Donald Trump: ‘We Are Currently Witnessing the Fastest Economic Recovery in American History’

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This is great. This is why I voted for a non-politician businessman to be our president. Look at that graph behind him. It's a thing of beauty.

President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference at his Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Saturday, Aug. 15. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Great point, but what does that have to do with the irrational point 'Orange man BAD'?!

:p

This is great. This is why I voted for a non-politician businessman to be our president. Look at that graph behind him. It's a thing of beauty.

President Donald Trump speaks during a news conference at his Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Saturday, Aug. 15. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

And it only cost us several trillion dollars to make it happen I do hope you live long enough to pay it all back...

Did he use his Sharpie to make that?
Who cares what he used to point out that what he is accomplishing ... again ... are the things that have not been accomplished in decades...in some cases EVER.

And did Dementia-Joe write that one-liner for you, or was it 'superblack'?

:p

No, you voted for this particular shameless, lying, incompetent politico because you are just ignorant about how the economy works.

Trump completely botched covid response and instead of solid recovery in productivity and jobs by this point this "retail recovery" is running on multi-trillion dollar giveaways financed by historic deficits. It can't last much longer.

Last edited:
Wonder if that jump in retails sales he's talking about happned right before the 2nd outbreak due to people trying to reopen to soon?

No, it happened to due to expanded wallets. Most people got $1,200 each and unemployed got ~$2600/month on top of regular unemployment. Both ran out at this point. Which is why it will again contract out from here.

Just looking at it from macro level:

Deficit is up by 2.7 Trillion over the 1T deficit we were already running, which is a bit more than 10% of the entire economy that would otherwise contract by about 15%.

Last edited:

And it only cost us several trillion dollars to make it happen I do hope you live long enough to pay it all back...

remember in the Bush years when about 10 trillion singles would reach pluto? i wonder how far out into space 30 trillion singles will reach? hmm,,maybe the closest planet with life?

10% unemployment is not a great economy.

Yep. Wall Street is doing great. Main Street, well, not so hot.
That is due to the 4 trillion dollar slush fund they get to play with...

Noticing that chart of retail sales Trump is standing by in the OP, it is as I figured when that stimulus money started pouring out in May. Our latest trade deficit figure with China (June's) has reached it's highest level since last October.

Wonder if that jump in retails sales he's talking about happned right before the 2nd outbreak due to people trying to reopen to soon?
The only thing my state still has closed down is indoor dining ,gym’s and movie theatres. Everything else is open including the zoo.

Forum List

Back