot and their is talk about parking his show some place on Sunday, likely late night before or after red eye. Hannity is a turd and just because he wants to be a jew with money he is no conservative.

^ A Hannity groupi. Maybe one day the leprechaun will sign your books and let you touch it.

^^^ A troll, I wondered what that rotted festering stench was go bath your mouth.

You're some backwoods NOOBLET nobody.. You haven't even earned the right to shit in my toilet boy, much less speak to me.. Scram idiot

I'm willing to give Mark Levin another chance.. I admire his Constitutional tenacity, his remarkable career to include the Reagan Administration.. If I were held to mistakes I've made, no one would ever speak to me again.. He doesn't deserve to be blacklisted IMO. He has come out and stated he'll vote for Trump..

I still listen in on occasion, he's been walking back his Trump hatred while telling his listeners damage to his ratings isn't the reason. Mark became the very thing he loathed, a typical double standards leftist. He carpet bombed Trump while giving Cruz a complete and total pass.

Cruz a pass on what dumbass? Trump had to be carried through his primary. Hannity did that as much he could. Likely because he will need a job in a year or two. You are to stupid to have voting rights.

^^^ A troll, I wondered what that rotted festering stench was go bath your mouth.

Time to ignore the NOOB troll...

Cruz a pass on what dumbass? Trump had to be carried through his primary. Hannity did that as much he could. Likely because he will need a job in a year or two. You are to stupid to have voting rights.

My pinky is smarter than you, I think your mom is calling you run along Dilbert.

Not really a troll, just pointing out that the fake conservative Hannity, has endorsed and supported Republicans who are for gun control, pro abortion, pro TPP and so on. All attempts at self preservation because Fox is changing, and Hannity's crap while good for the year 2000, it is starting not to sell. Real conservatives don't give a shit about gay marriage, abortion or social issues. Evangelical types are beginning to matter less. Trump is an example of that change. He won't last, he will either lose here, or only serve one term. Hannity will be leaving with the old Republicans he loves so.

Or Mark Levin that's some funny shit right there. :laugh:

Hannity just runs to wherever he thinks his audience is at. I remember back when the RINO Schwarznegger ran for governor, Hannity was his biggest fan.

Not really a troll, just pointing out that the fake conservative Hannity, has endorsed and supported Republicans who are for gun control, pro abortion, pro TPP and so on. All attempts at self preservation because Fox is changing, and Hannity's crap while good for the year 2000, it is starting not to sell. Real conservatives don't give a shit about gay marriage, abortion or social issues. Evangelical types are beginning to matter less. Trump is an example of that change. He won't last, he will either lose here, or only serve one term. Hannity will be leaving with the old Republicans he loves so.
When Chrissy Matthews gets higher ratings than Hannity please let us know.

Well now that must be the half who are in the basket of deplorables, huh? :dunno:

I agree and he's right. Forty seven percent of American's don't pay Fed taxes and one has to wonder how many out there pay no taxes at all and freeload off those of us that do.

When Chrissy Matthews gets higher ratings than Hannity please let us know.
When Trump gives Shaun a thrill up his leg I'd like to know.

Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.

You fucking idiot, he was using a hypothetical percentage.

That's like saying "Half of Dallas Cowboy fans are conditioned to accept a bunch of losers as their team", when we all know it is more like 90% of them.

He was not going into the weeds on specific percentages, just a generic "half vrs a half".

Matthew, stop snorting the Draino, son, it is wrecking your fragile brain.

Why do DT's followers always have to Trump-splain what he means? Do you think we're deaf and can't hear for ourselves? Or are you rationalizing your vote by pretending he really didn't say something that deplorable?

Every time Trumps stocks his foot in his mouth, his followers try to fluff it off as joke, or as him being misinterpreted. If it's a joke, no one is laughing. And no he's not being misinterpreted. He says this shit and he means it.

I just don't know how any decent person could vote for Trump and still consider themselves as honourable human beings.
If saying something dumb disqualifies a presidential candidate, how do you explain Obama?

Well now that must be the half who are in the basket of deplorables, huh? :dunno:

I agree and he's right. Forty seven percent of American's don't pay Fed taxes and one has to wonder how many out there pay no taxes at all and freeload off those of us that do.

That's because their employers don't pay them a living wage. The very profitable corporations paying minimum wage expect YOU, the taxpayer, to subsidize their business by providing social assistance to their full time employees. They give the profits to their CEO's and the shareholders, instead of giving a fair share of it to the people who made them all that money.

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Of course, he never said, 'Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”' This is just more evidence that Clinton supporters are in full panic mode and grasping for anything that might give them hope.

I've got an idea. Why don't you and Hillary get that 50% to pay federal taxes so they will have some money for infrastructure. After all, they are using the infrastructure for free and the rest of us are paying for them.
Except they ARE paying federal taxes! All but the top-earning 20% of American families pay more in payroll taxes than in federal income taxes, according to a Treasury Department analysis.

I was being sarcastic. Matthew wants federal spending for infrastructure in almost every post. Payroll taxes don't pay for one cent worth of federal infrastructure that everyone uses.

I've got an idea. Why don't you and Hillary get that 50% to pay federal taxes so they will have some money for infrastructure. After all, they are using the infrastructure for free and the rest of us are paying for them.

I got a better idea. Why don't educate yourself as to which political party devised the earned income tax credit.

Are you to stupid to take advantage of the tax breaks available to you?

Why do you believe low wage earners should give up the tax breaks brought to them by the republican party?

Your kind doesn't like the EITC. Your kind controls congress. Repeal the EITC. Or stfu about low wage earners using it.

1. I already knew that.
2. No, are you? The original bitch was that Trump did use the tax code, just as you and I do.
3. Somebody has to pay for the federal infrastructure that Matthew insists on in every post. I use a little sarcasm and you missed it.
4. You don't know anything about my kind and I don't really give a ratsass about the EITC.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

The country is divided. It's the Deplorables against the Freeloaders.

Who will win?

Forum List

Back