Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes

Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?
maybe 29 percent is more realistic

Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?
some days are good some days are bad

maybe 29 percent is more realistic
or 40 percent

seems accurate enough

so little

agreed

I'm not sure.

Would I pick Mitt Romney or McCain over Trump? Yeah.

Paul Ryan? Yeah, even though he's stupid and more or less supports Trump.

Pence? He sucks, but even he is better than Trump.

Dubya? O.k., I might not go that far, I probably wouldn't pick either.

I'm not sure.

yeah Paul Ryan is a good choice

I'm not sure.

id also pick mitt and mccain over trump

pretty accurate

that leaves Hillary with 95% of votes not bad

How much percent of the vote is she getting now?

Forum List

Back