Donald Trump supporters 'threaten children of Carrier union boss' after he exposed false claim by Pr

Yeah a union boss on NBC claimed that. Any proof?
I saw an interview with this guy and he is full of shit. Brought up Trumps other business and unions, which has zero to do with this deal. Just another union democrat useful idiot.

Again this guy just wants to be political, what a jackass.

Exactly what the NAZIs said about the Jewish community complainants....

Really they crushed a Carrier union boss?

Trump pointed the finger at someone who disagreed with him.... Then he gets death threats for himself and his kids...

Anyone Trump disagrees with will be getting the same treatment... Megan Kelly needs armed guard protection...

I saw an interview with this guy and he is full of shit. Brought up Trumps other business and unions, which has zero to do with this deal. Just another union democrat useful idiot.

Trump pointed the finger at someone who disagreed with him.... Then he gets death threats for himself and his kids...

Anyone Trump disagrees with will be getting the same treatment... Megan Kelly needs armed guard protection...

Yeah and that doeant happen with any famous person.
Second why did this union boss bring up things not Associated with this deal? Like Trump and union history.

Second why did this union boss bring up things not Associated with this deal? Like Trump and union history.

Actually doesn't happen to everyone... But being on the wrong side of Trump creates deluge of threats... Look at the pizzagate guy, that is the type of people we are talking about...

Actually doesn't happen to everyone... But being on the wrong side of Trump creates deluge of threats... Look at the pizzagate guy, that is the type of people we are talking about...

It does happen to anyone. Obama opponents got several batches of hate mail and death threats, its not new.

Pretty sad to see the RW'ers here defending this. But that's who they are.

NY,

I was just waiting to see and we are three pages in....

Not one of the RW condemned the action of threatening the mans kids... They tried to disassociate Trump and questioned the mans honesty...

I am sorry but this is exactly what NAZI sympathizers did in the 1930s too. They ignored it, blamed the jews, said Hitler didn't order it and said the jews made this all up..
So when did you stop beating your wife?

Easy, Look at your own posts... You never give evidence , I have done it exhaustively... ..
Ted, you're a liar. Almost every time I post I have links attached, as opposed to you. I have no time for liars or delusional nutters who are butt-hurt over a lost election. Buh-bye.

Easy, Look at your own posts... You never give evidence , I have done it exhaustively... ..
Ted, you're a liar. Almost every time I post I have links attached, as opposed to you. I have no time for liars or delusional nutters who are butt-hurt over a lost election. Buh-bye.

No you don't, Easy vast majority of your posts are without links... You took 6 links in before you had a link....

You then have over half your links to fake news sites like Bretibart and Info Wars.....

Easy, you are not objective....

Show me the last post where you said something about Obama?

Also show me where you have written something critical about Trump?

NY,

Not one of the RW condemned the action of threatening the mans kids... They tried to disassociate Trump and questioned the mans honesty...

I am sorry but this is exactly what NAZI sympathizers did in the 1930s too. They ignored it, blamed the jews, said Hitler didn't order it and said the jews made this all up..

I would always condemned someone beating his wife.

But that is not what this thread was about...

NY,

I would always condemned someone beating his wife.

But that is not what this thread was about...
It is exactly what this thread is about. You ask a loaded question or provide a false premise, and then begin to berate people for it.

And none of you have even addressed the elephant in the room, which is the involvement of Russian hackers in fake news websites, and in planting fake news stories detrimental to Hillary Clinton, all of which ceased the moment she was elected.

And then there's the firing from the Trump transition team of the son of General Flynn, your soon to be National Security Advisor, from the Trump Transition Team, and who was being pegged for being part of the NSA, after the fake news story which lead to the family pizza restaurant was planted from his Transition Team email address. This information came from a Russian hacker, whose server General Flynn's son routed the fake Podesta child molester story through.

These hackers are prepared to talk to the FBI, now their guy is going into the White House.

Of course Trump wants the media discredited. Shit's about to get real bucko.
More conspiracy theories and insanity...

The Russians stole the election

The GOP was behind the fake news sites

The GOP actually rigged the DNC Primary for Hillary

The GOP fed Hillary debate questions

The GOP rigged the machines for Trump by having them change votes for him to her

Trump was evil for suggesting he might challenge the election results but Hillary doing it is ok

Trump is a Democrat and fooled the GOP

Trump is Hitler reincarnate

Trump is a member of the KKK

Trump is a Putin-puppet

Trump is forming a military Junta

Good GOD, STOP ALREADY!

Hillary LOST!

Deal with it already and STOP freaking out!

It is not a conspiracy theory when the FBI says it is true...
The FBI has not said the Russians hacked the machines and said there was NO connection between Putin and Trump.

The Russians did hack emails and created fake news in support of Trump... There is enough evidence for that...

We have no clue of Trump's business interests... So we are in the unprecedented area of having a president who is unvetted...

Fake news? I thought it was releasing actual emails.

Trump is and was a magnet for these type of people. He was endorsed by every single white hate group in this country, and like rabid dogs they're going to defend their new leader member. So anyone who challenges Trump, even politely as this Union Boss did on his numbers, is going to be ATTACKED & THREATENED.

Especially when Trump puts out a trash tweet on them, like he did with this Union boss.
Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

th

And none of you have even addressed the elephant in the room, which is the involvement of Russian hackers in fake news websites, and in planting fake news stories detrimental to Hillary Clinton, all of which ceased the moment she was elected.

And then there's the firing from the Trump transition team of the son of General Flynn, your soon to be National Security Advisor, from the Trump Transition Team, and who was being pegged for being part of the NSA, after the fake news story which lead to the family pizza restaurant was planted from his Transition Team email address. This information came from a Russian hacker, whose server General Flynn's son routed the fake Podesta child molester story through.

These hackers are prepared to talk to the FBI, now their guy is going into the White House.

Of course Trump wants the media discredited. Shit's about to get real bucko.

The GOP rigged the machines for Trump by having them change votes for him to her

Trump was evil for suggesting he might challenge the election results but Hillary doing it is ok

Trump is a Putin-puppet

Good GOD, STOP ALREADY!

Hillary LOST!

The FBI has not said the Russians hacked the machines and said there was NO connection between Putin and Trump.

The Russians did hack emails and created fake news in support of Trump... There is enough evidence for that...

We have no clue of Trump's business interests... So we are in the unprecedented area of having a president who is unvetted...

Why didn't they release Trump's emails?

Why was a vast majority of the fake news criticizing the Clinton camp?

Look at some of the posters here they criticize legitimate news sources over fake news from Breitbart and Info wars...

Info Wars supported a conspiracy theory that Sandy hook was a fake... How can anyone consider that a news organisation?

Just a little example of one of the hundreds of thousands op ....

Fuck Union Bosses

A lawsuit filed Friday accuses Indiana-based union officials of allegedly storming a church-owned construction site to brutally assault nonunion construction workers.

Iron Workers Local 395 officials were adamantly opposed to Dyer Baptist Church using nonunion construction workers. Local 395 Business Agent Thomas Williamson Sr. demanded the project be turned over to his union, but the onsite workers and the church pastor refused. D5 Iron Works President Richard Lindner allegedly told Williamson on numerous occasions that he was trespassing and he should leave. After several failed attempts, the lawsuit alleges, Williamson arrived with some associates Jan. 7 and physically attacked the nonunion workers.

Read more: Lawsuit: Union Thugs Stormed Church Construction Site, Broke Man’s Face In Mob-Like Beat Down [Graphic Image]

I noticed you're using a picture of Nikki Haley for your USMB icon. I wonder what she thinks of Donald Trump about right now, after what he did to Boeing on Tuesday? A few years ago South Carolina won a long battle to get Boeing Aircraft in their state.

Apparently the CEO of that company criticized Trump on a trade policy, and to settle the score, Trump was on his tweety account within minutes, sending out a world wide message that Boeing's planes are too expensive, and to cancel the order. I imagine countries who are doing business with Boeing are reviewing their contracts to make certain they're not getting ripped off, and may be doing what your President elect did. Cancelling their orders. I guess this is Trumps plan for new manufacturing job growth in this county--LOL

None the less the former labor secretary had some very strong advice for your President elect, including what he tweeted about this Union boss.
Robert Reich to Trump: Stop acting 'thin-skinned and vindictive' - CNNPolitics.com

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

Last edited:

Trump is a Putin-puppet

Good GOD, STOP ALREADY!

Hillary LOST!

Look at some of the posters here they criticize legitimate news sources over fake news from Breitbart and Info wars...

Info Wars supported a conspiracy theory that Sandy hook was a fake... How can anyone consider that a news organisation?

I don't read far right or far left websites. I don't have time for propaganda.

The emails weren't fake, so it wasn't fake news.

What did Sandy Hook have to do with Clinton?

It gives a clear indication of the integrity and reliability of Alex Jones and his publication Info Wars. That the President-elect has anything to do with that Charleton is frightening and revealing.

Working Americans have been duped into attacking each other these days. The big whigs sit back and laugh about them attacking each other while the billionaires cash in behind their backs. Unions bad, benefits bad, sick time bad, the list goes on. Big corporate money relaxes while workers believe in this rhetoric. Unreal. Next they will be chanting "we want less we wasn't less."

It gives a clear indication of the integrity and reliability of Alex Jones and his publication Info Wars. That the President-elect has anything to do with that Charleton is frightening and revealing.

I don't know anything about Alex Jones, I have never read his material, if it is a far left or right site, I leave them to their own. Mother Jones, Briebart are not places I get info from.

The emails were not fake Cowboy Ted seems to think they are fake, he is a nut if he does. He seems to be all over the board in his response.

Why didn't they release all of Hillary's? :p

Trump, unlike Hillary, didn't break the law with regards to emails, but let's not bring all THAT up.again...

Hey, SHE DID NOT BREAK THE LAW!!!

The FBI Director said that...

Investigated...

No Charges and thus no conviction, one big waste of money...

Now unless you new information, stop making an ass of yourself....

But you did slander her, you didn't state a opinion but stated as a fact, which is wrong unless you have a court ruling that we all missed...

So we have seen you possibly breaking the law but not Mrs. Clinton...

Forum List

Back