🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

Definitely not.
Nice of you to admit it.

I took the liberty of not reposting all the lies you told.

Lies? Talk to Kamala, she believes his victims.

Last edited:
Definitely not.
Nice of you to admit it.

Oh look, a deflection. A sure sign you know you've lost.

Why should care about the brother of 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Cowardly Orange Piece of Shit?

As of today, Sunday 16 August 2020 One Hundred Seventy-Three Thousand Seventy-Two (173,072) Americans have died of COVID-19. Innocent Men, Women and Children are dead for the depraved indifference of 45.

Why should care about of the family of a individual who has committed one the greatest single acts of mass murder in our country's history?

In rough averages, a little over One Thousand (1,000) American Men, Women and Children die every GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING DAY OF COVID-19.

So what his bro died. I do not care.

Last edited:
Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

Only thing I'm curious about is what did he die from? They are keeping that tightly under wraps.
No one's ignoring the story. Trump's brother was known for divorcing his wife more than a decade ago after 25 years of marriage.
If you notice, no one is chiming in about anything.
Perhaps because it's none of you foul vermins business.

Wtf? Cause of death is not usually a big secret....the fact that it IS being kept under wraps while we know Robert was in ICU a number of times over the last month probably points to Covid-19 complications.
He just died......his body has just barely made room temperature and you're already declaring that he died of COVID-19 without a shred of proof.

Usually the cause is reported along with the announcement of passing.

...Such and such died due to the complicaitons with such and such is the normal pulbic announcement.
Usually the cause is reported when it's COVID-19 or due to gun violence.
The actual cause isn't usually announced until after the autopsy.

Come on, his situation was well known, it wasn't some sort of sudden passing that an autopsy would shed light on.
Apparently not.
I think especially now they need to be sure so you libs don't get a chance to capitalize on his death.

Aaaand you just conceeded that it does look like hiding the cause of death for political reasons.

Can't let them liberals capitalize on facts doncha' know. :icon_rolleyes:

Definitely not.
Nice of you to admit it.

She also believes the victims of 45's Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment.

Definitely not.
Nice of you to admit it.

She also believes the victims of 45's Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment.

Is she 45's running mate?

Damn, wrong tRump.

I await with great joy for day when the right trump sleeps in the dirt.

Biden is not a "trump".
Figured that out all in your own, did ya?

Lmao

Definitely not. Bidens never worked in the private sector, Biden's never created a company, Biden's never made a billion dollars.

Biden's sexually assaulted women and he does like to grab little girls.

45 has a long and storied history of Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment of Women and you do not care about that at all. HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Damn, wrong tRump.

Biden is not a "trump".

Lmao

Definitely not. Bidens never worked in the private sector, Biden's never created a company, Biden's never made a billion dollars.

45 has a long and storied history of Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment of Women and you do not care about that at all. HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Got any videos of Trump assault women? I can gladly post videos of Biden groping little girls.

Care to explain why Cumalot is running with someone she called a sexual abuser?

Why should care about the brother of 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Cowardly Orange Piece of Shit?

As of today, Sunday 16 August 2020 One Hundred Seventy-Three Thousand Seventy-Two (173,072) Americans have died of COVID-19. Innocent Men, Women and Children are dead for the depraved indifference of 45.

Why should care about of the family of a individual who has committed one the greatest single acts of mass murder in our country's history?

In rough averages, a little over One Thousand (1,000) American Men, Women and Children die every GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING DAY OF COVID-19.

So what his bro died. I do not care.
Too bad you did not die of the China flu you repulsive, revolting snake
You’re a lower than a crawling insect

Damn, wrong tRump.

Biden is not a "trump".

Lmao

Got any videos of Trump assault women? I can gladly post videos of Biden groping little girls.

Care to explain why Cumalot is running with someone she called a sexual abuser?

Are you on drugs? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Trump is on tape bragging about grabbing women he just met by the pussy, collaborated publicly by ~20 women that he does in fact do it.

On the other hand we have Biden being affectionate with kids IN PUBLIC, with absolutely no evidence, or claim by ANYONE of any sexual context.

A REAL MAN
Biden to Trump: 'I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one'

Yahoo News
COLIN CAMPBELL
Aug 16th 2020 10:53AM
Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted an empathetic message on Sunday to his political rival.
The morning after Trump’s younger brother, Robert Trump, died at the age of 71, Biden said he knows the “tremendous pain” that the president must be experiencing.
“Mr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robert’s passing,” the presumptive Democratic nominee wrote on Twitter. “I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one — and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all.”
Nice words. Biden should use that writer more often.

A REAL MAN
Biden to Trump: 'I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one'

Yahoo News
COLIN CAMPBELL
Aug 16th 2020 10:53AM
Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted an empathetic message on Sunday to his political rival.
The morning after Trump’s younger brother, Robert Trump, died at the age of 71, Biden said he knows the “tremendous pain” that the president must be experiencing.
“Mr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robert’s passing,” the presumptive Democratic nominee wrote on Twitter. “I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one — and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all.”
Nice words. Biden should use that writer more often.
I'm sure IF he didn't write it ,it conveyed his thoughts That would be impossible for the scum trump to say about any opponent

This is sad. I feel for the family.

Fuck his family. Donnie certainly doesn’t give a shit.
You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

Yup the death of any family member be it Trump or Biden is sad news. Too bad some don't see it that way.

You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

Yup the death of any family member be it Trump or Biden is sad news. Too bad some don't see it that way.
I agree but my question is do you think trump has enough empathy do do the same ? I don't think so Nothing came from him or his family at the recent funeral of a great Democrat

I agree but my question is do you think trump has enough empathy do do the same ? I don't think so Nothing came from him or his family at the recent funeral of a great Democrat

Oh he has the same empathy. He would no doubt tender his respects as any decent human being would.

Oh wasn't it Barry who turned that funeral into a political rally?? Why yes. It was.

Forum List

Back