DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

[

There is no evidence that any such material was mishandled, disseminated or not under proper control by Ms. Clinton

You don't know that until the FBI completes its investigation. There are 100 agents working on the case now and I don't think you are one of them. You only believe that because you are a Moon Bat that supports the lying Bitch. The most corrupt lying incompetent piece of shit in American politics today.
I agree no one truly knows yet on what the FBI will say, but you should give that same LECTURE to your republican counterparts creating this thread and chiming in on this thread that are swearing up and down that she's a criminal and going to jail, or not going to jail because someone will let her off bull crud....

The more information that comes out the more guilty she looks. But you are right, until the FBI turns its data over to the AG none of us know what, in any, criminal activity she will be charged with.

I am quite sure that she has an ongoing deal with Obama to pardon her if she is indicted. He would do that to prevent her from releasing all of the dirt that she and bubba have on him.

Seriously, I don't expect her to do jail time, but this will prevent her from ever occupying the oval office, and that's good enough.

Hillary Clinton is an awful human being, corrupt, devious, lying, two faced, patronizing, not to mention, old, fat, and ugly.

There is no doubt that The Bitch is guilty as hell.

The only question is will the Obama Administration have the courage to go against the Clinton political machine and indict her.

The Obama Administration has been chickenshit about everything else they do so it is not likely they will do the right thing here. They are probably afraid of the Bitch and what she will blab to keep out of jail.

However, if the Obama Administration does cover it up then that will just be more distrust of Clinton.

She needs to get 65 million people to vote for her to elected President. She is already in deep shit and a cover up will just cost her even more votes.

She will never be President of the US and that is a good thing for America.

This country can do a whole better than that incompetent lying corrupt Bitch.

Before Bush left office, he thought they were sufficiently positioned to stand up for themselves. He agreed at that time we could, and should, remove ALL of our troops from Iraq. Obama agreed and Iraq even agreed. There was no need at that point for our troops to remain. We did our job of standing up Iraq.

Again, it's not our fault Iraq chose to not defend their own nation years after we stood them up. It's quite revealing how you think Iraq bears zero responsibility in fighting for their own country.
thumbsup.gif

Do you have some quote of Bush saying we should remove all troops the day that Obama did?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Now you tacitly reveal you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You quoted someone talking about Bush, not president Bush himself.

No banana.

Here's what the article actually says about Bush and Iraq:

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. And as Middle East historian Juan Cole has noted, “Bush had to sign what the [Iraqi] parliament gave him or face the prospect that U.S. troops would have to leave by 31 December, 2008, something that would have been interpreted as a defeat… Bush and his generals clearly expected, however, that over time Washington would be able to wriggle out of the treaty and would find a way to keep a division or so in Iraq past that deadline.”
Putz, you asked for Bush saying we should remove all the troops by the end of 2011 and I showed you the agreement he signed to do that. :mm:

That's a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened, and you know it.
WTF?? You asked for when Bush said we should remove all troops from Iraq and I showed he that is what he agreed to do.

:lmao:

What a nut you are.

[Q

ISIS taking over is not evidence of that. ISIS taking over portions of Iraq is evidence that Iraqis wouldn't fight for their own country. We stood them up. That was our job. Them remaining standing was on them.

You are confused once again Moon Bat.

Obama said that the Iraq War was a success and he was lying. He said that to the troops that fought the war.

He was lying because he didn't do the follow up work that was necessary to insure that the Iraqi would be successful.

It wouldn't have taken too much to do it. If he would have given up a few golf games and paid attention to the dynamics in Iraq between the Sunnis and Shiites he could have prevented the faction that led to poor leadership that enabled ISIS.

I don't think we should ever have invaded Iraq in the first place. I disagree with the reason that Hillary Clinton used to justify the invasion. She was wrong.

However, I also understand that Obama being a lazy affirmative action dumbass didn't complete the job that he said he did. He lied when he said that Iraq was a success and he lost the war that 3,000 Americans died for.

Obama is the most incompetent President we have ever had. He never gets anything right.

You Moon Bats need to think for a change instead of being Democrat partisan dumbshits. Hillary Clinton supported the war. She didn't have to but she did. Other Democrats didn't support the war. If she is on the ballot come November you Moon Bats need to have the courage to hold her accountable for her bad judgement. Show us that you have conviction on this hippy peacenik bullshit that you preach.
The mission, to stand Iraq up, was accomplished.

Only morons like you believe that.
Spits the forum moron who didn't even know Bush signed an agreement with Iraq to withdraw all of our troops. :eusa_doh:

Do you have some quote of Bush saying we should remove all troops the day that Obama did?

No banana.

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate. And as Middle East historian Juan Cole has noted, “Bush had to sign what the [Iraqi] parliament gave him or face the prospect that U.S. troops would have to leave by 31 December, 2008, something that would have been interpreted as a defeat… Bush and his generals clearly expected, however, that over time Washington would be able to wriggle out of the treaty and would find a way to keep a division or so in Iraq past that deadline.”
Putz, you asked for Bush saying we should remove all the troops by the end of 2011 and I showed you the agreement he signed to do that. :mm:

WTF?? You asked for when Bush said we should remove all troops from Iraq and I showed he that is what he agreed to do.

What a nut you are.

Signing an agreement is not the same as saying "we should remove all troops from Iraq," no matter how you try to spin it.

[Q

ISIS taking over is not evidence of that. ISIS taking over portions of Iraq is evidence that Iraqis wouldn't fight for their own country. We stood them up. That was our job. Them remaining standing was on them.

Obama said that the Iraq War was a success and he was lying. He said that to the troops that fought the war.

He was lying because he didn't do the follow up work that was necessary to insure that the Iraqi would be successful.

It wouldn't have taken too much to do it. If he would have given up a few golf games and paid attention to the dynamics in Iraq between the Sunnis and Shiites he could have prevented the faction that led to poor leadership that enabled ISIS.

I don't think we should ever have invaded Iraq in the first place. I disagree with the reason that Hillary Clinton used to justify the invasion. She was wrong.

However, I also understand that Obama being a lazy affirmative action dumbass didn't complete the job that he said he did. He lied when he said that Iraq was a success and he lost the war that 3,000 Americans died for.

Obama is the most incompetent President we have ever had. He never gets anything right.

You Moon Bats need to think for a change instead of being Democrat partisan dumbshits. Hillary Clinton supported the war. She didn't have to but she did. Other Democrats didn't support the war. If she is on the ballot come November you Moon Bats need to have the courage to hold her accountable for her bad judgement. Show us that you have conviction on this hippy peacenik bullshit that you preach.

Spits the forum moron who didn't even know Bush signed an agreement with Iraq to withdraw all of our troops. :eusa_doh:

Wrong again, turd. I was perfectly aware of that agreement.

You pathetic defense of The Bitch is nothing more than she hasn't been arrested yet. That has nothing to do with her being guilty or not.

again, we've watched you guys accuse Mrs. Clinton of all sorts of stuff over the years. From Killing Vince Foster to Killing CHristopher Stevens. There's a certain point where sensible people realize that there isn't a wolf no matter how loudly you cry "wolf".

The FBI will complete their investigation and refer it to the Justice Department. Until then we a corrupt lying filthy ass bitch that is being investigated by the FBI. A big investigation with over 100 agents working on the case.

I'd rather have the out trying to catch drug dealers and russian gangsters, but clearly, not using the right e-mail header is definitely worth the time of FBI agents.

Who in the hell in their right mind would be thinking of voting for a piece of shit like Clinton who is being investigated by the Federal government of a major crime? Answer: a stupid confused Moon Bat.

Or someone who realizes we had it pretty good under her husband and would like to see the good times come back.

There is no doubt that The Bitch is guilty as hell.

The only question is will the Obama Administration have the courage to go against the Clinton political machine and indict her.

The Obama Administration has been chickenshit about everything else they do so it is not likely they will do the right thing here. They are probably afraid of the Bitch and what she will blab to keep out of jail.

However, if the Obama Administration does cover it up then that will just be more distrust of Clinton.

She needs to get 65 million people to vote for her to elected President. She is already in deep shit and a cover up will just cost her even more votes.

She will never be President of the US and that is a good thing for America.

This country can do a whole better than that incompetent lying corrupt Bitch.

Guy, have you seen someone about your misogyny? Why do you hate women so much?

Just like Obama brought out the RIght's inner racist, Clinton will bring out their inner misogynist, and it won't be a pretty sight.

[

There is no evidence that any such material was mishandled, disseminated or not under proper control by Ms. Clinton

You don't know that until the FBI completes its investigation. There are 100 agents working on the case now and I don't think you are one of them. You only believe that because you are a Moon Bat that supports the lying Bitch. The most corrupt lying incompetent piece of shit in American politics today.
I agree no one truly knows yet on what the FBI will say, but you should give that same LECTURE to your republican counterparts creating this thread and chiming in on this thread that are swearing up and down that she's a criminal and going to jail, or not going to jail because someone will let her off bull crud....

After over 25-Years+ of investigating Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, once again there is breathless anticipation of nothing.

On one hand Ms. Clinton is smart enough to be able to use a private email service (like Coin Powell) for her State Department Emails, and then she is dumb enough keep Classified/Secure Emails on the same server because she is too stupid to know better.

Whereas when Karl Rove used an R.N.C. server for his emails and deleted over 1,000,000+of those emails it was just business as usual.

As I wrote in an earlier post.

Hillary Goddamn Clinton is guilty of Goddamn something because she is Hillary Goddamn Clinton and Goddammit Hillary Goddamn Clinton is guilty for no other reason than she is Hillary Goddamn Clinton.

No banana.

What a nut you are.

Signing an agreement is not the same as saying "we should remove all troops from Iraq," no matter how you try to spin it.
Sure, ya fruit loop dingus. Bush didn't want the troops pulled out of Iraq. That's why he signed an agreement to do just that. :cuckoo:

[

After over 25-Years+ of investigating Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, once again there is breathless anticipation of nothing.

On one hand Ms. Clinton is smart enough to be able to use a private email service (like Coin Powell) for her State Department Emails, and then she is dumb enough keep Classified/Secure Emails on the same server because she is too stupid to know better.

Whereas when Karl Rove used an R.N.C. server for his emails and deleted over 1,000,000+of those emails it was just business as usual.

Hillary Goddamn Clinton is guilty of Goddamn something because she is Hillary Goddamn Clinton and Goddammit Hillary Goddamn Clinton is guilty for no other reason than she is Hillary Goddamn Clinton.

Rove was not secretary of state. You are free to remain in your dream state of Clinton worship, but they are the most corrupt people ever to occupy the white house. Hillary will never be president, book it !

[Q

Bullshit. Had you been aware of it you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question.

[

Rove was not secretary of state. You are free to remain in your dream state of Clinton worship, but they are the most corrupt people ever to occupy the white house. Hillary will never be president, book it !
Bookmarked.

[

Bookmarked.

Great, bring it back in November. After Biden loses to Trump.

No banana.

What a nut you are.

Sure, ya fruit loop dingus. Bush didn't want the troops pulled out of Iraq. That's why he signed an agreement to do just that. :cuckoo:

So now you are inferring what he wanted rather than supporting your claim that he actually said it.

You just lost the argument.

Bullshit. Had you been aware of it you wouldn't have asked such a stupid question.

There was nothing stupid about the question. You already proved that.

Bookmarked.

Great, bring it back in November. After Biden loses to Trump.
That you think Biden is running for president is yet more evidence of just how fucking deranged you are.
thumbsup.gif

What a nut you are.

So now you are inferring what he wanted rather than supporting your claim that he actually said it.

You just lost the argument.
No, you did by lying about what I said. I never claimed Bush "actually said it." I said that's what he "agreed" to do.

Forum List

Back