Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Whatever you say, apologist. There is no 80 million who like what's going on during this inflation crisis.
Yeah no shit it’s a problem. You’re just dumb if you pretend there’s nothing positive going on in the economy simultaneously.

Dumbfuck, the BLS is not the internet. You're truly fucked in the head beyond all repair.
1637786379809.png

Nope. But that's a default answer I've grown to expect from magaturds. Try being less predictable.

Sure does.

As are magaturds.

Your list of everything 'not you' aside, you also forgot Independents who are opposed to the magaturd agenda as well. Please keep carrying on the madness. Assure yourselves a fragmenting minority into the far, far distant future while your defeats are snatched from the jaws of victory time and time again. Independents are going to keep doing this to the magaturds. Better grab some pine, meat.

Not even if they were on fire.

We will see who the minority is come the mid terms next year. The Democrat filth will lose 50-60 seats in the House and several Senate seats. It will be worse than 2010 after two years of The Worthless Negro.

The Democrats are doing a terrible job and unless they can find a way to steal other elections like they did in 2020 then they are pretty well fucked as a party.

There is nothing positive unless you're an illegal citizen banking off the welfare checks. Take off the beer goggles already.
I'm doing great and I'm neither an "illegal citizen" (whatever that is) or on welfare. My 401K and my wife's 401K are at all-time highs; my salary is at an all-time high and my company announced merit increases and bonuses across the board, which were withheld last year due to horrid revenue in 2020.

You must be doing something wrong. That's on you.

I'm doing great and I'm neither an "illegal citizen" (whatever that is) or on welfare. My 401K and my wife's 401K are at all-time highs; my salary is at an all-time high and my company announced merit increases and bonuses across the board, which were withheld last year due to horrid revenue in 2020.

You must be doing something wrong. That's on you.
Well yeah, we still are managing to profit from the Trump economy. But now with the new year coming up. It's a disaster watching gas prices prepare us for massive inflation this early into the Biden Depression. Just watch and see with your 401k. You'll soon need to withdraw from it early if that inflation bill 2.0 gets passed through. Of course you feel like your salary is at an all time high LOL... Once tax hikes continue to go up even more. That "all time high" salary will look like the salary you made 5 years ago. Just watch.

Well yeah, we still are managing to profit from the Trump economy. But now with the new year coming up. It's a disaster watching gas prices prepare us for massive inflation this early into the Biden Depression. Just watch and see with your 401k. You'll soon need to withdraw from it early if that inflation bill 2.0 gets passed through. Of course you feel like your salary is at an all time high LOL... Once tax hikes continue to go up even more. That "all time high" salary will look like the salary you made 5 years ago. Just watch.
LOLOL

Sorry, when a con says to me, "just watch," or "just you wait, you'll see," it signals to me they're wrong, they know they're wrong, and I have nothing to worry about.

And it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden or any president. I'm in a profession that's recession-proof. I'm fortunate enough to do well no matter who the president is.

Again, if you're not doing well, that's on you. Blaming that on Biden is just a loser's whine.

LOLOL

Sorry, when a con says to me, "just watch," or "just you wait, you'll see," it signals to me they're wrong, they know they're wrong, and I have nothing to worry about.

And it has nothing to do with Trump or Biden or any president. I'm in a profession that's recession-proof. I'm fortunate enough to do well no matter who the president is.

Again, if you're not doing well, that's on you. Blaming that on Biden is just a loser's whine.

That's rich. Tell us more how much your profession is recession proof.

That's rich. Tell us more how much your profession is recession proof.
I'm a software developer. Never lost a days work in Bush's 2001 recession, Bush's 2008 recession, or Trump's 2020 recession. IT is like the medical profession -- it's needed even during recessions.

I'm a software developer. Never lost a days work in Bush's 2001 recession, Bush's 2008 recession, or Trump's 2020 recession. IT is like the medical profession -- it's needed even during recessions.

So what state are you in?

Forum List

Back