Don’t Believe the Democrat Attacks on Tax Reform. Here Are the Facts.

Most middle class folk will get a very small decrease. Why didn't they propose a much larger decrease only for the middle class? If you want extra money in peoples hands then do it. A couple hundred will not spur job growth or more importantly massive wage increases....like double as we have been told.
Most of the so called middle class pay very little income tax anyway

Right, so how does doubling a deduction offer any relief for those folks?

It's a gimmick designed to make it look good.
A hundred extra bucks a month isn't much to crow about when compared to the saving corps and the wealthy will realize.
again, the wealthy aren't getting anything. so a hundred a month is 1200 a year. And you find that insignificant. Now that is truly funny. it's almost a ten percent saving to a group that hasn't seen jack shit since 2003.

you find that insignificant

It is.
It will have zero stimulative effect on the econmy.

The fact that you think $100 extra a month would change the quality of life for anyone in the middle class is laughable.
it isn't about stimulating the economy by giving the middle class a break. the stimulation comes from the corporate tax break. hly fk you all truly get lost easily.

Didn't I tell you to check your talking points at the door? Lets define 'rich' shall we, two working parents making $250k a year total that's how government defines the 'rich'.

LOL talking points? Fuck off, I post in good faith what makes sense to me.

$250k income - that is how I define it.

I predicted you could not discuss this topic in a bipartisan honest way, you are here to spew liberal talking points nothing more. Here talk to the hand nitwit :eusa_hand:

Put that tail between your legs and get lost mr.perpetual-deflector. You clearly are not interested in any sort of real debate on this.

Your new name is ProjectionQueen

I'm making real, substantive arguments, you are complaining about me personally to deflect away from them.

What of that characterization of what is going on here not true?
you have? hmmmmmm

Maybe maybe not. You don't know how much I make and I sure ain't telling you.

I know you're not the 1% and thus not benefiting from this tax plan.
neither are the other 1%'s. you got evidence? or are you a parrot for the left?

Yeah you're right. This tax plan doesn't do away with the estate tax or AMT. That would definitely not doing anything to help the 1%.

Are you actually retarded or just trying to convince us all that you are.
I thought you all were in here saying that estate tax was nothing but a capital gains tax? WTF? what has it to do with income for the country?

When did I ever say anything like that?

How about now admitting you don't understand this tax proposal.
I know it is much as you know it. since it isn't passed yet.

Uh-huh, that's probable if one happens to find oneself discussing that with a group of superficial sheeple, however that wasn't my objective

My objective was to correct your ignorance of the fact that consumption taxes already exist in the U.S.

The polite thing to do would be to just say "Thank You".

Hasta la vista
where does the money for the current consumption taxes go? Feds or State, City, Local?

All of the above; proportional to the taxing authority from whence they originated and the distribution allocation specified in the relevant legislation that created them.
Sales tax goes to the state and city. It does not go to the Feds. post a link that says that.
Nobody said they did.
ok, so how does that help the debt? that is the discussion. you all said it already exists, well not to the feds. so you all lied.

ROFLMAO! Apparently reading with comprehension isn't your strong suite.

Here's a free clue: the conversation you inserted yourself into revolved around whether or not consumption taxes currently exist in the U.S.

Do the rest of us a favor and cut back a smidge on your daily intake of hallucinogens, K Thanks.

I know you're not the 1% and thus not benefiting from this tax plan.

Yeah you're right. This tax plan doesn't do away with the estate tax or AMT. That would definitely not doing anything to help the 1%.

I thought you all were in here saying that estate tax was nothing but a capital gains tax? WTF? what has it to do with income for the country?

It's funny that you're allowed to vote. There needs to be some sort of basic level of intelligence before you're allowed to pick people to represent us all.

where does the money for the current consumption taxes go? Feds or State, City, Local?

All of the above; proportional to the taxing authority from whence they originated and the distribution allocation specified in the relevant legislation that created them.
Sales tax goes to the state and city. It does not go to the Feds. post a link that says that.
Nobody said they did.
ok, so how does that help the debt? that is the discussion. you all said it already exists, well not to the feds. so you all lied.

Here's a free clue: the conversation you inserted yourself into revolved around whether or not consumption taxes currently exist in the U.S.

Do the rest of us a favor and cut back a smidge on your daily intake of hallucinogens, K Thanks.
yep and I asked who gets that money. And it turns out it is for state and city, not fed. so technically you're wrong.

Most middle class folk will get a very small decrease. Why didn't they propose a much larger decrease only for the middle class? If you want extra money in peoples hands then do it. A couple hundred will not spur job growth or more importantly massive wage increases....like double as we have been told.

What they wanted is to make it attractive for corporations to return the money they have parked overseas to the United States. That means lowering the cororatetax rate to the point where it's lower than the rate in the countries where most of the money is parked.

It's funny that you're allowed to vote. There needs to be some sort of basic level of intelligence before you're allowed to pick people to represent us all.
iu

I agree, cause you have no idea what is going on.

Nobody said they did.

yep and I asked who gets that money. And it turns out it is for state and city, not fed. so technically you're wrong.

*YAWN* as it actually turns out; in addition to having the reading comprehension of the average 2 year old , you're also yet another yokel that isn't aware that the Federal Government currently levies consumption based taxes.

..but now that you've got that shovel in your grubby mitts, I expect you just can't wait to make that imbecile hole you dove head first into deeper.

:popcorn:

Nobody said they did.

*YAWN* as it actually turns out; in addition to having the reading comprehension of the average 2 year old , you're also yet another yokel that isn't aware that the Federal Government currently levies consumption based taxes.

..but now that you've got that shovel in your grubby mitts, I expect you just can't wait to make that imbecile hole you dove head first into deeper.

hey dude, I asked for the link, and you said there isn't any federal consumption money. so which is it? talk about shovels, your head is sore from stepping on the blade and getting whacked.

Nobody said they did.

hey dude, I asked for the link, and you said there isn't any federal consumption money. so which is it?
LOL, you asked for a link to "prove" something I never claimed... :disbelief:

I have to give you some credit though, when you decided to go retard you didn't fuck around, you went all in.

Enjoy your trip to /dev/null.

"Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed... " -- Kirk Lazarus

I agree, cause you have no idea what is going on.

Pick a topic, any topic and I'll debate you. One on One, No outside help. We'll see who has no idea what is going on.

What do you say?

We need to scrap our income tax completely and either institute a flat tax on income or a consumption tax.
Tramp is cutting the consumption tax from 35% to 20%.
that's the corporate tax isn't it?

As far as I know we do not have a consumption tax in the US
As everyone knows, any corporate taxes are passed on to the consumer in the price for the goods and services consumed. So the corporate tax IS a consumption tax, and we are told by the CON$ that corporate taxes are bad but consumption taxes are "fair."

I can't wait for prices to all go down after this big corporate tax break. I'm sure it will happen...

We need to scrap our income tax completely and either institute a flat tax on income or a consumption tax.

As everyone knows, any corporate taxes are passed on to the consumer in the price for the goods and services consumed. So the corporate tax IS a consumption tax, and we are told by the CON$ that corporate taxes are bad but consumption taxes are "fair."

I can't wait for prices to all go down after this big corporate tax break. I'm sure it will happen...

Who claimed it would make prices go down?

A hundred extra bucks a month isn't much to crow about when compared to the saving corps and the wealthy will realize.
again, the wealthy aren't getting anything. so a hundred a month is 1200 a year. And you find that insignificant. Now that is truly funny. it's almost a ten percent saving to a group that hasn't seen jack shit since 2003.

It is.

The fact that you think $100 extra a month would change the quality of life for anyone in the middle class is laughable.
it isn't about stimulating the economy by giving the middle class a break. the stimulation comes from the corporate tax break. hly fk you all truly get lost easily.

The corporations that are already bloated with cash?

I've been hearing corporate taxes are passsd onto the consumer for many years.

It is.

You do know this is going to go right over his head.

I've been hearing corporate taxes are passsd onto the consumer for many years.
huh, that isn't what happens? so not sure how you're hearing that.

It is.

tons of fking money off shore. yep those ones. why don't you want them investing that money in the US? I don't get you stupid fks.

Forum List

Back