Don't Come Here

I'm at a bit of a crossroads about it.

On the one hand, it is very wise to get away from the cities. The reasons are very broad.

But on the other hand, I'm not so sure that extremely rural folk want these busybodies infiltrating the rural areas. In fact, I'm fairly sure that most do not want that. And the reasons for that are equally broad.

Now that they've destroyed the cities ...

Moving Out and Not Coming Back | National Review
Just so long as they don't move near me, Billy. When any Leftards or Progressives try to show up around here and ruin everything with their idea that they are taking over and going to "improve" everything, we just smother them until they quit kicking just to put them out of their misery as quickly as possible.

We call it Humane Deprogressification.

Progressives won't move here. Too many American flags on display.

I was watching a TED Talk a while back, and the speaker was talking about how progressives should be relocating to rural areas in order to kind of hijack the elections in those areas. It was an interesting presentation because it's something they;re very serious about and it's something they're actually doing.

The funny thing about it, and I say funny not because its funny, but because it's actually true, is that the speaker said that he believed that today's conservatives are so inattentive and guided by cable news entertaiment narratives that they'd think progressives are just getting tired of living in progressive states, when in fact that's not the case at all, they just wanna take over purplish states.

I forget who the speaker was, but it was interesting because, like I said, it's something they're actualy doing. It's a bit of a long-term operation. A couple of cycles maybe.

I was watching a TED Talk a while back, and the speaker was talking about how progressives should be relocating to rural areas in order to kind of hijack the elections in those areas. It was an interesting presentation because it's something they;re very serious about and it's something they're actually doing.

The funny thing about it, and I say funny not because its funny, but because it's actually true, is that the speaker said that he believed that today's conservatives are so inattentive and guided by cable news entertaiment narratives that they'd think progressives are just getting tired of living in progressive states, when in fact that's not the case at all, they just wanna take over purplish states.

I forget who the speaker was, but it was interesting because, like I said, it's something they're actualy doing. It's a bit of a long-term operation. A couple of cycles maybe.
The sad fact is that progressives will take over purple states easier than conservatives will, because progressives are militant about getting into positions of power and excluding others, whereas conservatives believe in live and let live, to each their own. They tend to look the other way, not organize well, and just worry about themselves.

IMO. Someone needs to have a Talk, with Ted, about his auditioning practices. That's not to say a blind squirrel won't find the occasional nut- but a snake oil salesman is a snake oil salesman and Ted is a facilitator for that.

We can start with the "fundamental" words mean things- or, let's just stop using them.

Progress is not regress- going back in time is regressing. Totalitarian is so yesterday.

The root of conservative is to conserve = to keep. In today's political vernacular that is *status quo*-
"Conservatives" sided with the Totalitarian King of Britain to maintain the "status quo".

Classical "Liberals" wanted to "progress" beyond that, believing that man had the Right to determine his own future.

Teddy Roosevelt was considered a "progressive". He was a Republican. Lincoln was a Republican.

BOTH determined that self governing was what? Centrally controlled in a Totalitarian manner, determining the future for the US. Not exactly Liberal, nor progressive, in the literal definitions but, in the bastardized versions = words mean what the salesman interprets them to be even thought the salesman's snake oil is known to be toxic while failing to acknowledge: without definition there can be no interpretation.

The sad fact is that progressives will take over purple states easier than conservatives will, because progressives are militant about getting into positions of power and excluding others, whereas conservatives believe in live and let live, to each their own. They tend to look the other way, not organize well, and just worry about themselves.

They'll get past that soon.

IMO. Someone needs to have a Talk, with Ted, about his auditioning practices. That's not to say a blind squirrel won't find the occasional nut- but a snake oil salesman is a snake oil salesman and Ted is a facilitator for that.

We can start with the "fundamental" words mean things- or, let's just stop using them.

Progress is not regress- going back in time is regressing. Totalitarian is so yesterday.

The root of conservative is to conserve = to keep. In today's political vernacular that is *status quo*-
"Conservatives" sided with the Totalitarian King of Britain to maintain the "status quo".

Classical "Liberals" wanted to "progress" beyond that, believing that man had the Right to determine his own future.

Teddy Roosevelt was considered a "progressive". He was a Republican. Lincoln was a Republican.

BOTH determined that self governing was what? Centrally controlled in a Totalitarian manner, determining the future for the US. Not exactly Liberal, nor progressive, in the literal definitions but, in the bastardized versions = words mean what the salesman interprets them to be even thought the salesman's snake oil is known to be toxic while failing to acknowledge: without definition there can be no interpretation.
:yourpointsmile:

I'm at a bit of a crossroads about it.

On the one hand, it is very wise to get away from the cities. The reasons are very broad.

But on the other hand, I'm not so sure that extremely rural folk want these busybodies infiltrating the rural areas. In fact, I'm fairly sure that most do not want that. And the reasons for that are equally broad.
well actually the procedure is to take a look at the city they just came from and know that will be your city once they move.

A few days ago some asshole lib suggested it should be OK to shoot people out in public not wearing a mask.
I say it should be quite OK for people out here in so called fly over country to shoot and kill escapees from cesspool cities attempting to invade their spaces.
and yet can't understand that if he has his mask on, what is he afraid of? Isn't the mask the saving grace? even though you have to touch your face to put it on, one action they religiously say don't do in every commercial today. it is hilarious. I must say. the stupid who don't understand how stupid they really are.

Just so long as they don't move near me, Billy. When any Leftards or Progressives try to show up around here and ruin everything with their idea that they are taking over and going to "improve" everything, we just smother them until they quit kicking just to put them out of their misery as quickly as possible.

Leftism is a metastasis. Once they kill their host they move onto a new one and kill it.

Remember that a person owns only what he or she owns. Your rights end at the end of your land. Anyone can buy the property next to your's. Can you buy up every property in your community.I have no control over who buys the property next to mine. Neither do you..

Forum List

Back