Donald Trump’s Working-Class Appeal Is Starting To Freak Out Labor Unions...Dems leaving plantation!

So Trump is the most liberal Republican in the race when it comes to big labor?

Very interesting. I guess the anti-union conservative ideologues who are supporting Trump will have to come up with another tall tale to rationalize one more flip flop.

Yes, it's a bitch when one must do things in order to WIN the presidency like bringing in Union members that would NEVER vote for a Republican.... That's one of the benefits of the Donald being the standard bearer!

RINO is the term you're looking for.

Let me teach you something...Trump has developed a NEW FORM of politics, where many who would NOT vote for a Republican will definitely do so now....Kiss the Hildebeasts ass as she hits the floor, especially when President Trump has HIS AG indict the bitch, and Blow Job for conspiracy!

The left prefers to call the blue collar workers 'trailer trash'. I hope they continue to. Anti-Trump establishment conservatives also consider blue-collar workers 'trailer trash'. I hope they continue to treat them as thus, too!!!

It will make a Repub contested convention a real contest..........as the elite trash gets disposed of!

Democrats showing their true colored stereotype bigotry just like their KKK democrat daddies of the past. But morons have an IQ of 51–70 mostly uneducated democrats vote Obama and democrat, which were a majority of 100 million uneducated welfare voters, ghettos, trailer trash, dropouts, baby mamas, thugs and immigrants.

wr0rko.jpg

Especially, the baby-mamas' and thugs.

Forum List

Back