🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Let the Biden Communist Fade Ashli's Memory Like Communist China

In communist China on the internet or social media you cannot find an image of "Tank Man" or Tiannamen Square uprising. Will this far leftist regime of Harris.-Biden do the same to patriot Ashli?
Is that the treasonist bitch who threatened to pull a coup?

This smells like a Waco.

And remember what you tell black men when they get shot after not obeying police lawful commands. You might get shot ashli.

In communist China on the internet or social media you cannot find an image of "Tank Man" or Tiannamen Square uprising. Will this far leftist regime of Harris.-Biden do the same to patriot Ashli?
The next time they pull this shit you may have several dozen deaths to build yer stupid shrine to.

The next time they pull this shit you may have several dozen deaths to build yer stupid shrine to.
If it was really as bad as you folks are making it out to be.....there would be alot more than one stroke victim and one suicide.
There would be dozens of bodybags filled.

If it was really as bad as you folks are making it out to be.....there would be alot more than one stroke victim and one suicide.
There would be dozens of bodybags filled.
You know what it's like to enter a restricted area when there is no chaos why would you try to excuse someone from entering into a restricted zone through a compromised window with people who have guns drawn during a hostile takeover?

I wonder if a member of ANTIFA did this then I would suspect they would be calling for the arrest of the rest of them or I told you so.

It is wrong that the guy fired his gun but police do this all the time and if not justified then they will be punished.

Still if your a law and order person, then this is quite the conundrum

This smells like a Waco.

And remember what you tell black men when they get shot after not obeying police lawful commands. You might get shot ashli.
You like what Reno did in Waco?....you have no problem with unarmed white women being shot and killed through a glass door?... no wonder your side has to steal elections....

This smells like a Waco.

You like what Reno did in Waco?....you have no problem with unarmed white women being shot and killed through a glass door?... no wonder your side has to steal elections....
That was in Idaho you idiot. Ruby ridge.
Typical!

This smells like a Waco.

That was in Idaho you idiot. Ruby ridge.
Typical!
Really did you read it?....

I wonder if a member of ANTIFA did this then I would suspect they would be calling for the arrest of the rest of them or I told you so.

It is wrong that the guy fired his gun but police do this all the time and if not justified then they will be punished.

No, it was a black guy in a suit who fired at her point black through a window. The videos are still out there.

This smells like a Waco.

Patriot who stood for her nation and liberty...I understand if you communist fuckers don't understand piss poor education you have. She stood-up against a corrupt government with more courage than you will ever have Antifa bitch.

No, it was a black guy in a suit who fired at her point black through a window. The videos are still out there.
They will cover that shit up. Has MSM reported on it? Fuck no!

You mean Ashli - the woman who attacked the Capital because she thought Democrats were baby eating lizard people? Ashi wasn't a patriot. She was a deluded lunatic, in thrall to the mentally deranged and criminally irresponsible. Such people aren't to be celebrated, they're to be pitied for being the gullible fools that they are.

What great "freedom" did Ashli stand up for? The freedom to believe anything no matter how impropable or dangerous? The freedom to believe Democrats are lizard people? Or rather does Ashli stand as a warning to you and others what happens when you don't check on facts. Ashli is a warning to what happens to the gullible you believe unquestioningly.

You mean Ashli - the woman who attacked the Capital because she thought Democrats were baby eating lizard people? Ashi wasn't a patriot. She was a deluded lunatic, in thrall to the mentally deranged and criminally irresponsible. Such people aren't to be celebrated, they're to be pitied for being the gullible fools that they are.

What great "freedom" did Ashli stand up for? The freedom to believe anything no matter how impropable or dangerous? The freedom to believe Democrats are lizard people? Or rather does Ashli stand as a warning to you and others what happens when you don't check on facts. Ashli is a warning to what happens to the gullible you believe unquestioningly.
I mean "Patriot" you dumb bitch.

She was shot during the commission of a crime. That's hardly sympathetic unless she was stealing some food in order to feed her hungry children.

More courage and honor than you will ever have you weak piece of shit.

In America we kill terrorists like Ashli Babbitt.
But we don't kill terrorist like Black Lives Matter or Antifa. See you on the combat zone dick face. Oh, guess when I get a bead on you "no face."

Forum List

Back