Donald Trump says he is a genius. Is he?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
We're told we're supposed to "take him seriously but not literally".

He says he is a genius.

That's a real thing. Is he just boasting, or is he being serious?

No "mango" option. Yes or No? I vote no.
He has never held public office...had the pulse of working class Americans forgotten by Washington DC liberal establishment for years from his work in private sector. Defeated the most massive juggernaut of a political machine ever built. Not only defeated it...but did so in light of main stream media being a propaganda wing of this political machine. Yep...that is indeed genius.

He holds the PULSE of the working class but he will let them down. Because he does not really care about them. The tax bill is evidence of that. He's a populist. He may have defeated the political machine but he now what? He is just another machine and not a better model.
I do not feel that vibe. I believe he really loves his country. Why did he run? He had a life of ease? The guy has no “machine “ because he never spent that much $$$ on his campaign. Especially in the primaries. It was the volunteers. Mainstream media wanted him to be nominee sooooooo bad he got free air time. Used to his advantage. That...is brilliant. Never seen anything like it in all my years of politics.

What do you mean "he really loves his country"? exactly?

I never seen a president have a love of country in my life time as Trump has since Regean..

Obama was anti business and anti America the worst president we have ever had in that regards , he wanted to fundamentally change America into a God damn sniffling europe.

The way I read Obama, Muslims invented this country, he was so God damn PC it made me sick.

Last edited:

He says he is a genius.

He has never held public office...had the pulse of working class Americans forgotten by Washington DC liberal establishment for years from his work in private sector. Defeated the most massive juggernaut of a political machine ever built. Not only defeated it...but did so in light of main stream media being a propaganda wing of this political machine. Yep...that is indeed genius.

He holds the PULSE of the working class but he will let them down. Because he does not really care about them. The tax bill is evidence of that. He's a populist. He may have defeated the political machine but he now what? He is just another machine and not a better model.
I do not feel that vibe. I believe he really loves his country. Why did he run? He had a life of ease? The guy has no “machine “ because he never spent that much $$$ on his campaign. Especially in the primaries. It was the volunteers. Mainstream media wanted him to be nominee sooooooo bad he got free air time. Used to his advantage. That...is brilliant. Never seen anything like it in all my years of politics.

Anymore questions...

Well, actually I'd like YOU to answer the first question. I'm not watching some video, I want to know from YOU what the answer is.

He says he is a genius.

Oh fuck...stop being stupid.

I'm a little unsure why you've answered this twice.

Why is it being stupid to ask this question? I'm assuming the answer is really easy for you to answer, if so, how is it in two tries you haven't actually answered the simple easy question?

Taking solely I.Q. as a measure of 'genius', Trump may qualify. This only shows the limitation of such a definition.

Last edited:

He says he is a genius.

I'm reporting you for no mango option. Very disappointed.

But "no".

He just reacts all over the place.
It's been so long since you've seen it. It's called leadership. Just look at all the foreign leaders falling in line to get a train station named after them in Jerusalem. And at the Western Wall, no less.

It's not leadership Aba, it's noise. No one is fallling in line with him. They are forming seperate lines. And China is stepping in to fill the gap. That is not good.
His numbers are going up. He's usurping voters from the opposition. Leadership has returned to America.

He says he is a genius.

I never seen a president have a love of country in my life time as Trump has since Regean..

Obama was anti business and anti America the worst president we have ever had in that regards , he wanted to fundamentally change America into a God damn sniffling europe.

The way I read Obama, Muslims invented this country, he was so God damn PC it made me sick.

Let's see here...DNCMSM told us Reagan was a dunce, Bubba and Cankles Clinton SMART...W a dunce...Obama super duper SMART...The Donald super duper DUMB...

I think I see a pattern here. Anyone else see it?

Let's see here...DNCMSM told us Reagan was a dunce, Bubba and Cankles Clinton SMART...W a dunce...Obama super duper SMART...

That you guys can't nominate smart people when your base consists of uneducated white people?
But they can somehow elect them. They easily defeat the most qualified people in the world.

Let's see here...DNCMSM told us Reagan was a dunce, Bubba and Cankles Clinton SMART...W a dunce...Obama super duper SMART...

That you guys can't nominate smart people when your base consists of uneducated white people?
Yeah...I do believe YOU could come up with pattern.

View image on Twitter
DS4VBCVVAAAYXsi.jpg:small

Bette Midler @BetteMidler
2:09 PM - Jan 6, 2018

Here is a Reality check ...Cash the thing ,,,LOL

Kurt Eichenwald‏Verified account @kurteichenwald

AT&T gave bonuses saying "Because of the tax bill!!" Trump said, "See? More money, more jobs. Tax bill!!!" ATT now says that on 3/14/18, 1000s of people who got those one-time bonuses are being fired. AT&T will save more in a week than it paid in bonuses. Gonna take credit, GOP?

7:18 PM - 5 Jan 2018
Tens of thousands will retain their jobs and their bonuses. Credit to Trump/GOP.

Dems all voted against tax cuts for workers.

There are those who think Trump is God and there are those who think he's just another huckster.
I think he is kind of in the middle somewhere. Of course he’s not God. At times he does do huckstering.....he calls it the art of the deal.

Forum List

Back