Dont dress black and you should be fine

And what does that have to do with this topic thats not about his job or work attire?

Lawrence Otis Graham has made a successful life for himself and his family by getting an education and a good paying professional job. There are far more reasons to Not Dress Like A Hoodlum besides wanting to avoid attracting the rightful suspicion of law enforcement.

Of course, you'd call what he's doing as "acting white" - to financially and socially functional people, he's being responsible.

So despite him saying that is his reason you want to make this about your reasons and make assumptions about me as usual.

Thats all you got? Made up scenarios and musings on what others think?

I'd say he's falling for the race baiting stance adopted by Obama, Holder, Sharpton et al.

Of course you'd say that...You're white and dont have any experience in fearing police just because you exist and they have a history. To you this is all made up.

Thats why you dont understand. You think this is about dressing dandy lol...No this is about dressing for survival

Lawrence Otis Graham went to Harvard Law School. He has a successful life. Perhaps he now wants to go into politics and sees an opening upon which to capitalize.

I bet he dressed nicely for his career long before this hoody-thug nonsense.

Where he went to school isnt the topic. Success isnt the topic. Perhaps you want to deflect.

Disingenuous poppycock. A HARVARD EDUCATED LAWYER dresses like a professional and teaches his children to dress in a proper fashion as well.

He wouldn't be a HARVARD EDUCATED LAWYER if he walked around in hoody ala Trayvon.

HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD HARVARD

Except no...Cant take off my skin.

But its great that Repubs are publicly arguing against "content of character" and going with the "judge a book by its cover"

Race baiter.

America is not a racist country. If it were, Obama would never have been elected.

There you go again lol

Despite your politically motivated race baiting, most people judge others by their words, behavior and attitudes. Walk around with a big hostile chip on your shoulder...and people will think you are an asshole to be avoided no matter what your skin color is.

not you buddy you just spent this whole thread arguing against judging people based on who they are and promoted going after people the way they dress.

"Hey that guy has on a Turban! Must be a Terrorist"

Hey thats not right

"Hey that guy has on a hoodie! Must be a thug"

Right on my cracker brother

Misogynist pig. I'm a gal.

And if you go around looking and acting like a thug, don't be surprised if people think that is what you are.

That's the point of a HARVARD EDUCATED LAWYER teaching his sons not to Dress and Act like Thugs.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Whats sad is that you make a big deal out of a black father teaching his son how to dress proper.

Liberals are shocked that ANY black father still lives with his family. Ever noticed that? I mean, on the RIGHT we don't look at color as much as we look at society as a whole. We see intact black families, most of which are doing well. We champion them. Liberals call them uncle toms. You're right about the libs in this thread bitching because a black father is actually daring to do his job. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome

Police do not shoot people based on how they dress. But your chances of employment are directly proportional to the level that your pants hang on your ass.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Whats sad is that you make a big deal out of a black father teaching his son how to dress proper.

Liberals are shocked that ANY black father still lives with his family. Ever noticed that? I mean, on the RIGHT we don't look at color as much as we look at society as a whole. We see intact black families, most of which are doing well. We champion them. Liberals call them uncle toms. You're right about the libs in this thread bitching because a black father is actually daring to do his job. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome

Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Must be awesome

Police do not shoot people based on how they dress. But your chances of employment are directly proportional to the level that your pants hang on your ass.

No they harrass based on how you look and the way you dress. Keep ignoring that point tho

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Must be awesome

No they harrass based on how you look and the way you dress. Keep ignoring that point tho

No they do not. They are in the HIGH CRIME areas because....THAT'S WHERE THE CRIME IS! Real shocker huh? If you want to find terrorist...go to Afghanistan. Want to find crime...go to predominately Black neighborhoods.

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Must be awesome

Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Must be awesome

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?

You, Blasio, and the liberal media planted the seeds.

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
etc etc etc

Must be awesome

Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

Must be awesome

Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

2 cops get shot = end of the world

Blacks harrassed and shot by police = give it up

Must be awesome

Tell it to their families this holiday season you ignorant little prick.

Must be awesome

No they do not. They are in the HIGH CRIME areas because....THAT'S WHERE THE CRIME IS! Real shocker huh? If you want to find terrorist...go to Afghanistan. Want to find crime...go to predominately Black neighborhoods.

Of people who never committed a crime so thats fair....Tell me about how inconvenient it is to take off your shoes at a TSA checkpoint so I can laugh at what you consider a problem

Must be awesome

Tell it to their families this holiday season you ignorant little prick.

Only the cops?

Racial profiling is simply good police work. When you are in savage areas of the city you have to beware. Cops are trying to stop crime. Every single time a young "gangsta" wanna-be is taken off the street the community is a safer place.

Must be awesome

Of people who never committed a crime so thats fair....Tell me about how inconvenient it is to take off your shoes at a TSA checkpoint so I can laugh at what you consider a problem
Does not bother me. We need security. I hope all Arabs are profiled in airports. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11...the fucking Norwegians?

Forum List

Back