DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

I really think that this is kind of pointless because neither republicans or democrats want to deal with this issue. You are right that this should be a slam dunk but because of political alliances neither party is going to let Hillary go down but if this happen to be Trump they would both go after him with a vengence. It is a real sad thing in our country when political power has superceded any sense of justice in this country.
Thank goodness it is not being handled by either political party but is instead being handled by the FBI and Obama's hand-picked man.
DoJ has to charge. FBI can only recommend. DoJ doesn't do anything if it's not race-related.

True. According to former congressman tom delay the FBI is ready to recommend an indictment, and if the DOJ doesn't put together a grand jury for an indictment then the FBI will go public with all the information they have on hillary. Either way it doesn't look good for hillary.

No idiot. It is Hillary who has a reputation as a pathological liar, not Issa. See, her problem is that except for a few hacks like yourself, no one believes a thing she says.

But once again, she leading all the nuts on your side in the polls.

Which proves the old adage, the world is divided into fanatics and scoundrels, but you can reason with a scoundrel.
No it just proves liberals will vote for anyone as long as they have a d beside their name. Gruber described you well.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Hillary Clinton has already been cleared of any wrong doing by the State Department. The FBI is now sorting through 22 emails, out of thousands that they have already released for the public to view.

HILLARY CLINTON is requesting that these 22 emails be released to the public so they can see--that they weren't a threat to National Security and that they weren't MARKED as Classified when she received them.

Bengazi was investigated 8 TIMES--and she made Republicans look like total idiots in her 13 hours of final testimony. Along with the new movie out 13 hours--which also clears her of any blame or negligence for Bengazi.

You're beating a dead horse to death with these emails, and it will backfire on the Republican Party, like Bengazi has.

This is nothing more than the typical Reich wing dog & pony show--and it's going to implode on the Republican party very quickly.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Post a link to those emails. Right now, I'm just for anyone but Hillary, she is a traitorous bitch. Joy Behar has already said she would vote for a rapist if they had a d beside their name. Liberals are nothing but traitors.

You're either delusional or a liar. The FBI doesn't investigate anything without a valid, legitimate lead / reason, and the current head of the FBI - Obama's hand-picked guy - doesn't give a damn about politics...just the law.

RW and his sock jake snarkey are both delusional and liars.

OK

Suppose I take a SECRET memo, strip the headers off of it and send it to you

Who should be prosecuted......You or me?

both if you had a security clearance. me if you did not.

Again, what crime are you guilty of if I sent you classified material that is not marked as such
You repeatedly ignore the facts with this strawman...intentionally.
It is no strawman

It is the crime you expect Hillary to go to jail for

No idiot. It is Hillary who has a reputation as a pathological liar, not Issa. See, her problem is that except for a few hacks like yourself, no one believes a thing she says.

But once again, she leading all the nuts on your side in the polls.

Which proves the old adage, the world is divided into fanatics and scoundrels, but you can reason with a scoundrel.
No it just proves liberals will vote for anyone as long as they have a d beside their name. Gruber described you well.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you would vote for anyone with an R behind their name.

Hillary Clinton has already been cleared of any wrong doing by the State Department. The FBI is now sorting through 22 emails, out of thousands that they have already released for the public to view.

HILLARY CLINTON is requesting that these 22 emails be released to the public so they can see--that they weren't a threat to National Security and that they weren't MARKED as Classified when she received them.

Bengazi was investigated 8 TIMES--and she made Republicans look like total idiots in her 13 hours of final testimony. Along with the new movie out 13 hours--which also clears her of any blame or negligence for Bengazi.

You're beating a dead horse to death with these emails, and it will backfire on the Republican Party, like Bengazi has.

This is nothing more than the typical Reich wing dog & pony show--and it's going to implode on the Republican party very quickly.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

YOU LIE!

1. The State Dept can't clear her of SHIT in an FBI investigation.

2. The State Dept was the one who exposed she broke the law by not signing leagally required documents regarding handling classified that she never signed.

3. The State Department has already declare e-mails being recovered from Hillary's server were NEVER given to them, which she was required by law to do and which she falsely testified she had done.

You L I E......or terribly mistaken...

RW and his sock jake snarkey are both delusional and liars.

OK

Again, what crime are you guilty of if I sent you classified material that is not marked as such
It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

Completely different scenario ommitting at least 95% of the known facts!

B U S T E D

I highly doubt if she will be going to jail even if she IS a criminal POS. I just cannot believe anyone would still consider her a "valid" candidate. Any of those people being paraded around in front of us. They are all part of the machine. Look at some 3rd party candidates, PLEASE!!!
Hillary is currently the only valid candidate in either party

The way this is going is hilarity will either be indicted or everyone will know she should be and Obama is covering her ass.

OK

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D
I don't think that word means what you think it means

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D
This ain't 'Princess'Bride', and you're not Enyego Montoya, dude.... You've been BUSTED!

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D
This ain't 'Princess'Bride', and you're not Enyego Montoya, dude.... You've been BUSTED!

It's Inigo. Let me ask you: Does 2015 come before or after 2010?

I highly doubt if she will be going to jail even if she IS a criminal POS. I just cannot believe anyone would still consider her a "valid" candidate. Any of those people being paraded around in front of us. They are all part of the machine. Look at some 3rd party candidates, PLEASE!!!
Hillary is currently the only valid candidate in either party
Congrats, you have won the prize for 'least credible', which is saying something since your competition is Daws, Care, & G5000. :p

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D

It is so sad to see liberals defending Hillary so ignorant that they don't know the answer to such simple questions...

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D

math/timelines etc aren't the strong suits of derelicts.... g'luck.

It is no strawman

S T R A W M A N!!!

B U S T E D

It is so sad to see liberals defending Hillary so ignorant that they don't know the answer to such simple questions...

Does 2015 come before or after 2010?

If you don't know the answer, just say so. No need to lie about my posts.

Voting for a third party candidate is throwing away your vote.

This is about voting for the lesser evil,then Mrs. Clinton is the lesser evil.
Correct.

Few vote 'for' anyone, it's about voting against.

Voting 'third party' or for the likes of Trump is indeed a waste of time.

Math, timelines, top secret markings and so on are meaningless. The abject carelessness, mendacity and the overwhelming sleaze of the entire affair has compromised Hillary beyond salvation. The desperation of her supporters is tangible and might be a bit pathetic if she weren't so low as a personal and public figure.

Forum List

Back