Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer​

Mop Mopping GIF

Harris was not supposed to be there today. Trump lied. As usual. And trump got destroyed today in Chicago.

Trump’s Truth Social network records second-worst audience decline​

“The diminishing audience levels for Truth Social suggest a rejection of the harsh rhetoric expressed by the ex-president and his political allies that is one of the hallmarks of the two-year-old platform,” Howard Polskin said.

“If this softness persists, it might portend trouble for Mr Trump at the ballot box in November.”

To even attempt to SPIN this disaster as anything favorable to trump is truly delusional.
OP is simply a weak minded individual.

Dear Lord Road Runner
Trump showed his racism from moment ONE, and I'm GLAD that you see this racist man as your HERO. He got destroyed, and you Road Runner just can't see it.

(D) are going to continually expose trump for clearly being racist.
I wish ONE trump supporter would have the guts to just say it.......
This was very bad for trump. No SPIN needed.

Was BluesLegend truly proud of trump during that session?

He destroyed that Dem idiot.

He showed a lot of restraint and handled this like a boss.
No, he was an immature petulant little dickhead.
That was embarrassing for trump.

Incredulous laughter, audible gasps: Trump’s performance at Black journalists’ panel left him exposed​

He declared himself the best president since Abraham Lincoln for “the Black population”. He pushed back on the idea that Kamala Harris would identify as Black. (“She was Indian, and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went.”) He enunciated the word with such contempt, as if coughing up a hairball – buh-LAAAAA-kuh. All the while, crowd reactions whipsawed from incredulous laughter to deep groans. At one point the discussion shifted to Sonya Massey, the latest Black person to be unlawfully killed by Chicago police. “Are you talking [the one] with the water?” Trump asked to audible gasps.

You guys are cracking me up!!

tRump had a terrible showing. He looked like a petulant fool and worse, a whiner.

But you put on a brave face, little MAGA. It will all be over soon.
I expect such weenie explanations from a definable weakling,
as yerself.Trump stands Like a Man.Is not afraid.
While Kamala is merely an invention of the left,For and by
the left.Her entire life was defined by others keeping her propped
up.Helping her every step.
Again ... Trump is a Man.A real Man.Gracious to a fault
in most situations.He was automatically treated like Shit from the get go
at that staged black journalist Forum.
Comparing Trump to Harris is like comparing a Grizzly Bear
to a yakkety Yak ... Don't talk back sassy bratty parrot.

Forum List

Back