Donkeys in The Room...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Pondering the realities...:eusa_snooty:

Why do Democrats conveniently forget that they were and weren't there?

-------------------:eusa_shhh:

When the economy took a turn for the worse in the last 2 years of the Bush years, why do Democrats conveniently forget they were in charge of Congress.

When the economy was so successful in the 90's, why do Democrats forget that Republicans controlled the purse strings in Congress.

When Democrats whine about the Reagan years and "trickle down" economics, why do Democrats forget that Democrats controlled Congress and both voted and supported it?

Why why why do Democrats like to blame Republicans when they have 66.6 % of the political elected power in Washington and totally lack negotiation skills during these incredibly dismal Obama years?

Total brainwashed Pubcrappe..

Dems did NOTHING 2007-9 to cause the Boosh Great Meltdown. Th e damage was done 2002-6 DUH.

Yes, Dems went along with the winner of the election 1981- That's what ALWAYS used to happen before the ''no compromise, un-American TP GOP'' -TIME... DISGRACE.

AND THE 41 VOTES IN THE SENATE, OR the HOUSE can mindlessly stop everything, as they have the 4 and 1/2 of the last 5 years, ignoramus.

When the economy took a turn for the worse in the last 2 years of the Bush years, why do Democrats conveniently forget they were in charge of Congress.

When the economy was so successful in the 90's, why do Democrats forget that Republicans controlled the purse strings in Congress.

When Democrats whine about the Reagan years and "trickle down" economics, why do Democrats forget that Democrats controlled Congress and both voted and supported it?

Why why why do Democrats like to blame Republicans when they have 66.6 % of the political elected power in Washington and totally lack negotiation skills during these incredibly dismal Obama years?

Can you please name what bit of legistlation the Democrats passed that Bush signed or had his veto overridden that caused the economic meltdown?

Thanks.

The problem isn't "negotiation" skills. It's that the GOP has become so batshit crazy that it can't be negotiated with.

Can you please name what bit of legistlation the Democrats passed that Bush signed or had his veto overridden that caused the economic meltdown?

Thanks.

The problem isn't "negotiation" skills. It's that the GOP has become so batshit crazy that it can't be negotiated with.

I suppose you could make a list of the legislation they presented to hinder the economic meltdown.. then we'll talk.

We both know they did squat about the impending "housing bubble", or do you have proposed legislation passed by the Democrat controlled Senate & House that says otherwise?

What's Harry doing with most of the legislation passed in the House and presented to the Senate?

The blame game isn't intended to be honest. It is intended to be persuasive to the lo-info voters in the Democratic base, as well as all minorities and most women.

[

I suppose you could make a list of the legislation they presented to hinder the economic meltdown.. then we'll talk.

We both know they did squat about the impending "housing bubble", or do you have proposed legislation passed by the Democrat controlled Senate & House that says otherwise?

What's Harry doing with most of the legislation passed in the House and presented to the Senate?

There were already laws on the books that SHOULD have hindered the meltdown. Too bad Bush didn't enforce them. In fact, he considered the housing bubble to be a good thing because the stats looked like he almost cared about minorities.

Point is, Bush totally owns the 2008 recession. The Buck Stops Here, as a wise man said.

Many make the argument the housing bubble began during the Clinton administration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Reid is sitting on 290+ counter proposals to his and Obama's agenda...squelching other voices with great glee.

The Meltdown was decades in the making. It was as much cultural as political or economic.

Anyone who thinks it just happened during the course of one presidency is....

Oh never mind. Why bother.

Yeah, Bush was a great President. You guys keep telling yourself that and nominate his brother.

2000- Peace, Prosperity, Surpluses, full employment.

2008- War, Poverty, Deficits, high unemployment.

The Meltdown was decades in the making. It was as much cultural as political or economic.

Yeah, Bush was a great President. You guys keep telling yourself that and nominate his brother.

Ol' Joe just can't be honest. You won't find one post of mine supporting Bush on any issue, with the exception of "the soft bigotry of reduced expectations." I've said many times his presidency was a disaster. And I think 2000 was the last time this country was really purring. But keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better, I know how you like to make stuff up. Over and over and over.

I won't get drawn into a debate over economics with you. I may as well try to have an objective conversation about religion with an imam on the streets of Saudi Arabia.

Ol' Joe just can't be honest. You won't find one post of mine supporting Bush on any issue, with the exception of "the soft bigotry of reduced expectations." I've said many times his presidency was a disaster. And I think 2000 was the last time this country was really purring. But keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better, I know how you like to make stuff up. Over and over and over.

I won't get drawn into a debate over economics with you. I may as well try to have an objective conversation about religion with an imam on the streets of Saudi Arabia.

Guy, nothing your side says to me about "economics" has any credibility with me.

I've gotten a taste of your economics.

Guy, nothing your side says to me about "economics" has any credibility with me.

And you do it again.

:laugh:

Over and over and over...

And you do it again.

:laugh:

Over and over and over...

Whatever, guy. I frankly get tired of you guys acting like you did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back