Donald Trump Tells Fox News’ Bret Baier Why He Didn’t Just Return ALL Classified Documents: “I Was Very Busy” To Sort Through Boxes

We're nuts? In case you've forgotten the burden of proof is not based on a person's ability to prove his innocence but it is on the prosecution to prove his guilt.

I go into your house, order everybody out, turn off the security cameras, and say I found evidence proving you are guilty of a felony.

I, the DOJ, and the judge/jury all want you to be guilty.

What is your defense?
All of that will be argued, Foxfyre, and Trump, as Barr in agreement 40 other Trumpers agree the former president is 'toast'.

We're nuts? In case you've forgotten the burden of proof is not based on a person's ability to prove his innocence but it is on the prosecution to prove his guilt.

I go into your house, order everybody out, turn off the security cameras, and say I found evidence proving you are guilty of a felony.

I, the DOJ, and the judge/jury all want you to be guilty.

What is your defense?
Hey.... that's why O.J. Simpson walked.

Like the $600 million from Qatar, or the $2 billion from Saudi Arabia
Formal business deals, unlike selling secrets or influence.

Link to any illegality for those deals unlike the Biden Crime Family money laundering schemes.

An indictment is the opposite of proof.
It depends on the type of indictment. An indictment need only charge the elements of the crime with enough specificity to identity the crime, where it was committed, and who committed the crime.

A speaking indictment, walks you through the facts (evidence) they have to support the charge.

Douchebag rhino Brett Baier sure has a lot of nerve. The guy has fake written through his gummy bear look. I love it how Trump was still speaking truth while the little cuck Baier kept trying to censor. He's one of those douche Romney-ites who will sellout for his nice check and free trips to golf resorts.

biden-corvette-052-3.jpg
He wasn't even President, but still was able to illegally steal those classified documents.

It depends on the type of indictment. An indictment need only charge the elements of the crime with enough specificity to identity the crime, where it was committed, and who committed the crime.

A speaking indictment, walks you through the facts (evidence) they have to support the charge.

Well,
At least you know what an indictment actually is.
I chased G around for 2 days looking to get an answer.
Never happened.

Hey.... that's why O.J. Simpson walked.
O J Simpson walked because of an incompetent prosecution and an ignorant jury. A whopping 10 jurors were dismissed and replaced during that trial leaving only the dumbest in place. Some of those jury members were recorded outside the courthouse saying "Lots of people can have the same dna." The prosecution got so technical and tedious they proved their case pretty much beyond any reasonable doubt, but it went right over the heads of those jurors and pretty much put them to sleep.

And then there was a fiasco of a shrunken glove that didn't fit--another prosecutorial blunder--and that pretty much sealed the verdict for a jury who didn't want to convict him.

In Trump's case the FBI 'found evidence' without any observers and for awhile no security cameras witnessing the find.

A highly politicized DOJ and most likely judge and jury who want Trump to be guilty will prosecute him.

What is his defense?

Formal business deals, unlike selling secrets or influence.

Link to any illegality for those deals unlike the Biden Crime Family money laundering schemes.
That formal business was bribery. Trump delivered for Qatar and Saudi Arabia, and they paid Jared Kushner.

In Trump's case the FBI 'found evidence' without any observers and for awhile no security cameras witnessing the find.
Like the evidence Marc Furhman gathered DNA without being witnessed. And when it was proven he would lie under oath, the DNA evidence Furhman gathered was suspect.

Forum List

Back