DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

That's why Hillary is in trouble, stupid. She broke the rules.
Actually, she followed the rules and security classifications of the time she was Secretary of State
No actually 22 emails that would endanger our national security was kept on a private email account by her. As told by the Obama administration.
Subsequent reclassification is not a crime

more lies, the data was classified when it was created, it was not reclassified.

do you ever post anything that isn't a lie?

If the data was classified when created, it was marked classified when created.

Who sent known Top Secret information without markings?

OK, for the final time. It doesn't have to be marked to be classified. If I have memorized classified data and then write it down on a piece of paper its still classified data. I should mark it, and I would have. But Hillary did not either when she received it or forwarded it.

She also told a staffer to remove classified markings on some data that was marked.

Face it, moron, she is a criminal.

"Authorized" by whom? The only person senior to Hillary was Barak Obama. Hillary has been saying the rules allowed it, not that someone "authorized" it.
Doesn't matter how big you are you don't get to make your own security rules......even Obama

Actually, she followed the rules and security classifications of the time she was Secretary of State
No actually 22 emails that would endanger our national security was kept on a private email account by her. As told by the Obama administration.
The Obama administration said 22 of those emails is a threat to our national security. I would say documents that important were sent out highly classified from the beginning. So is Hillary or Obama lying? One of them is and you not caring about our security is dually noted.

The Obama administration thinks the same. Then you say you think nobody is lying. Which is it, is Obama or Hillary lying? One of them is, so which is it?

Again, show me the e-mails,then I can decide if this was really as damaging as you say. Then prove that this information hadn't already been put out on WikiLeaks by Manning or Snowden or some other whistle blower. Then prove to me that the Chinese (or whoever) hacked that info from her server and not one of the one million hacks they executed against "secure" government servers.

Then,maybe, maybe you might have a case against whoever stripped the security markings from this info and e-mailed it TO Hillary.

You know, that's what you do in a real investigation, not make baseless accusations and have us take your word for it.
Most on the right aren't interested in a real investigation, they know all they have are baseless accusations devoid of facts or evidence – this concerns contriving and propagating lies about 'emails' in the hope those lies are perceived to be 'true,' undermining Clinton's candidacy.

But you know this already.

more lies, the data was classified when it was created, it was not reclassified.

OK, for the final time. It doesn't have to be marked to be classified. If I have memorized classified data and then write it down on a piece of paper its still classified data. I should mark it, and I would have. But Hillary did not either when she received it or forwarded it.

She also told a staffer to remove classified markings on some data that was marked.

The only morons are those accusing someone of being a 'criminal' absent facts and evidence.

The Obama administration thinks the same. Then you say you think nobody is lying. Which is it, is Obama or Hillary lying? One of them is, so which is it?

Again, show me the e-mails,then I can decide if this was really as damaging as you say. Then prove that this information hadn't already been put out on WikiLeaks by Manning or Snowden or some other whistle blower. Then prove to me that the Chinese (or whoever) hacked that info from her server and not one of the one million hacks they executed against "secure" government servers.

Then,maybe, maybe you might have a case against whoever stripped the security markings from this info and e-mailed it TO Hillary.

You know, that's what you do in a real investigation, not make baseless accusations and have us take your word for it.
The Obama administration is stating that those emails could endanger our national security, not me. Either Hillary or Obama is lying, both your guys. So which is it?

Most on the right aren't interested in a real investigation, they know all they have are baseless accusations devoid of facts or evidence – this concerns contriving and propagating lies about 'emails' in the hope those lies are perceived to be 'true,' undermining Clinton's candidacy.

But you know this already.
What part of the Obama administration saying 22 of those emails would endanger our national security don't you understand? Your party is ruining america.

1) what amazes me when you read the total of age actual article hillary may have violated the law not hillary violated the law but she may have violated the law...
2) the law inquestion states clearly if a foreign country hacks her server then she will be held accountable for the email that the retrieved ... no foreign country hacked her emails ....
3) finally her private server was look at for being secure ... according to the neck world the server she use is better then the ones thats the government uses from being hacked ...

so you wing nuts are saying she's going to jail, or you say she won't go to jail because obama will protect her.. that's even funnier ... she hasn't violated any law ... that's the only reason she won't go to jail .,.. and its killing you guys ... here you have your hero trump ... who refuses to go to the fox debate because he's afraid of the fox woman news caster Megan Kelly ... he's afraid she will asking to answer the question she first ask him ... and he's your best choice !!!!!!! runs from a debate from a woman news caster with her puff questions ??? no wonder you guys are wishing hillary get convicted ... if he's afraid of Megan Kelly hell, hillary will rip him a NEW ONE

The only morons are those accusing someone of being a 'criminal' absent facts and evidence.
The Obama administration disagrees with you.

Voting for a Third Party Candidate Is NOT a Wasted Vote Washington's Blog

Can one morally vote for the lesser of two evils? In a word, no. A basic principle of Judeo-Christian teaching and of the natural law to which the country was married by the Declaration of Independence is that one may not knowingly do evil that good may come of it.

So, is a vote for [a third party] or no vote at all wasted? I reject the idea that a principled vote is wasted. Your vote is yours, and so long as your vote is consistent with your conscience, it is impossible to waste your vote.

On the other hand, even a small step toward the free market and away from … central economic planning would be at least a small improvement for every American’s freedom. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Clinton herself said in a recent NPR interview that at lease one of the newly “top secret” documents included a New York Times article about the Obama administration’s drone program:

"How a New York Times public article that goes around the world could be in any way viewed as classified, or the fact that it would be sent to other people off of the New York Times site, I think, is one of the difficulties that people have in understanding what this is about."

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post

From the piece:

Still, “It will never get to an indictment,” Krongard said.

For one, he says, any criminal referral to the Justice Department from the FBI “will have to go through four loyal Democrat women” — Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division; Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; Attorney General Loretta Lynch; and top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Even if they accept the referral, he says, the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist.

“He knows the drill,” Krongard said of Kendall.

Last edited:

Hillary Clinton. Damn, you are stupid. WTF do you think the FBI is investigating?
right now they aren't investigating any thing

thus begins the daily question ..

HAS HILLARY GONE TO JAIL YET ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post

From the piece:

Still, “It will never get to an indictment,” Krongard said.

For one, he says, any criminal referral to the Justice Department from the FBI “will have to go through four loyal Democrat women” — Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division; Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates; Attorney General Loretta Lynch; and top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.

Even if they accept the referral, he says, the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist.

“He knows the drill,” Krongard said of Kendall.

1. Do a quick look up on that IG aka "Cookie." He resigned in disgrace because he was caught lying and found to be crooked.

2. Unlike Petraeus, Clinton did not "knowingly" store or share classified information in violation of the law.

Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime'

Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime

3. Do you know the US code she would have violated?

Today I see they are NOT going to demote Petraus for his mis-deeds. interesting....I smell a rat. Laying groundwork so HIS not so bad............therefore HERS also not so bad?
That's what I'm thinking. But so far, what they've found on HERS is actually not so bad....

1) what amazes me when you read the total of age actual article hillary may have violated the law not hillary violated the law but she may have violated the law...
2) the law inquestion states clearly if a foreign country hacks her server then she will be held accountable for the email that the retrieved ... no foreign country hacked her emails ....
3) finally her private server was look at for being secure ... according to the neck world the server she use is better then the ones thats the government uses from being hacked ...

so you wing nuts are saying she's going to jail, or you say she won't go to jail because obama will protect her.. that's even funnier ... she hasn't violated any law ... that's the only reason she won't go to jail .,.. and its killing you guys ... here you have your hero trump ... who refuses to go to the fox debate because he's afraid of the fox woman news caster Megan Kelly ... he's afraid she will asking to answer the question she first ask him ... and he's your best choice !!!!!!! runs from a debate from a woman news caster with her puff questions ??? no wonder you guys are wishing hillary get convicted ... if he's afraid of Megan Kelly hell, hillary will rip him a NEW ONE
Where did you get your information that her server was never hacked? Or her server was more secure? Or the information is old so the laws don't matter? Or that Trump has the majority GOP support?

In other words, how can a guy fuck so much up in so little time?

The left wing is working overtime to polish Hillary's turds.

yes they are, and now they all smell like shit.
nooooo you hope it does !!!!!
Doesn't matter how big you are you don't get to make your own security rules......even Obama

Horseshit.

Name the regulation she violated

The regulation against having a private server? There wasn't one

talking to you is like trying to get a frog to understand nuclear physics. your mind is simply too small to grasp the concept.

The rules regarding classified data are very clear, especially SAP data. I had a SAP clearance years ago, If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.
there you go lying to us again BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser you are

you are sooooooooo full of bull shit ... none of her emails fits your criteria, or any of your criteria ... in the article it clearly say there are 22 emails that "MAY" not "ARE" but "MAY" be considered classified and you bite the carrot every time... what a loser you are ... now the law that you quote to us, Mr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent ...it says if any of her emails have been hacked by a foreign government she will be held accountable... soMr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent show us where she was hacked ??? oh you forgot that tiny tidbit Mr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent

you are sooooooooo full of bull shit ... none of her emails fits your criteria, or any of your criteria ... in the article it clearly say there are 22 emails that "MAY" not "ARE" but "MAY" be considered classified and you bite the carrot every time... what a loser you are ... now the law that you quote to us, Mr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent ...it says if any of her emails have been hacked by a foreign government she will be held accountable... soMr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent show us where she was hacked ??? oh you forgot that tiny tidbit Mr. ( listen to me ) classified secret agent
That ship has sailed, Sport. Some can't even be released due to their sensitive nature. You're another retard that thinks she never got classified intel.

The left wing is working overtime to polish Hillary's turds.

yes they are, and now they all smell like shit.
nooooo you hope it does !!!!!

Horseshit.

Name the regulation she violated

The regulation against having a private server? There wasn't one

talking to you is like trying to get a frog to understand nuclear physics. your mind is simply too small to grasp the concept.

The rules regarding classified data are very clear, especially SAP data. I had a SAP clearance years ago, If I did what she did, I would be in jail today.
there you go lying to us again BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser you are

The Obama administration says that 22 of her emails would endanger our national security. Is he lying?

Where did you get your information that her server was never hacked? Or her server was more secure? Or the information is old so the laws don't matter? Or that Trump has the majority GOP support?

In other words, how can a guy fuck so much up in so little time?
its on the web I googled hillary clinton server in boulder colrado bathroom... one of you whack jobs were say her server was in a bathroom closet in boulder colorado... So I looked it up ... what came up was the name of the company and where it was located ... it said it was located in new Jersey and they talk about how secure it was .. I posed it back then ... if you want to know l look it up for yourself

Forum List

Back