Donald Trump

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion will eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

Many Hillary supporters who read this will say that Trump lied. Hillary tells lies and it has been proven. It's unfair for people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring back prayer to schools, I decided to give him a chance. Prayer is important to me and religion is important to me.

Attachments

• donald-trump.jpg
    donald-trump.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 51
Wait until the Satanists and Muslims introduce their prayers in school!!

Trump is proposing a mess and all the op can think about is how Christianity can benefit. What about the other religious groups?

Trump isn't religious; he says these things to energize the Republican Evangelical vote. I doubt he's seen the inside of a church in many a year but that's fine because I'm not religious myself. I admit I'm voting for Trump for one, overriding reason: to HURT liberal psychopath hobgoblins. These ultimate Obama drones of violent, anti-free-speech, black-thug-glorifying, America-hating, Islam-semen-digesting, white-male-reviling, hypocritical, psychopath, liberal crab-crawlers who loathe the Western world and support ANY gruesome human rights atrocity as long as a non-white person does it. I will always oppose you liberals (who have a can of worms for a mind) any way I legally can.

Two Corinthians 3:17, that’s the whole ball-game! Where the spirit of the Lord — right?! — where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty! And here there is Liberty College! Liberty University. But it is so true! You know when you think, and that’s really, is that the one? Is that the one you like? I think that’s the one you like ’cause I loved it! And it’s SO representative of what’s taken place.
Read more at Donald Trump Terrific At Saying Classiest Bible Verses Almost Perfectly

He's convinced me.

lol... was that found in two corinthians?

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.

We do know that his daughters hot him drunk and seduced him. Do you know Why they did it?

I love liberals who mock that, yet they didn't even know corinthians existed....you guys are pathetic.

i love how 'republicans' bring up sodom & gomorrah as an argument against homosexuality claiming religious doctrine & have no clue that Lot had sex with his daughters.
Where did it claim that was OK? And the traditional argument against homosexuality is:
A. It's spelled out in the NT in several places.
B. The model for Christian marriage is given, one man and one wife.

The death sentence no longer applies since Christians aren't under the law of Moses. Haven't heard Trump condemn it though.

We do know that his daughters hot him drunk and seduced him. Do you know Why they did it?

really? like there's a reasonable answer they had sex with their father? lol................. ewwww. sorry. oh & don't forget to abstain from bottom dwelling ocean critters.

Where did it claim that was OK? And the traditional argument against homosexuality is:

The death sentence no longer applies since Christians aren't under the law of Moses. Haven't heard Trump condemn it though.

how could he condemn it? after all he's an adulterer....................... & those creepy pics of him & ivanka. & what he said about her body....makes one wonder, don't it?

He's just some.smart.ass atheist that found the more salacious parts of the bible and thinks he can shame us into some stupid admission.

Trump says so much crap one day then walks it back the next day who cares what he says .... ?????

how could he condemn it? after all he's an adulterer....................... & those creepy pics of him & ivanka. & what he said about her body....makes one wonder, don't it?

you mean Boris and Natasha?

"Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools."

Trump’s a liar – he can do no such thing.

Trump is also exhibiting his ignorance of, and contempt for, settled and accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence.

He's just some.smart.ass atheist that found the more salacious parts of the bible and thinks he can shame us into some stupid admission.

ne'eh. you are wrong about everything in that reply.

Trump says so much crap one day then walks it back the next day who cares what he says .... ?????

sometimes in the very same sentence!

“I don’t want to have guns in classrooms, although in some cases teachers should have guns in classrooms, frankly,” Trump said. “Because . . . things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable.”

“I’m not advocating guns in classrooms,” Trump added. “But remember in some cases . . . trained teachers should be able to have guns in classrooms.”

Forum List

Back