Donald Trump Speaks Today

Mad Mike Lindell just reported at CPAC that all the negative leftwing press is HELPING HIM get his message out as well as building his business!!! :woohoo:

Looks like he is beating back Dominion's threats as well. The truth will out!

View attachment 511556

:auiqs.jpg:

Ain't it great! Lindell who made mistakes early in life and was down on his luck now a huge success story! The American Dream.

I think he just said he has over 100 products and has sold over 51 million pillows!

he just found a new way to grift. ca-CHING! what are you gonna say when that date to re install donny goes bye bye?

why would you admit to something you did if you didn't do anything?

First of all how do you know the media didn't twist this story around like they often tend to do and second of all why do innocent people take plea deals? To prevent themselves from getting into bigger trouble.

Can't wait!! :D

Donald is still the true potus

wide__450x253__mobile__scale_2

that suit of delusion fits you well.

First of all how do you know the media didn't twist this story around like they often tend to do and second of all why do innocent people take plea deals? To prevent themselves from getting into bigger trouble.

lol...cause i gave straight up court docs.

you are really losing here, potter.

oh & donny said he NEVER settles - cause settling makes you look guilty.

he settled.

Mad Mike Lindell just reported at CPAC that all the negative leftwing press is HELPING HIM get his message out as well as building his business!!! :woohoo:

Looks like he is beating back Dominion's threats as well. The truth will out!

View attachment 511556

:auiqs.jpg:

Ain't it great! Lindell who made mistakes early in life and was down on his luck now a huge success story! The American Dream.

I think he just said he has over 100 products and has sold over 51 million pillows!

he just found a new way to grift. ca-CHING! what are you gonna say when that date to re install donny goes bye bye?

CHA-CHING! More money to rerelect Trump! CHA-CHING!

cash-register-cartoon-clip-art-8.jpg

So I wonder which USMB leftard was the one who tried to interrupt Trump and put on a little protest?

Back home to mommy for you. :laughing0301:

Somebody want to explain why Biden outspent Trump in media advertising?

Biden $839 million to Trump $545 million

He's stomach turning in general but I really hate that phony patriotism - hugging the flag. Same with phony christian holding a bible upside down.

But, is anyone still keeping track of his lies? He was at more than 30K when she slunk away from DC and he hasn't even slowed down.
yeah we know you hate flag huggers ... but you got squat to say about flag burners .

"The more and more I got involved in Trump University, the more and more I found out that I had truly been scammed," Bob Guillo, 76, told NPR.

"At first it was embarrassing," Guillo said. "Then I became very, very angry that the man that scammed me out of all that money had the audacity to run for president. And I'm still angry."

I don't think you understand the meaning of source. :rolleyes:
I don't think you understand the meaning of "or". :doubt:

He's stomach turning in general but I really hate that phony patriotism - hugging the flag. Same with phony christian holding a bible upside down.

But, is anyone still keeping track of his lies? He was at more than 30K when she slunk away from DC and he hasn't even slowed down.
yeah we know you hate flag huggers ... but you got squat to say about flag burners .
Nothing wrong with burning a flag. Its just a rag. What is being pointed out for you slow of thought morons is that he is hugging something he supposedly respects but in doing so is disrespecting it. He and you are hypocrites.

Somebody want to explain why Biden outspent Trump in media advertising?

Biden $839 million to Trump $545 million
I guess, Joe wanted to get his message out, without spreading Covid-19 from city to city. Looks like it worked. Trump lost.

Forum List

Back