Donald Trump tweets about Celebrity Apprentice

"The time for small thinking is over. The time for trivial fights is behind us." - Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

So long as Donald Trump recognizes that the Democrats are defeated and should be ignored. Why fight with them? Treat them as irrelevant instead.

trend.JPG

So long as Donald Trump recognizes that the Democrats are defeated and should be ignored. Why fight with them? Treat them as irrelevant instead.

Great, maybe you could tell that to the dumb billionaire elite you willingly gave immense power. The world could use a break from twitter wars with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Great, maybe you could tell that to the dumb billionaire elite you willingly gave immense power. The world could use a break from twitter wars with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Who forced you to hang on his every tweet?

In my job application for hosting Celebrity Apprentice, I put "Once Requested The National Anthem At Karaoke." Will let you know if I get it

The world needs a man who goes around the media. You don't like his tweets block him. You don't like the obsession with his tweets block the NYT and Washington Post and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back