Donald Trump Tells Fox News’ Bret Baier Why He Didn’t Just Return ALL Classified Documents: “I Was Very Busy” To Sort Through Boxes

He'd need to get elected first, before he could possibly pardon himself.
Actually Trump could have already issued himself a pardon in the last days of his presidency. It would be up to the courts to determine if such an act is legal. As a legal precept that is older than the constitution, denies such sovereign immunity.

If you are so sure, why did you ask me?
The proof is in the indictment.
Really? If there is such proof then we should just skip the trial intended to dispute the evidence presented as proof?

Where is your proof that the FBI did not plant that 'proof' during their raid since they ordered the security cameras turned off and banished any witnesses from the premises?

Really? If there is such proof then we should just skip the trial intended to dispute the evidence presented as proof?

Where is your proof that the FBI did not plant that 'proof' during their raid since they ordered the security cameras turned off and banished any witnesses from the premises?
Answer my question.
Oh Jesus Christ you MAGAs are nuts! Planting information :rolleyes:
Wake up fruity. Trump is going to prison.

Last edited:
Who is saying that the boxes contained clothing?
4i6Ckte.gif
Trump claims the cardboard boxes had shirts and shoes in them.

Apparently the multi billionaire can't afford to store his clothing in luggage. Or a steamer trunk. But instead entrust $500 dress shoes to an unlockable $10 cardboard box.

We are all busy, right? Too busy is an excuse.
A trail will determine if that excuse holds water.

Fox News has released a preview clip of anchor Bret Baier’s interview with Donald Trump, the former president’s first sit down since he was indicted last week on federal charges related to his withholding of classified documents.

According to the clip (watch it below), Trump offered another explanation for why he didn’t just return the classified material, even in response to a subpoena: He was too busy to sort through the boxes where they were kept.

Really he has said that he declassified those document which is an admission that he knew that they had security markings. He is to busy to have his minions sort thru those boxes and look for classified markings. Of course only those who have a formal security clearance is required to view or handle classified material. Maybe that is where the confusion is as Trump probably gave them all security clearance.

Portion markings consist of the letters “(U)” for unclassified, “(C)” for “Confidential,” “(S)” for “Secret,” and “(TS)” for “Top Secret.”

Trump is getting desperate.

Really he has said that he declassified those document which is an admission that he knew that they had security markings. He is to busy to have his minions sort thru those boxes and look for classified markings. Of course only those who have a formal security clearance is required to view or handle classified material. Maybe that is where the confusion is as Trump probably gave them all security clearance.

Portion markings consist of the letters “(U)” for unclassified, “(C)” for “Confidential,” “(S)” for “Secret,” and “(TS)” for “Top Secret.”

Trump is getting desperate.
Actually Trump undermines his own claim. Take for argument, that Trump did indeed declassify all the documents in those boxes.
At least that's what Trump believes in his mind.
Which means, that anyone can look through "declassified" documents for specific information or markings on those documents. Anyone, as they're declassified. And Trump could have anyone on his staff or team of lawyers do the search.

Even one of the many maids and valets at Mar-a-lago, could do that search.

We are all busy, right? Too busy is an excuse.
A trail will determine if that excuse holds water.

Fox News has released a preview clip of anchor Bret Baier’s interview with Donald Trump, the former president’s first sit down since he was indicted last week on federal charges related to his withholding of classified documents.

According to the clip (watch it below), Trump offered another explanation for why he didn’t just return the classified material, even in response to a subpoena: He was too busy to sort through the boxes where they were kept.

But not too busy to move them from place to place in his private plane!

LOL

But her emails.jpg

He admitted to breaking the law on Bret Baier.

Incredible.

Actually the defense of Trump on that statement is that it was hyperbole, and was not made under oath. They could use that Trump is a known liar, and anything he says at any time doesn't have to be true.

That even if Trump says "I did such and such" doesn't make it true.

He can, he was President. He had ultimate declassification authority.

I know it hurts your feelings, but it’s the truth.
Nobody denies that the president has declassification authority. We dispute how that authority can be carried out.
Such as, the president has nearly absolute pardon authority, but a pardon has to be in written form. The president can't verbally pardon someone, or pardon somebody just by "thinking" about it.

Get it now?

Answer my question.
Oh Jesus Christ you MAGAs are nuts! Planting information :rolleyes:
Wake up fruity. Trump is going to prison.
We're nuts? In case you've forgotten the burden of proof is not based on a person's ability to prove his innocence but it is on the prosecution to prove his guilt.

I go into your house, order everybody out, turn off the security cameras, and say I found evidence proving you are guilty of a felony.

I, the DOJ, and the judge/jury all want you to be guilty.

What is your defense?

Forum List

Back