Donald Trump Tells Fox News’ Bret Baier Why He Didn’t Just Return ALL Classified Documents: “I Was Very Busy” To Sort Through Boxes

Literally no lies.
Damn you're stupid.
Go fuck yourself, loser.

Yeah like Trump would actually do it himself. Whether he does it or he gets his people to do it doesn't matter. What matters is his instructions. He has already declared that he had declassified them which means that he knew they were classified. He has claimed that the records he took to Florida belong to him.

Now as he faces a court, he ready to throw his subordinates under that train.

Trump was notified to turn over his presidential records to NARA and he was the one who refused. I would bet that in his confusion of wanting to keep the presidential records , he just order his minions to pack it all up as fast as possible.

Trump actions shows his disregard to the laws that all other presidents have understood and complied. Well maybe Nixon didn't.

Trump is just adding to the stupidity that he has shown in this matter. He going to anger his subordinates who will turn on him in a court of law. They will testify that he told them what to do.

Still the one presidential record that I would love to see is the meeting between him and Putin in the early years of his presidency. I am sure he will cry that it is his record but he met Putin as the President of the US.

1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)

You ask them. I expect a full report from you.
I'm pretty darn sure I know why. But since you're so certain Trump is guilty why don't you provide your proof?

Meanwhile, given that the FBI raid was done in the wee hours of the morning, Trump's lawyer was ordered off the premises and nobody was allowed to watch them do what they were doing, the FBI did not show photos of the secure storeroom with double lock where the documents were stored, it is obvious the FBI raid was fully intended to make Trump look as bad as possible. . .

. . .if the FBI produces incriminating documents they say Trump had there, can ANYBODY with intellectual honesty give assurance the FBI did not plant those documents there? They ordered the security cameras turned off and they were off for a short time before they were turned back on. What did the FBI do during the time they were off?

The whole situation has become so politicized and absurd at this point, the process so tainted and suspect, absolutely no honorable person could declare him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm pretty darn sure I know why. But since you're so certain Trump is guilty why don't you provide your proof?

Meanwhile, given that the FBI raid was done in the wee hours of the morning, Trump's lawyer was ordered off the premises and nobody was allowed to watch them do what they were doing, the FBI did not show photos of the secure storeroom with double lock where the documents were stored, it is obvious the FBI raid was fully intended to make Trump look as bad as possible. . .

. . .if the FBI produces incriminating documents they say Trump had there, can ANYBODY with intellectual honesty give assurance the FBI did not plant those documents there? They ordered the security cameras turned off and they were off for a short time before they were turned back on. What did the FBI do during the time they were off?

The whole situation has become so politicized and absurd at this point, the process so tainted and suspect, absolutely no honorable person could declare him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
If you are so sure, why did you ask me?
The proof is in the indictment.

So what - Biden NEVER looked at his. He let Hunter, the Chinese, Russians. Romanians, and Burisma - the guys who paid the family millions - do that.
IMG_3396.jpeg

Forum List

Back