Instead of kickin' dust gets a press y'all from nuts
Cause ain't no herbs here and ain't no morgues
Beware of the water cause they full of sharks

S: But in every state, niggas perpetrate and test
Where I come from fools die for less
And thugs keep thuggin' 'til their casket drop
It's on 'till I die and the shit don't stop

[Hook x2]

Hmmmm. Lyrics about thug life. How many Black kids from single parent homes listen to crap like this?

Faith No More - Surprise! You're Dead!

Surprise! you're dead!
Ha ha! open your eyes
See the world as it used to be when you used to be in it
When you were alive and when you were in love
And when I took it from you!
It's not over yet
You don't remember?
I won't let you forget
The hatred I bestowed
Upon your neck with a fatal blow
From my teeth and my tongue
I've drank and swallowed, but it's just begun
Now you are mine
I'll keep killing you until the end of time
Surprise! you're dead!
Guess what?
It never ends...
The pain, the torment and torture, profanity
Nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity
You can't get away

Hmmmm. Lyrics about thug life. How many white kids from single parent homes listen to crap like this?

You really want to know the difference?
White kids stop listening to that crap eventually and they dont use the lyrics for their life plan well into their thirties.
See the difference?

I know the difference and I keep repeating it: White crimes are good and done by good white hands. White music about killing is good because it was crafted by good white hands.

I get it, I do

No you dont. You're just like Asslips and percentages.

Here's an idea: DON'T FUCKING COMMIT CRIMES. That'll keep you from being profiled by the police. Don't rob fucking stores. Don't commit murder. Don't deal drugs. Don't commit rape.
You know. The biggies.
Act like a fucking human being and you'll be fine.
That doesnt work if your Black. They shoot and harass you anyway.

Thats what stop and frisk was all about. But since it only happened to black people whites were all like "Why dont you want to talk to the police? By Force? And be checked? Randomly? For no reason?

Whats wrong with that? Then the TSA asks them to take off their shoes and they run 10,000 news stories about the "inconvenience"

You are making all of this crap up. Get a life.

Thats what I keep saying but white people believe every black person is lying about the police...or every black person deserves to be bothered by the police for style of dress, chips on shoulders, because black people are all the same etc.

Of course you dont believe it...You know my experiences and every other black person better than they know their own LOL..

Shine up that privilege...make it nice and shiny

I guess thats what makes us different.
If for some strange reason white thugs all started dressing like me?
I'd be looking for a new wardrobe,because what I wear is far less important than the image I portray.
But if looking gangsta is working for you guys,by all means carry on.

At least you make room for the possibility that the word "thug" is race neutral.

I'd be looking for a new wardrobe,because what I wear is far less important than the image I portray.

I know I know..In hypothetical land where things arent actually happening to you, you'd just LOVE to be profiled and stopped by the police for no reason and any discussion about rights in this country will just have to take a back seat in hypothetical land because lol...whats rights anyway?

Now my guess is true
Them thug life niggas is a bull
Everywhere we go
The niggas trippin' at the door
I want to dance with you
You can dance at the party and not get whipped

[Verse 2: Macadoshis & Rated R]
M: See the shit don't stop, my 9 goes pop
Your body drip-drop, throw that ass in a zip-loc

R: Now you've been hauled away in a body bag
Get your Sammy D said how your blood got sneeze me

M: Yo, you fuckin' with a thug, yo your ass gets plugged
With this hollow-point slugs with ya under the rug

R: That's why my deaf niggas don't play that shit
And thug life niggas be the craziest

M: So when you think about fuckin' this, you better wear a vest
But it really don't matter, we ain't aimin' at your chest

R: Nah we blowing holes in your motherfuckin' skull
Make sure your ass is smoked, that's all the fat lady wrote

M: You heard that fat bitch sing when my shit went bang-bang
But it don't pay when I flaunt your brain

R: Nigga, ain't no plain cane brothers come no show in the casket
Git'n they ass kicked and blasted
It don't stop

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Mopreme & Syke]
M: All I wanna do is try to Mac the hoes
Spend bank on things selling me a sponsor on my foes
It's like each and every one they got the look of death
I got my 9 nigga, don't be silly, watch your step

S: And pussies we crossing when my crew is flossing
Bitches we tossing, and niggas we crossing
It's like a murder rhyme when we hit your hood
It's all good, the punks, I wished you would

M: Wouldn't better to just corrolate what we bust
Instead of kickin' dust gets a press y'all from nuts
Cause ain't no herbs here and ain't no morgues
Beware of the water cause they full of sharks

S: But in every state, niggas perpetrate and test
Where I come from fools die for less
And thugs keep thuggin' 'til their casket drop
It's on 'till I die and the shit don't stop

[Hook x2]

Hmmmm. Lyrics about thug life. How many Black kids from single parent homes listen to crap like this?

Faith No More - Surprise! You're Dead!

Surprise! you're dead!
Ha ha! open your eyes
See the world as it used to be when you used to be in it
When you were alive and when you were in love
And when I took it from you!
It's not over yet
You don't remember?
I won't let you forget
The hatred I bestowed
Upon your neck with a fatal blow
From my teeth and my tongue
I've drank and swallowed, but it's just begun
Now you are mine
I'll keep killing you until the end of time
Surprise! you're dead!
Guess what?
It never ends...
The pain, the torment and torture, profanity
Nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity
You can't get away

Hmmmm. Lyrics about thug life. How many white kids from single parent homes listen to crap like this?

You really want to know the difference?
White kids stop listening to that crap eventually and they dont use the lyrics for their life plan well into their thirties.
See the difference?

I know the difference and I keep repeating it: White crimes are good and done by good white hands. White music about killing is good because it was crafted by good white hands.

I get it, I do
LYING RACIST.

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

Here's an idea: DON'T FUCKING COMMIT CRIMES. That'll keep you from being profiled by the police. Don't rob fucking stores. Don't commit murder. Don't deal drugs. Don't commit rape.
You know. The biggies.

That's a fucking LIE.

Its impossible to have sex with a lie.

I know I know..In hypothetical land where things arent actually happening to you, you'd just LOVE to be profiled and stopped by the police for no reason and any discussion about rights in this country will just have to take a back seat in hypothetical land because lol...whats rights anyway?

When you drive around in a car with thirty inch rims,bass cranked so high you can hear body panels rattle and the windows blacked out?
You're probably gonna get pulled over...... a lot.

Shine up that privilege...make it nice and shiny

Just look at what this guy and his kids have to do just to not be seen as a criminal first. Because not being a criminal isnt enough you have to

Dress different
Warm Colors
No hoodies
No tennis shoes
Dont hold anything in your hand that could be "seen" as a weapon....like a cell phone, a spatula, an object of any kind or nothing at all.
etc etc etc

You know. The biggies.

That's a fucking LIE.

Its impossible to have sex with a lie.
And the term "I just got laid"?

When you drive around in a car with thirty inch rims,bass cranked so high you can hear body panels rattle and the windows blacked out?
You're probably gonna get pulled over...... a lot.

I know.... Hypothetical land is fun, you can make up shit as you go.

Except no...Cant take off my skin.

But its great that Repubs are publicly arguing against "content of character" and going with the "judge a book by its cover"

There's also a bit of common sense involved. Since many of the officers who are "hassling" black people are themselves black, yelling "racism" doesn't really work. To look at the other side of the coin, would it be smart for a white man to walk the streets of Harlem or South Central LA at night wearing an Italian silk suit and a Rolex? Or is that racist too?

Racial profiling is simply good police work. When you are in savage areas of the city you have to beware. Cops are trying to stop crime. Every single time a young "gangsta" wanna-be is taken off the street the community is a safer place.

Exactly! So when blacks see the uniform they know that person isnt your friend and will most likely kill you or over react.

Am I doing it right?

If you seriously believe that a cop will MOST LIKELY kill you, you have a severe problem.

Racial profiling is simply good police work. When you are in savage areas of the city you have to beware. Cops are trying to stop crime. Every single time a young "gangsta" wanna-be is taken off the street the community is a safer place.

Exactly! So when blacks see the uniform they know that person isnt your friend and will most likely kill you or over react.

Am I doing it right?

If you seriously believe that a cop will MOST LIKELY kill you, you have a severe problem.
You have a severe case of denial. If you were Black you would have more credibility.

Except no...Cant take off my skin.

But its great that Repubs are publicly arguing against "content of character" and going with the "judge a book by its cover"

There's also a bit of common sense involved. Since many of the officers who are "hassling" black people are themselves black, yelling "racism" doesn't really work. To look at the other side of the coin, would it be smart for a white man to walk the streets of Harlem or South Central LA at night wearing an Italian silk suit and a Rolex? Or is that racist too?

Not "many of them" some of them. To your point...people shouldnt be harrassed for their style of dress. Feel free to disagree and tell me why actually being responsible for committing a crime doesnt matter and rights are a thing of the past

Am I doing it right?

Wait, what? Am I not profiling correctly? You want to tell me how to do that as well?

Comparing Nazis to Urban wear huh?

THAT says a lot

"urban wear"? :lol: So you want to dress like a street ape but not face the consequences when you're mistaken for one?
You dress like a cave chimp and dont get shot for it. Why cant we dress the way we want to?

If you get shot for the way you dress, you have all my sympathy. If you get shot for being an idiot, quite a bit less sympathy.

Forum List

Back