Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

To some on the Left, Trump's supporters are deplorable and irredeemable. Just ask them and they will tell you. Cankles merely stated what they believe. Much like Big Ear's comment about guns and Bibles. The Left has a long history of demonizing and ridiculing their political opponents.
Oh the irony!!! :rofl::lmao:
No irony...I too have a long history of ridiculing leftists including Rs. I admit it unlike your kind.

But then, I am not a politician or government bureaucrat or part of the lib MSM. See the difference?
Yeah...I thought not.
That is a distinction without a difference.
As I thought. You are not capable of thinking logically.

I suppose you think the elite left does not ridicule and demonize their political opponents. They are merely saying what is right.....right?

Thank you for considering me on par with the elite left. I will take that as a compliment, but I do consider the source.
And how exactly does that make you any less hypocritical???

To some on the Left, Trump's supporters are deplorable and irredeemable. Just ask them and they will tell you. Cankles merely stated what they believe. Much like Big Ear's comment about guns and Bibles. The Left has a long history of demonizing and ridiculing their political opponents.
No irony...I too have a long history of ridiculing leftists including Rs. I admit it unlike your kind.

But then, I am not a politician or government bureaucrat or part of the lib MSM. See the difference?
Yeah...I thought not.

I suppose you think the elite left does not ridicule and demonize their political opponents. They are merely saying what is right.....right?

Thank you for considering me on par with the elite left. I will take that as a compliment, but I do consider the source.
Is it hypocritical to point out the truth about the elite Left and then ridicule them?

For example, if you are a jackass (which you are) and you ridicule and demonize others, why can't I demonize and ridicule you?

Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.

You fucking idiot, he was using a hypothetical percentage.

That's like saying "Half of Dallas Cowboy fans are conditioned to accept a bunch of losers as their team", when we all know it is more like 90% of them.

He was not going into the weeds on specific percentages, just a generic "half vrs a half".

Matthew, stop snorting the Draino, son, it is wrecking your fragile brain.
So what he said meant nothing, as usual. Thank you.

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

I've got an idea. Why don't you and Hillary get that 50% to pay federal taxes so they will have some money for infrastructure. After all, they are using the infrastructure for free and the rest of us are paying for them.

What the Trumpster said if taken literally, is not accurate since the 50% number is not correct. However he does point out a problem that many others have already publicly stated for a long time. When you have a growing segment of the population not contributing in a welfare state, it creates a problem.

One would think $20 trillion in national debt would provide a clue, but to those like Mattieboy, the truth is ignored in favor of cheap shots.
If he is telling the truth, why turn it into a lie with a false number? He cannot help himself, he just blurts things out.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

So in desperation, they are trying to bring back Mitt's 47% comment to counter Hil-Liars basket of deplorable's. In fact so desperate, they had to go back over one year to find this comment.

Pathetic, very pathetic. Kind of like a liberal begging God for his help while supporting the party of abortion and taking his name out of society wherever they can.
No bringing anything back, Trump said it.

What the Trumpster said if taken literally, is not accurate since the 50% number is not correct. However he does point out a problem that many others have already publicly stated for a long time. When you have a growing segment of the population not contributing in a welfare state, it creates a problem.

One would think $20 trillion in national debt would provide a clue, but to those like Mattieboy, the truth is ignored in favor of cheap shots.
If he is telling the truth, why turn it into a lie with a false number? He cannot help himself, he just blurts things out.
He does blurt a lot, which seems to inflame lefties.

Do you think his blurting is worse than Hillary's lying, corruption, elitism, criminality, health, etc.........................................................................................................????????

Yeah...I thought not.

Is it hypocritical to point out the truth about the elite Left and then ridicule them?

For example, if you are a jackass (which you are) and you ridicule and demonize others, why can't I demonize and ridicule you?
You can if you want to be a hypocrite.

He does blurt a lot, which seems to inflame lefties.

Do you think his blurting is worse than Hillary's lying, corruption, elitism, criminality, health, etc.........................................................................................................????????
Sounds like she copies Trump. They are both pieces of shit, she is just not as dangerous as Trump. If anyone else was running against Hillary, I would vote for Bernie as I did in the primary.

Yeah...I thought not.

You can if you want to be a hypocrite.
Thank you.

Are you a hypocrite too?

I've got an idea. Why don't you and Hillary get that 50% to pay federal taxes so they will have some money for infrastructure. After all, they are using the infrastructure for free and the rest of us are paying for them.
Except they ARE paying federal taxes! All but the top-earning 20% of American families pay more in payroll taxes than in federal income taxes, according to a Treasury Department analysis.

mrs bill calls a bunch of people deplorable, the left cheers.

Trump calls a bunch of people freeloaders and lazy, the left screeches.

Trump is using the left's tactics against them and leftists are left standing there drooling and confused.

:lol: :lol:

:popcorn:

I got a better idea. Why don't educate yourself as to which political party devised the earned income tax credit.

Are you to stupid to take advantage of the tax breaks available to you?

Why do you believe low wage earners should give up the tax breaks brought to them by the republican party?

Your kind doesn't like the EITC. Your kind controls congress. Repeal the EITC. Or stfu about low wage earners using it.

If you want a president that with his words will tuck you in at night and pat you on the head then Trump isn't your guy.

If you want a president that with his words will tuck you in at night and pat you on the head then Trump isn't your guy.
But if you want a president to cheat you and claim he is brilliant for cheating you then Trump is definitely your boy.

mrs bill calls a bunch of people deplorable, the left cheers.

Trump calls a bunch of people freeloaders and lazy, the left screeches.

Trump is using the left's tactics against them and leftists are left standing there drooling and confused.

:lol: :lol:

:popcorn:
Love the pic of the rock climber...but you ruined it with that creeper Bubba.

But if you want a president to cheat you and claim he is brilliant for cheating you then Trump is definitely your boy.
See now...that is most illogical.

You will vote for Cankles because you think Trump will cheat you. Apparently 30 years of cheating by Cankles, was missed by you.

Why do DT's followers always have to Trump-splain what he means? Do you think we're deaf and can't hear for ourselves? Or are you rationalizing your vote by pretending he really didn't say something that deplorable?

Every time Trumps stocks his foot in his mouth, his followers try to fluff it off as joke, or as him being misinterpreted. If it's a joke, no one is laughing. And no he's not being misinterpreted. He says this shit and he means it.

I just don't know how any decent person could vote for Trump and still consider themselves as honourable human beings.
Why do HRC followers say such stupid things? How can any human being vote for the disaster known as Hillary, I mean you'd have to hate yourself and the entire world around you hoping for the destruction of the Earth. How evil. That's right up there with killing and eating babies. Shall we go on?

We know what he meant and he isn't wrong. About 95 million Americans are not in the labor force. Many of them would like to be. Sorry you don't understand us better from your lofty perch in Canada but we'll manage without your blessings.

Or we can just poke fun at the shrill hysteria coming from the loony lefties. Which is in ample supply. President Trump will provide entertainment we haven't seen in ages, if ever. I can't wait to see their purple spewing faces chanting in the streets.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

Our democrats are nasty pieces of work too. They were necessary to join the republicans to pass the trade giveaways like nafta that have turned us into a society where the government has to subsidize the people who used to work the factories. Also, the demorats are busy bringing in vast hordes of illegal and legal immigrants and refugees, to compete with Americans for jobs here. This keeps wages down and keeps us divided. Trump is actually the anti low wage candidate. This is why so many pigs like the romneys and bushes on the republican side have crossed the line and want shrillary to be prez. It looks like the black people are catching on too. Trump is trying to court their vote to get off the low wage, no wage plantation that both dems and repubs have created here. He may not have enough time though.

Forum List

Back