Donald Trump says he is a genius. Is he?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
There are those who think Trump is God and there are those who think he's just another huckster.

We're told we're supposed to "take him seriously but not literally".

He says he is a genius.

That's a real thing. Is he just boasting, or is he being serious?

No "mango" option. Yes or No? I vote no.
Actually, he said he was a "stable genius".

If you have to tell others, you are probably neither.

He says he is a genius.

Get real, Mac. Trump is a shameless narcissist, but no doubt he is also a genius.

What amateur can just walk into the top competition of a profession, be it chess,auto raccing, football, billiards, you name it and then sweep the competition, beating over 17 rivals to win the grand prize of the competition?

A genius, that is who and even so, there are plenty of geniuses, but very few people that have pulled off the kind of upset that Trump did on November 8 of 2016.

The funny thing is if you ask the same question about Obama, the Liberals would be near unanimous saying he was a genius. But if you really examine Obama's history, all you have is a brilliant con man with no personal talents, aptitudes or accomplishments of his own.
I disagree.

Obama is a genius, and the things he has done are very clever, and he has accomplished far more than anyone would have expected for a freshman Senator from Illinois to beat Hillary Clinton in 2008.

Obama's success in restoring the liquidity in our major banks and in avoiding a financial collapse speaks very well of him and his team.

i just think he took the Keynesian economics too far and that caused a feeble underperforming economy, though one that was not collapsed.

This is the genius of the American people, to pick the right man for the job each and every time.

He says he is a genius.

Let's see took a meager LOAN of 1 million dollars and turned it into several BILLION....has come back from bankruptcy when real estate market crashed,defeated 17 other candidates several with GREAT resumes,defeated the Clinton Crime Family,Mainstream leftist media,etc and won the 2016 election in his FIRST EVER dip into politics. YEP! Sounds like a genius to me!

Rubbish did he. He bribed governments, NY govt gave him nearly $1 billion, others gave him loads. It doesn't take a genius to bribe people.

Genius? No.

Sociopath, yes. A thief? Probably. Ripoff artist? Absolutely. Leader of brainless sheep? Obviously. Just look at USMB. Lol...

He has no problem ripping of workers, investors, college students, suppliers, contractors, or using bankruptsy to avoid paying anyone he owes money to. He's not a genius, just a greedy prick with no morals, concience, values, or principles.

Well, he keeps outsmarting Democrats and their fake news bobbleheads but that hardly makes him a genius, any damn fool can do that.

He's an admirable American success story few could match and certainly the dedicated losers are jealous..

It's nice to have a non-puppet President for a change.

How is he an American success story? He was born into wealth.

Obama is a better example of that.

Can we agree they're both American success stories only Obama was a liberal wimp and an embarrassment to the nation?... :)

He says he is a genius.

He has never held public office...had the pulse of working class Americans forgotten by Washington DC liberal establishment for years from his work in private sector. Defeated the most massive juggernaut of a political machine ever built. Not only defeated it...but did so in light of main stream media being a propaganda wing of this political machine. Yep...that is indeed genius.

He holds the PULSE of the working class but he will let them down. Because he does not really care about them. The tax bill is evidence of that. He's a populist. He may have defeated the political machine but he now what? He is just another machine and not a better model.
I do not feel that vibe. I believe he really loves his country. Why did he run? He had a life of ease? The guy has no “machine “ because he never spent that much $$$ on his campaign. Especially in the primaries. It was the volunteers. Mainstream media wanted him to be nominee sooooooo bad he got free air time. Used to his advantage. That...is brilliant. Never seen anything like it in all my years of politics.

He says he is a genius.

He has never held public office...had the pulse of working class Americans forgotten by Washington DC liberal establishment for years from his work in private sector. Defeated the most massive juggernaut of a political machine ever built. Not only defeated it...but did so in light of main stream media being a propaganda wing of this political machine. Yep...that is indeed genius.

He holds the PULSE of the working class but he will let them down. Because he does not really care about them. The tax bill is evidence of that. He's a populist. He may have defeated the political machine but he now what? He is just another machine and not a better model.
I do not feel that vibe. I believe he really loves his country. Why did he run? He had a life of ease? The guy has no “machine “ because he never spent that much $$$ on his campaign. Especially in the primaries. It was the volunteers. Mainstream media wanted him to be nominee sooooooo bad he got free air time. Used to his advantage. That...is brilliant. Never seen anything like it in all my years of politics.

What do you mean "he really loves his country"? exactly?

The funny thing is if you ask the same question about Obama, the Liberals would be near unanimous saying he was a genius. But if you really examine Obama's history, all you have is a brilliant con man with no personal talents, aptitudes or accomplishments of his own.
Was not even a con-man. Leftist media, political establishment, and professoriate, fell before his feet in an orgy of love. Chris Matthews had an orgasm over Obama on national television. Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for getting elected President.

He says he is a genius.

Anymore questions...

Was not even a con-man. Leftist media, political establishment, and professoriate, fell before his feet in an orgy of love. Chris Matthews had an orgasm over Obama on national television. Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for getting elected President.
Most soft shelled, pampered, pansy assed President in history.

He says he is a genius.

I'm reporting you for no mango option. Very disappointed.

But "no".

He just reacts all over the place.
It's been so long since you've seen it. It's called leadership. Just look at all the foreign leaders falling in line to get a train station named after them in Jerusalem. And at the Western Wall, no less.

It's not leadership Aba, it's noise. No one is fallling in line with him. They are forming seperate lines. And China is stepping in to fill the gap. That is not good.

How is China stepping in to fill the gap?

He says he is a genius.

I'm reporting you for no mango option. Very disappointed.

But "no".

He just reacts all over the place.
It's been so long since you've seen it. It's called leadership. Just look at all the foreign leaders falling in line to get a train station named after them in Jerusalem. And at the Western Wall, no less.

It's not leadership Aba, it's noise. No one is fallling in line with him. They are forming seperate lines. And China is stepping in to fill the gap. That is not good.

How is China stepping in to fill the gap?
They did under 8 years of Obama administration weakness. Now we are pushing back. China made gains in Southwest Asia, East Africa and Afghanistan/Pakistan under Obama’s listless leadership.

He says he is a genius.

Oh fuck...stop being stupid.

He's not a rocket scientist if that's what you mean but not many people in politics are. However, he has experienced the world enough to know that America is being exploited and he has a keen eye for those abuses.

In the end, he's a good salesman, a fighter and a patriot who for the most part has followed up on his promises. At this point in time he is the right guy for the job as his policy solutions were accurate. Furthermore he is smart enough to see what's ahead of him and solves the problems. Just look at his election campaign, THAT was genius and gumption. Who else would have Bill Clintons accusers in the crowd during the debate after the hit job by the media on his old leaked tape? Genius and balls.

There are many ways to define genius, but I would rather have a hard working person who never quits than some patsy who has a PhD and hangs out with all the "cool people" at parties. Just look to Europe if you want to see where that kind of leadership gets you. He sees angles that others don't see, which allows him to keep his opposition on their toes and befuddles foreign governments who think they can pull one over on him.

Those days are over as long as he is in office. Whether people like it or not, that's what allowed him to succeed in life and he believes it is effective to ensure America succeeds, he isn't going to change now.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

What makes him a patriot?

Taking on the liberal MSM

Calling out traitors to our country who kneel on and piss on the American flag our military our men in blue

Taking on the libtards "resistance " of Hillary, Obama and Eric holder

Taking on illegal sanctuary cities and states, that want chaos in America

Yes coyote Trump is a true American patriot Trump is fighting tooth and nail America's enemy with in... the snowflake crying liberals of America who couldn't get it there way.

Last edited:
He's not a rocket scientist if that's what you mean but not many people in politics are. However, he has experienced the world enough to know that America is being exploited and he has a keen eye for those abuses.

In the end, he's a good salesman, a fighter and a patriot who for the most part has followed up on his promises. At this point in time he is the right guy for the job as his policy solutions were accurate. Furthermore he is smart enough to see what's ahead of him and solves the problems. Just look at his election campaign, THAT was genius and gumption. Who else would have Bill Clintons accusers in the crowd during the debate after the hit job by the media on his old leaked tape? Genius and balls.

There are many ways to define genius, but I would rather have a hard working person who never quits than some patsy who has a PhD and hangs out with all the "cool people" at parties. Just look to Europe if you want to see where that kind of leadership gets you. He sees angles that others don't see, which allows him to keep his opposition on their toes and befuddles foreign governments who think they can pull one over on him.

Those days are over as long as he is in office. Whether people like it or not, that's what allowed him to succeed in life and he believes it is effective to ensure America succeeds, he isn't going to change now.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

What makes him a patriot?

Taking on the liberal MSM

Calling out traitors to our country who kneel on and piss on the American flag our military our men in blue

Taking on the libtards "resistance " of Hillary, Obama and Eric holder

Taking on illegal sanctuary cities and states, that want chaos in America

Yes coyote Trump is a true American patriot
Love of country. Dipshit wanted a white supremacy Antifa derangement angle.

Forum List

Back