Donald Trump: 'They'll Call Me Mr. Brexit' As He Predicts Victory Despite Pollster Predictions

Trump’s internal polls show him ahead.
And he’s mocking the media and pollsters for saying he can’t win. This same thing is exactly what happened in England with the bogus Brexit polls showing 'Leave' would lose to 'Remain' until the last minute on election day.

Trump Tweets: 'They'll Call Me Mr. Brexit' As He Predicts Victory Despite Pollster Predictions
Any poll without a political bias or paid for by the media or its whores in the establishment shows Trump up.Let the dumbocrats whine and beat their chest like they are going to win...ill enjoy the outcome in the end. If by SOME chance aka cheating Hillary gets appointed queen hopefully we will have a republican party with more of a damn backbone to do nothing but stonewall the bitch for 4 years.

Democrats have determined to create a barrage of lies, half truths and out of context statements. There is no way right now to see through that curtain and figure out what the pulse of the public really is.

And he’s mocking the media and pollsters for saying he can’t win. This same thing is exactly what happened in England with the bogus Brexit polls showing 'Leave' would lose to 'Remain' until the last minute on election day.

Trump Tweets: 'They'll Call Me Mr. Brexit' As He Predicts Victory Despite Pollster Predictions

Trump didn't even know what Brexit was.

Mr Brexit :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He thought it was something like Brangelina, but he couldn't figure out who the couple was.

Newt said Trump will win....
I guess he forgot the same was said with Romney vs Obama.

I haven't seen one poll yet that shows Trump is leading....
Trump seems to be losing the angry white man vote now.
So I have no idea how Trump can win.
He might get trounced by numbers that are epic.

Newt said Trump will win....
I guess he forgot the same was said with Romney vs Obama.

I haven't seen one poll yet that shows Trump is leading....
Trump seems to be losing the angry white man vote now.
So I have no idea how Trump can win.
He might get trounced by numbers that are epic.

Hell, it's getting so us AWG's gotta vote fer a black or wumman to nawt be a loser.

If he wins the system is rigged!!! He cheated!!!! BELIEVE me! :rolleyes:

:D
Dumbocrats did that to themselves and no one but dumbocrat voters will believe it wasn't rigged. Just ask Bernie and his supporters..the proof has already come out..they did everything they could to rig it towards Clinton winning the election for nomination no doubt they would do same in general election.

Snarky...but wrong. He predicted it would pass. Win!!!!!!

here ya go hairball ..

The presumptive Republican nominee for U.S. president didn’t seem to understand what “Brexit” meant — a British exit from the European Union — when Michael Wolff of the Hollywood Reporter probed for his stance.

“Brexit, your position?” Wolff asked.

“Huh?” Trump responded.

“Brexit,” Wolff said.

“Hmm,” Trump said.

“The Brits leaving the EU,” Wolff said.

“Oh yeah, I think they should leave,” Trump said.

dumbass ... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Donald Trump: 'They'll Call Me Mr. Brexit' As He Predicts Victory Despite Pollster Predictions

They call him a lot of things and none of them are good.

Oh, his own poll says he is ahead? :laugh2:

I'm sure those polls are as credible as his clown car campaign.

here ya go hairball ..

The presumptive Republican nominee for U.S. president didn’t seem to understand what “Brexit” meant — a British exit from the European Union — when Michael Wolff of the Hollywood Reporter probed for his stance.

“Huh?” Trump responded.

“Brexit,” Wolff said.

“Hmm,” Trump said.

People on the right hate what Obama has not been able to do....
Get the economy moving....
And the hatred for the Clintons that they have sided with the Ass Clown

Trump....

here ya go hairball ..

“Huh?” Trump responded.

“Brexit,” Wolff said.

“Hmm,” Trump said.

So it took him 5 seconds to come up with the right answer.. Clinton would spend millions, take weeks and have the wrong position.

Forum List

Back