Donald Trump Speaks Tomorrow Afternoon

He won the election tonight. Now just coast to victory, no controversies, stay low, and let the party of shit implode as their jew-haters are losing primaries and now they have no POTUS candidate.

Start looking for personnel that will execute a retribution plan that will be discussed by historians for 1000 years. It will soon be OUR turn to lock up hostages in federal prisons. Let's enjoy it.

He'll have quite the bragging rights after crushing the competition tonight too. It'll be tomorrow at 3:00 PM ET in Virginia.

And NEWSMAX will be airing it: Ya just can't keep a good man down?

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump Rally Live! 2pm ET today — Live coverage begins of President Trump’s rally in Chesapeake, Virginia, with speech start time expected at 3pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

You know what I love most? Trump still would have won the debate even if he hadn't said anything because he didn't even have to.

RSBN has begun its pre-show coverage.

I wonder what President Trump will have to say about the debate.

He's expected to speak at 3:00 PM Eastern time.

RSBN has begun its pre-show coverage.

I wonder what President Trump will have to say about the debate.

He's expected to speak at 3:00 PM Eastern time.

And boy-oh-boy....he KNOCKED that speech right out of the park. It was thrilling, one of his best. What a grand display of patriotism and optimism and the man can make it all work! Back to the good ole days before MaGoo came in with his wrecking ball.

Forum List

Back