Dont dress black and you should be fine

Racial profiling is simply good police work. When you are in savage areas of the city you have to beware. Cops are trying to stop crime. Every single time a young "gangsta" wanna-be is taken off the street the community is a safer place.

Exactly! So when blacks see the uniform they know that person isnt your friend and will most likely kill you or over react.

Am I doing it right?

Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?
Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

2 cops get shot = end of the world

Blacks harrassed and shot by police = give it up
Tell it to their families this holiday season you ignorant little prick.

Only the cops?
Don't compare scum like the blob criminal Brown to a good cop...EVER.

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome
Police do not shoot people based on how they dress. But your chances of employment are directly proportional to the level that your pants hang on your ass.

No they harrass based on how you look and the way you dress. Keep ignoring that point tho
No they do not. They are in the HIGH CRIME areas because....THAT'S WHERE THE CRIME IS! Real shocker huh? If you want to find terrorist...go to Afghanistan. Want to find crime...go to predominately Black neighborhoods.

Of people who never committed a crime so thats fair....Tell me about how inconvenient it is to take off your shoes at a TSA checkpoint so I can laugh at what you consider a problem
Does not bother me. We need security. I hope all Arabs are profiled in airports. Who flew the planes into buildings on 9-11...the fucking Norwegians?

Of course it doesnt...thats why theres been hundreds of news stories about it because it doesnt bother anyone lol

Liberals are shocked that ANY black father still lives with his family. Ever noticed that? I mean, on the RIGHT we don't look at color as much as we look at society as a whole. We see intact black families, most of which are doing well. We champion them. Liberals call them uncle toms. You're right about the libs in this thread bitching because a black father is actually daring to do his job. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

I'm sorry you're confusing "dressing proper" (whatever that means) to dressing so his son doesnt get shot by police.

How do you dress to make sure you dont get shot? Isnt it great to not even have to think of that type of thing and be and dress the way you want to?

Must be awesome
Two cops are dead because of ignorant assholes like you. My brother is a cop. I take great offense to dummies walking through the streets chanting for dead cops. These idiots that want to dress and ACT like thugs deserves what they get. They want the "thug" lifestyle. Meanwhile good cops die.

No two cops are dead because of some criminal. I'm not a criminal and despite you claiming otherwise you want to claim I am responsible because...You have to blame someone and black people are such an easy target

So lets play a game on race. If that guys actions are my fault or any other black persons fault for having the nerve to ask to stop being murdered. Is this your fault?

The pair who fatally shot two Las Vegas police officers and one civilian before taking their own lives Sunday have “some apparent ideology that is along the lines of militia and white supremacists,” according to authorities. Vegas Metropolitan Police Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill said at a press conference Monday that one of the suspects, 31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me” -- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Now are those cops dead because of Tea Party Republican fuck tards like yourself? Or is it different when its black people because you're fair?
Your not a target Mr. Ego. Give it up. Your life is more in danger from a young Black man than any cop.

Actually, the vast majority of blacks are killed by other blacks. Where's your outrage, bub?

The New York Times ratcheted up its already stratospheric level of anti-cop polemics. In an editorial justifying the Ferguson riots, the Times claimed that “the killing of young black men by police is a common feature of African-American life and a source of dread for black parents from coast to coast.” Some facts: Police killings of blacks are an extremely rare feature of black life and are a minute fraction of black homicide deaths. The police could end all killings of civilians tomorrow and it would have no effect on the black homicide risk, which comes overwhelmingly from other blacks. In 2013, there were 6,261 black homicide victims in the U.S.—almost all killed by black civilians—resulting in a death risk in inner cities that is ten times higher for blacks than for whites. None of those killings triggered mass protests; they are deemed normal and beneath notice. The police, by contrast, according to published reports, kill roughly 200 blacks a year, most of them armed and dangerous, out of about 40 million police-civilian contacts a year. Blacks are in fact killed by police at a lower rate than their threat to officers would predict. In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them.

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal 22 December 2014

Only the cops?

So only the cops then? The other families dont tell them anything this holiday season?

Stop crying already "tell that to their families" waaaaaa

Must be awesome

Actually, the vast majority of blacks are killed by other blacks. Where's your outrage, bub?

The New York Times ratcheted up its already stratospheric level of anti-cop polemics. In an editorial justifying the Ferguson riots, the Times claimed that “the killing of young black men by police is a common feature of African-American life and a source of dread for black parents from coast to coast.” Some facts: Police killings of blacks are an extremely rare feature of black life and are a minute fraction of black homicide deaths. The police could end all killings of civilians tomorrow and it would have no effect on the black homicide risk, which comes overwhelmingly from other blacks. In 2013, there were 6,261 black homicide victims in the U.S.—almost all killed by black civilians—resulting in a death risk in inner cities that is ten times higher for blacks than for whites. None of those killings triggered mass protests; they are deemed normal and beneath notice. The police, by contrast, according to published reports, kill roughly 200 blacks a year, most of them armed and dangerous, out of about 40 million police-civilian contacts a year. Blacks are in fact killed by police at a lower rate than their threat to officers would predict. In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them.

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal 22 December 2014

I know thats why I'm talking about Police killing people

Racial profiling is simply good police work. When you are in savage areas of the city you have to beware. Cops are trying to stop crime. Every single time a young "gangsta" wanna-be is taken off the street the community is a safer place.

Exactly! So when blacks see the uniform they know that person isnt your friend and will most likely kill you or over react.

Am I doing it right?
Don't act stupid and you won't have a problem. How about the Black community starts raising its kids and stop having 7 out of 10 children out of wedlock? My solution...get out of the bad area of the city. This means working hard, dressing and acting right, and getting a job. But a job "ain't cool" to a thug, gangsta.

Am I doing it right?
Don't act stupid and you won't have a problem. How about the Black community starts raising its kids and stop having 7 out of 10 children out of wedlock? My solution...get out of the bad area of the city. This means working hard, dressing and acting right, and getting a job. But a job "ain't cool" to a thug, gangsta.

No I'm profiling and you say its a good thing. All cops are bad! See, so easy

While ignoring the 97% of black deaths that are the result of Blacks Murdering Other Blacks.

Only the cops?

So only the cops then? The other families dont tell them anything this holiday season?

Stop crying already "tell that to their families" waaaaaa
Sure, I got a message: Sorry your loved one was an ignorant lazy asshole and wanted to take a short-cut through life by committing crimes. Now they are dead. Big fucking deal. Less of my tax $$$$ for welfare or to support them in prison.

While ignoring the 97% of black deaths that are the result of Blacks Murdering Other Blacks.
Bingo!

Acting like a thug = Scaring white people with urban wear

Dressing for success is apparently a foreign concept to blacks.
And you pretty much just proved it.

Dressing for SURVIVAL.

But continue to ignore that point

Yeah...because it's pretty hard to be successful at room temp.
So survival and acceptance in the work force is not enough to make blacks dress well?
OkeeDokkee.....that certainly clears up some things in my mind.

And while you ignore 90% of all white deaths are the result of Whites Murdering other whites. But that doesnt concern you because you're "concerned", right? yeahhh

And while you ignore 90% of all white deaths are the result of Whites Murdering other whites. But that doesnt concern you because you're "concerned", right? yeahhh

Please provide a link to anything which proves I'm unconcerned about humans murdering other humans.

Am I doing it right?

I was profiled. Late at night when I was in grad school. Had to cut through a black area to get to where I lived. It was final exams in night school( that's because i was working all day). Only White people on that side of town at night were looking for drugs...so I was stopped. Thanked the officer for his service to the community and drove home after routine license check. Very simple. Oh...the officer was Black.

Blacks comprise what % of population and account for what % of crime?

Acting like a thug = Scaring white people with urban wear

Dressing for success is apparently a foreign concept to blacks.
And you pretty much just proved it.

Dressing for SURVIVAL.

But continue to ignore that point

Yeah...because it's pretty hard to be successful at room temp.
So survival and acceptance in the work force is not enough to make blacks dress well?
OkeeDokkee.....that certainly clears up some things in my mind.

Survival from death not work

Blacks comprise what % of population and account for what % of crime?

Whats your point? White crime aint bad?

Am I doing it right?

I was profiled. Late at night when I was in grad school. Had to cut through a black area to get to where I lived. It was final exams in night school( that's because i was working all day). Only White people on that side of town at night were looking for drugs...so I was stopped. Thanked the officer for his service to the community and drove home after routine license check. Very simple. Oh...the officer was Black.

Congratulations

Forum List

Back