DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

That's what I've been getting at. If the defense is really that "it wasn't marked classified at the time", then you're tacitly admitting that she was incompetent, because she had authority to mark information as classified.

That assumes if she recognized it as something another bureaucrat would recognize as "classified".

The thing is, the main subject that seems to be coming up are Drone Strikes. Drone Strikes are considered classified. But everyone knows they are going on, and they are being widely reported in the press.
What is not being widely reported in the press are things like drone launch schedules, coverage areas, attack and defense capabilities, etc. You know, stuff that shouldn't be made readily available.

She was the Sec State, for crying out loud. Of COURSE she should be competent enough to realize that some of the stuff she was keeping unsecured was so secret that it can't be published in any form. If she's not competent enough for that, I don't want to give her even more responsibility.
Can you acknowledge that if she used the State.gov email system for all of her emails instead of her server, that the State.gov email system was an UNCLASSIFIED email server as well? A yes or no...

Is the State.gov email system a secure CLASSIFIED system OR is it an UNCLASSIFIED email system?

Please answer.
To the best of my knowledge, the .gov email system is not supposed to be used for private communications. We're not talking about private communications, we're talking about official Secretary of State communications.

If she utilized the equipment and software that the government certified to be secure, I would have no complaint about it. Now, I'm not privy to all the training she received as Sec State, but I'm sure that there are protocols to be followed when communicating classified information. If she was told to use the .gov email system for classified transmission, then I would have to believe that it was a classified system. Since I don't work for the government, I cannot tell you the level of security in the .gov email system (of course, if I DID work for the government, I still couldn't tell you).

It comes down to this. If she followed protocol, this would not be an issue. She did not, therefore it is. She should have used the .gov system for Sec State business and something else for private.
The State.gov system is an UNCLASSIFIED system, the same as her server.

Her emails even if she used the State.gov system, would be gone thru for these FOIA requests, and these alleged CLASSIFIED emails would be redacted and held back, even if she only used the State.gov email system because State.gov is an UNCLASSIFIED system, and classified information AFTER THE FACT would occur there as well....in fact officials have specifically state that it is common to classify things after the fact, after they were initiated, and sometimes years afterwards.

how can you breathe with your head so far up her ass?

That's what I've been getting at. If the defense is really that "it wasn't marked classified at the time", then you're tacitly admitting that she was incompetent, because she had authority to mark information as classified.

That assumes if she recognized it as something another bureaucrat would recognize as "classified".

The thing is, the main subject that seems to be coming up are Drone Strikes. Drone Strikes are considered classified. But everyone knows they are going on, and they are being widely reported in the press.
What is not being widely reported in the press are things like drone launch schedules, coverage areas, attack and defense capabilities, etc. You know, stuff that shouldn't be made readily available.

She was the Sec State, for crying out loud. Of COURSE she should be competent enough to realize that some of the stuff she was keeping unsecured was so secret that it can't be published in any form. If she's not competent enough for that, I don't want to give her even more responsibility.
Can you acknowledge that if she used the State.gov email system for all of her emails instead of her server, that the State.gov email system was an UNCLASSIFIED email server as well? A yes or no...

Is the State.gov email system a secure CLASSIFIED system OR is it an UNCLASSIFIED email system?

Please answer.
To the best of my knowledge, the .gov email system is not supposed to be used for private communications. We're not talking about private communications, we're talking about official Secretary of State communications.

If she utilized the equipment and software that the government certified to be secure, I would have no complaint about it. Now, I'm not privy to all the training she received as Sec State, but I'm sure that there are protocols to be followed when communicating classified information. If she was told to use the .gov email system for classified transmission, then I would have to believe that it was a classified system. Since I don't work for the government, I cannot tell you the level of security in the .gov email system (of course, if I DID work for the government, I still couldn't tell you).

It comes down to this. If she followed protocol, this would not be an issue. She did not, therefore it is. She should have used the .gov system for Sec State business and something else for private.

Her emails even if she used the State.gov system, would be gone thru for these FOIA requests, and these alleged CLASSIFIED emails would be redacted and held back, even if she only used the State.gov email system because State.gov is an UNCLASSIFIED system, and classified information AFTER THE FACT would occur there as well....in fact officials have specifically state that it is common to classify things after the fact, after they were initiated, and sometimes years afterwards.
I just heard Rubio on this. He does have top level clearance. They were removing the classified header so they could send it. That doesn't unclassify anything. Her server could have been hacked, we may never know, but she put the nation at risk. Whether by stupidity or sheer arrogance, I do not know.

Please answer.

I just heard Rubio on this. He does have top level clearance. They were removing the classified header so they could send it. That doesn't unclassify anything. Her server could have been hacked, we may never know, but she put the nation at risk. Whether by stupidity or sheer arrogance, I do not know.
This is the part I don't understand. They keep screeching that if we can't prove the server was hacked, she didn't do anything wrong. I disagree. We would rightly accuse a parent of negligence if they let their small child play next to a busy street whether the child wandered into traffic or not.

Please answer.

This is the part I don't understand. They keep screeching that if we can't prove the server was hacked, she didn't do anything wrong. I disagree. We would rightly accuse a parent of negligence if they let their small child play next to a busy street whether the child wandered into traffic or not.
It isn't defensible. It ain't legal. And anyone with half a brain knows a Republican would have been done long ago.

Please answer.

It's commendable watching righties fight for national security. Where was this patriotism when a rightie outed a CIA agent to the press?

Please answer.

It isn't defensible. It ain't legal. And anyone with half a brain knows a Republican would have been done long ago.

anyone with a security clearance, civil servant, military, or govt contractor would already be in jail if they did what she has done.

I do not understand why half of the country thinks that the Clintons are above the law.

Please answer.

It's commendable watching righties fight for national security. Where was this patriotism when a rightie outed a CIA agent to the press?

not even close to the same thing, but there was plenty of outrage from conservatives on that.

Please tell us why you think Hillary is above the law. I would really like to understand that.

v4GlzhV.jpg

Did I mention you or were you under the impression that you're the only RW posting in this thread?

So every "RW" is responsible for the words of every other "RW?"

Well, you are a communist, the concept of individual responsibility and accomplishment is one you cannot grasp.

Yep.

To be democrat is to lie. You call yourselves democratic - socialists, what you really are is demagogue - sociopaths.

Interesting.

Bernie Sanders Calls Hillary Clinton's Emails 'A Very Serious Issue'

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is still steering clear of directly attacking opponent Hillary Clinton over her email controversy, but said Sunday it's a "serious issue" -- and that his past statement that he was "sick and tired of hearing about [her] damn emails" doesn't mean he thinks she did nothing wrong.

Clinton, a former secretary of state, is under renewed scrutiny for her use of private email during her time at the State Department. The agency announced Friday that it had withheld 22 emails determined to be "top secret" from public release, although at the time they were sent they were not marked as classified.

CNN's Jake Tapper asked Sanders, an independent senator from Vermont, about his memorable "damn emails" remark in an October debate and whether it meant he didn't think Clinton erred in her use of a private email account.

"Nope, nope. That is not, I think, a fair assessment," Sanders replied on CNN's "State of the Union." "That is, I think, a very serious issue. There is a legal process taking place, I do not want to politicize that issue. It is not my style."

He called the controversy "a serious issue" on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday as well, although again he said he wouldn't make personal attacks on Clinton.

"I am not going to attack Hillary Clinton," Sanders told NBC's Chuck Todd. "The American people will have to make that judgment."

That could hurt Mao. This makes him a flip flopper. In the first debate he claimed her treason was no big deal and is now reversing himself.

Please answer.

not even close to the same thing, but there was plenty of outrage from conservatives on that.
Yeah, sure there was.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Please tell us why you think Hillary is above the law. I would really like to understand that.
She's not. And if the investigation determines that she broke the law, then I'll condemn her for it. What I don't do... is give any consideration to you right wing nuts who spew nonsense here daily that she broke the law.

Mrs Clinton, are you in jail yet?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

please go to jail, pleasie pleasie pleasie ..

Petraeus went down, she's gotta go down. I mean Petraeus was a brave honorable soldier who risked his life for our country. Yet Hussein had no problem lynching him. Hillary Clinton should at the very least be arrested. She can plead her case in court afterward. Period, end of story.

Is she in jail yet? Is she in jail yet?

Is she?

:spinner:

So Jake, even Mao Tse Sanders is turning on your beloved.

Now Loretta Lynch works for the most corrupt administration in United States History. She took the place of open criminal Eric Holder and has continued to use the DOJ to harass and attack people on Obama's enemies list while refusing to pursue real crime. Like Holder, she is Obama's shock collar and has no intention of upholding the law.

So this corrupt pile of shit will never indict an insider of the party. Even so, there is this Comrade;

{
Yesterday on The Intelligence Report, former House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa explained why FBI Direct James Comey has no choice but to refer Clinton for indictment.

"The Director is somebody who cares a great deal about national security and with the body of evidence, he really has no choice but to refer this for indictment," Issa said. "We have communications back and forth to the President from Hillary Clinton's private email, we have 1300 sensitive documents, 22 classified at the highest level, this is well past anyone claiming that they didn't know."

"In this case she made a choice. She made a choice to have a private server, she made a choice to use it with highly sensitive material, she made a choice to receive and re-transmit documents that should have been classified and have later been classified," he added. "These choices are what the prosecution will really be about."

Currently, there are more than 150 FBI agents working on the Clinton case and the probe has expanded from the improper handling of classified information to public corruption surrounding the relationship between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.}

Issa: FBI Has No Choice But To Recommend Clinton Indictment

The FBI will refer the indictment,, but the corrupt bag of puss Lynch ain't going to indict a party member.

This is not a nation of laws, this is a nation of the party. The party is above the law.

Sanders' statement at the debate was a castigation of the media for going on and on and on and on as if the emails were the only thing happening on the entire planet (kind of like CNN every time a plane goes missing). It wasn't a judgment on the emails themselves because, unlike USMB's RWs, he was not about to make a decision about the content of emails he hadn't seen.

Mao flip flopped.

It will hurt him.

Petraeus went down, she's gotta go down. I mean Petraeus was a brave honorable soldier who risked his life for our country. Yet Hussein had no problem lynching him. Hillary Clinton should at the very least be arrested. She can plead her case in court afterward. Period, end of story.

Peraeus was NOT a party member.

The law is irrelevant, status in the party is the measure in this nation. Hillary Clinton is major insider in the party. The ONLY law that is over her is her standing with the party.

Peraeus was NOT a party member.

The law is irrelevant, status in the party is the measure in this nation. Hillary Clinton is major insider in the party. The ONLY law that is over her is her standing with the party.

Yes, Petraeus was a Republican. Her being a fellow Democrat, is the only thing preventing her from being arrested and prosecuted. It's 'Party Before Country.'

Yeah, sure there was.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She's not. And if the investigation determines that she broke the law, then I'll condemn her for it. What I don't do... is give any consideration to you right wing nuts who spew nonsense here daily that she broke the law.

the FBI is saying that she broke the law, not me, not the GOP, not conservatives, THE FBI.

The question is whether Obama's AG will indict her once the FBI brings its evidence to her.

Forum List

Back