don't know anyone that died from Covid.

I knew 5 people who died and more who are dealing with long term effects.

The accuracy of a crisis should not be based on how it effects you personally.
That's a good point.

So, what early treatment did they seek? And what were their ages and comorbidities?

Lung cancer, car accidents. old age. Nobody in my circle died from covid. I know sisters and bothers that where infected, but here we are...https://youtu.be/grbSQ6O6kbs

Sorry. But I knew MORE people affected by polio or lung cancer. This covid "crisis" seems so political and contrived, it isn't working anymore.

Because YOU don't personally know anyone, that means that NO ONE has? Do you live near exposed power lines?

That's a good point.

So, what early treatment did they seek? And what were their ages and comorbidities?

One had fought and beaten cancer a couple of years prior. I don't know about comorbidities for one. The other 3 had none.
One was 74. One was in his late 40s. The other 3 were 59 to 60.

What do you think of the liars who falsely reported that the president said that the virus was a hoax?

One had fought and beaten cancer a couple of years prior. I don't know about comorbidities for one. The other 3 had none.
One was 74. One was in his late 40s. The other 3 were 59 to 60.
I'm curious as to whether they took some kind of early treatment, or took tony's advice to isolate at home until you think you're going to die.

Sorry. But I knew MORE people affected by polio or lung cancer. This covid "crisis" seems so political and contrived, it isn't working anymore.

Can't say that I know anyone either. 17,377 people in my county and only 29 people died while infected with COVID, over the last two years.

Because YOU don't personally know anyone, that means that NO ONE has? Do you live near exposed power lines?
I don't know anyone who was ever killed in a car wreck suicide, or drug OD.....All higher percentage death probabilities over the last six months than the FauxiFlu.

Fact is that the "pandemic" has been over for a long time.

I knew the two that died, next door to me. The 31-year-old was a nice young guy, same age as my twins at the time. I worked on him for 20 minutes and the ambulance crew tried another 35 minutes, probably because he was receiving efficiently perform CPR when they arrived. You could say, I was pretty invested in the outcome. In the end, all I got out of it was forced quarantine by order of the health department (basically house arrest) for about two weeks and mandated testing, showing the reason I didn't get sick, was because I had the antibodies having the disease itself two months earlier.
I hope you don't get it, but this crap is real and it can get critically real, real dang quick, and there doesn't seem to be a key to who is going to get it as a bad cold or flu, vs who is going to die in the front yard or on a ventilator with doctors pulling out all the stops.

9 pence...h' aint got shit all over i'm.. I know people that have died..covid isn't the black death here..

I knew the two that died, next door to me. The 31-year-old was a nice young guy, same age as my twins at the time. I worked on him for 20 minutes and the ambulance crew tried another 35 minutes, probably because he was receiving efficiently perform CPR when they arrived. You could say, I was pretty invested in the outcome. In the end, all I got out of it was forced quarantine by order of the health department (basically house arrest) for about two weeks and mandated testing, showing the reason I didn't get sick, was because I had the antibodies having the disease itself two months earlier.
I hope you don't get it, but this crap is real and it can get critically real, real dang quick, and there doesn't seem to be a key to who is going to get it as a bad cold or flu, vs who is going to die in the front yard or on a ventilator with doctors pulling out all the stops.
I do get it. People die all the time. Smoking . Cancer. Car accidents... It's how nature works. The influenza of 1918 killed more people than the war itself...

I do get it. People die all the time. Smoking . Cancer. Car accidents... It's how nature works. The influenza of 1918 killed more people than the war itself...
Yes, but that is historical data. Not quite the same as when it is up close and person. Take care of yourself. You don't want to roll those dice, by nonchalance.

I think we all need to take into account that COVID isn't as deadly as advertised.
The only people that it seems to kill are people with pre-existing conditions.

Except Right Wing Talkshow Hosts.....then it's absolutely deadly.....thanks to the treatment they got once they decided to go to a hospital. (Remdesivir) Remdesivir | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines

Forum List

Back