Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes

People have become sheep. The proof, as I mentioned, is how both Parties offered up deplorable candidates...as 'mandatory options'...and simply accepted them instead of rejecting them.

It's like an obese or totally passive person sitting at a table in a diner wanting something specific and being brought something they don't want. Instead of rejecting it, sending it back, refusing to eat it, and/or walking out they accept what is being forced on them and end up eating it.

For the record, there is NO WAY our Founding Fathers would have allowed these 2 to be our candidates. They wouldn't have allowed it.

if trump would have showed some tack and spoke like a guy trying to be a leader to 300 million people instead of just the die hard righties.....he would be way ahead.....

Harry, no POTUS is a leader to all 300 million plus people in America. Hell, in my lifetime I've never actually been represented by a POTUS. The last one who would have represented me is Andrew Jackson, 150 years before I was born.
you did see the word trying right?....when you run for President,you are running to be the leader of the country and everyone in it,whether they like it or not.....i do realize it doesnt work out like that....but if you only run trying to appeal to 25-30% of the country and telling everyone else to blow you.....you may not get elected...

if trump would have showed some tack and spoke like a guy trying to be a leader to 300 million people instead of just the die hard righties.....he would be way ahead.....

Harry, no POTUS is a leader to all 300 million plus people in America. Hell, in my lifetime I've never actually been represented by a POTUS. The last one who would have represented me is Andrew Jackson, 150 years before I was born.

It is only fair that a lifetime of wrong is rewarded with a lifetime of disapointmemt.

you did see the word trying right?....when you run for President,you are running to be the leader of the country and everyone in it,whether they like it or not.....i do realize it doesnt work out like that....but if you only run trying to appeal to 25-30% of the country and telling everyone else to blow you.....you may not get elected...
thats true you may not get elected

Trump makes no sense . There has never been a woman president, how can he claim that's some inherent advantage ?
Woman have a pretty good track record when they run for the lower offices.

It is much harder to brutally attack them in ads and debates.

People have become sheep. The proof, as I mentioned, is how both Parties offered up deplorable candidates...as 'mandatory options'...and simply accepted them instead of rejecting them.

It's like an obese or totally passive person sitting at a table in a diner wanting something specific and being brought something they don't want. Instead of rejecting it, sending it back, refusing to eat it, and/or walking out they accept what is being forced on them and end up eating it.

For the record, there is NO WAY our Founding Fathers would have allowed these 2 to be our candidates. They wouldn't have allowed it.
yeah people are sheep

t is only fair that a lifetime of wrong is rewarded with a lifetime of disapointmemt.

LOL. You Trump and Hillary supporters couldn't figure out Right or Wrong if they were branded onto your genitals

See, that's the problem. Both sides are so concerned with power that Ideology never even enters the equation for them. Right and Wrong give way to whatever will get them the most votes. That's why I have no more use for politicians than I do for lawyers.

See, that's the problem. Both sides are so concerned with power that Ideology never even enters the equation for them. Right and Wrong give way to whatever will get them the most votes. That's why I have no more use for politicians than I do for lawyers.
yeah thats the problem real talk

no argument there....

real talk

r

real talk

Trump makes no sense . There has never been a woman president, how can he claim that's some inherent advantage ?

There's still down sides . They are attacked over appearance . A strong opinionated woman is considered a bitch . Male candidates don't have the same hurdles .

If Trump was anyone other then Donald Trump Hillary would be losing by 20 points at least.

There's still down sides . They are attacked over appearance . A strong opinionated woman is considered a bitch . Male candidates don't have the same hurdles .
Unless a female candidate is ugly as sin(or elderly), she will always win the "appearance" game against the average male candidate.

A strong, opinionated woman will always win the female vote(which translates to an automatic win now) regardless of what some men think.

Male candidates who aren't pimps or models have practically no chance with female voters(which they need to win any office).

Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?
5 percent is so little

Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?
thats true

Forum List

Back