🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump will bring Michael Flynn ― a former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency who was paid by a Russian state-funded television network to speak at its 10th-anniversary gala ― to his first national security briefing on Wednesday.

Flynn, a retired lieutenant general and high-profile adviser to Trump, has attracted attention since he was pushed out of government in 2014 for criticisms of what he says is the Obama administration’s failure to confront “radical Islam,” his role as an analyst on the Russian network RT, and his embrace of Trump.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Flynn, along with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, would accompany Trump to his first top-secret briefing, heightening critics’ fears that the Trump camp would gain access to secrets it could potentially leak to contacts in the Kremlin. But former intelligence officials familiar with the the briefings process said it’s unlikely that the presidential nominees or their advisers will be looped in on critical secrets until after the election in November.

Much More: Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing

Trump? Flynn? Christie? Holy shit, why not just invite Putin and cut out the middlemen?

image.jpeg

I just can't imagine Trump receiving classified information. I hope it's "limited"...

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump will bring Michael Flynn ― a former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency who was paid by a Russian state-funded television network to speak at its 10th-anniversary gala ― to his first national security briefing on Wednesday.

Flynn, a retired lieutenant general and high-profile adviser to Trump, has attracted attention since he was pushed out of government in 2014 for criticisms of what he says is the Obama administration’s failure to confront “radical Islam,” his role as an analyst on the Russian network RT, and his embrace of Trump.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Flynn, along with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, would accompany Trump to his first top-secret briefing, heightening critics’ fears that the Trump camp would gain access to secrets it could potentially leak to contacts in the Kremlin. But former intelligence officials familiar with the the briefings process said it’s unlikely that the presidential nominees or their advisers will be looped in on critical secrets until after the election in November.

Much More: Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing

Trump? Flynn? Christie? Holy shit, why not just invite Putin and cut out the middlemen?

He must be really happy he works for Trump and not Obama so Putin doesn't bitch slap him

That's ok...I heard Hillary was planning on bringing her terrorist-supporting Nazi-funder Soros to hers.

I just can't imagine Trump receiving classified information. I hope it's "limited"...

Yes, we need someone honorable and truthful that we can trust. Like Hillary. Great point, Tonto

That's ok...I heard Hillary was planning on bringing her terrorist-supporting Nazi-funder Soros to hers.

Soros would be a great choice. He is a great patriot - and not a security risk.

You can bet it is. They are not going to give him anything that isn't already public knowledge and things they know our adversaries already know. They might even feed him false information to see if it turns up somewhere. We have the best sneaky bastards in the world and they know their business..

That statement makes you a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

What's wrong with George Soros? He has a heart of gold and helps people all over the world.

You waste oxygen................new hacks on Soros:

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice" | Zero Hedge

What's wrong with George Soros? He has a heart of gold and helps people all over the world.
Let's see..

He is an elitist globalist
He funds the black racist terrorist BLM
He has already BOUGHT Hillary

You waste oxygen................new hacks on Soros:

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice" | Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge? That's hilarious! All that shit has been debunked.

He's an immigrant who's achieved the American Dream while they wallow in the cesspool of their many bad decisions. Of course they despise him.

Did you know Soros and Trump are friendly with each other? Soros even loaned him 160 million about 10 years ago for a building in Chicago. He's had to distance himself from Soros in recent years but both being billionaires they cross paths fairly often.

Forum List

Back