Donna Brazile better watch her back...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...if this brave woman, who has taken on the Clinton Corruption Machine ("CCM"), meets an untimely end, we will know who to blame.

Take away her shoelaces, she could use them to "commit suicide."

Don't let her walk down the street, she might be "robbed".

Don't let her on an airplane, she might have a "crash".

I agree.

She should have bodyguards and keep her car in a safe place so nobody can put bombs in it.

She should really be very careful, she knew exactly who/how/what happened to Seth Rich, she wants to avoid that scenario with her.

I agree.

She should have bodyguards and keep her car in a safe place so nobody can put bombs in it.

She should really be very careful, she knew exactly who/how/what happened to Seth Rich, she wants to avoid that scenario with her.
so long as she doesnt go sightseeing where Dick Cheney goes hunting, she should be OK

Seth Rich was murdered by the Democrats.

It's totally amazing that they are getting away with it, but the media and the police are in their pocket, so there you have it.

Seth Rich was murdered by the Democrats.

It's totally amazing that they are getting away with it, but the media and the police are in their pocket, so there you have it.

Things have started to go south for the demrats.

Have faith. ;) :thup:

I think she's safe. She has made herself too notorious to kill....plus she likely has done all the damage she can do...plus she is a black female, so---there would have to be a legitimate investigation---if this Country has one of those left in it.

In her book she tells of being very afraid after that intern turned up dead with a wallet full of money....Robbery my ass.

I think she's safe. She has made herself too notorious to kill....plus she likely has done all the damage she can do...plus she is a black female, so---there would have to be a legitimate investigation---if this Country has one of those left in it.
If they can eliminate a Supreme court Justice they will not hesitate to send her on her way...

I agree.

One of the best quotes from the movie JFK

X: "You don't have a choice anymore. You've become a significant threat to the national security structure. They would have killed you already but you got a lot of light on you. Instead they're trying to destroy your credibility. They already have in many circles in this town. Be honest, your only chance is to come up with a case. Something, anything. Make arrests, stir the shit storm, hope to reach a point of critical mass that'll start a chain reaction of people coming forward, then the government will crack. Remember, fundamentally, people are suckers for the truth - and the truth is on your side, Bubba. I just hope you get a break."

They will kill her and make it look like a suicide or an accident or a botched robbery.

Forum List

Back