Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton should go to jail

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
"Ocala, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton "has to go to jail" because the scandal over her email server, comments that mark a major departure from the American political tradition.

The GOP nominee, firing up a large crowd of loyal supporters during a swing through Florida, also laid into the Democratic nominee over her health and seized on disclosures from hacked emails of her campaign chairman, John Podesta, released by Wikileaks."

I think Trump is getting a little carried away

Carried away? What do you mean? He's been saying this for awhile now, he's actually led crowds in chanting "Lock her up!".

Lock the mexicans up, lock the blacks up, lock the muslims up, lock the liberals up, lock the press up..... its a trend with him

"Ocala, Florida (CNN)Donald Trump said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton "has to go to jail" because the scandal over her email server, comments that mark a major departure from the American political tradition.

The GOP nominee, firing up a large crowd of loyal supporters during a swing through Florida, also laid into the Democratic nominee over her health and seized on disclosures from hacked emails of her campaign chairman, John Podesta, released by Wikileaks."

No, he is not getting carried away.

Now he is playing it up, because he's engaged in politics. This is what politicians do. Why do you think Hillary brought up a completely insignificant lawsuit decades ago, and an irrelevant trip to Cuba in the late 90s? This is how politics is, in a democracy.

But he's not getting carried away. Hillary is a criminal, that has been engaged in criminal activity for 40 years now. She has an endless history of lying, cheating, stealing, defrauding, and dozens of other things.

We still don't even know the full story behind Vince Fosters murder.

Nor the story behind all the Whitewater scandal.

Or the Travel office. Or ... or .... or ... or. The list goes on and on.

The fact she made up this fabricated crap about the death of our people in Benghazi, was all about some obscure B rated low-budget movie no one anywhere, let alone in Libya knew even existed..... that alone... by itself, is reason to throw her in Jail. When you include her supposedly not knowing what 'classified' information looked like, yet claiming she didn't have any of it, while at the same time telling her staff to make as much of her data classified as possible so she didn't have to turn it over to investigators....

She's a criminal. There is only one place in this country, proper for her to be at.... a prison.

Neither of you, nor most of America understand the seriousness of mishandled or unprotected classified information, particularly Top Secret. People lose their lives because of it, for real. A sailor was recently put in prison for a year for taking pictures of the inside of a sub that was deemed classified.

Given the recent statements by the fbi... I would have to agree.

He didn't make anything conspiratorial up regarding her health, just that she is low energy as fa as I recall.

"A little?" Understatement of the year, if you ask me. The unfortunate thing is that he's not been ushered into ignominy for his infamy. What he needs to be is carried away to an insane asylum.
Shut up hack, you are leaving the 9th right? YOUR voice does NOT count. Looking forward to your loss.

I don't. If you listened to Comey tell how Clinton lied and ignored subpoenas you would understand she should go to jail. "Intent" was never part of the law that should have put her away. The entire investigation was fixed.

I thought that everyone in this country was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

You can't send her to jail until she's been 1) charged, 2) convicted in a court of law and found guilty, then 3) sentenced.

Until those 3 things are done, you can't put her in jail.

Carried away? What do you mean? He's been saying this for awhile now, he's actually led crowds in chanting "Lock her up!".

Lock the mexicans up, lock the blacks up, lock the muslims up, lock the liberals up, lock the press up..... its a trend with him
A little dramatic, there?

I thought that everyone in this country was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

You can't send her to jail until she's been 1) charged, 2) convicted in a court of law and found guilty, then 3) sentenced.

Until those 3 things are done, you can't put her in jail.
She should have been charged. We all know that.

Neither of you, nor most of America understand the seriousness of mishandled or unprotected classified information, particularly Top Secret. People lose their lives because of it, for real. A sailor was recently put in prison for a year for taking pictures of the inside of a sub that was deemed classified.

Red:
Okay, well tell us. What specific piece of top secret information did Mrs. Clinton mishandle? Who lost their life/lives as a result of that piece of information's having allegedly been mishandled?

Red:
Okay, well tell us. What specific piece of top secret information did Mrs. Clinton mishandle? Who lost their life/lives as a result of that piece of information's having allegedly been mishandled?
So you're telling us that as SOS, hitlery never handled any classified information...

So, just how did she do her job then?

Forum List

Back