Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

How about this as proof Biden is doing a great job?

Jobless claims dropped by 71,000 to 199,000, the lowest since mid-November 1969. The drop was much bigger than economists expected.

Now is when you Republicans will start asking what the REAL unemployment rate is. Remember you did that to Obama but then as soon as Trump got in and the unemployment rate dropped .001% you guys suddenly believed the unemployment number was what they said it was? Are you going to flip flop on this again now that Biden is POTUS?
Yes the unemployment rate is down. But you do know the difference between unemployment and jobs, right? Employment numbers for every quarter have been terrible. Of course we could always make the claim you fools made every time something looked good. It was still 44 economy. But no one wants to take credit for such a bad economy. We could also shout that the stock market is Not an economic indicator as you fools did. To date Biden has a net loss on jobs because he shut down jobs and has done nothing to create them.
oh and by the way. If pay increases do not keep up with inflation that is not in any way a win. We have the worst inflation in about twenty years right now

That's next year, and yes, we'll see. As of now, magaturds are a powerless, griping, distraught minority of whining losers.

The thing about whenever Democrats win an election (in this case steal one) their record always shows America what a disaster they are. Potatohead isn't changing the record.

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Did you think that the free money sent by the government might have had something to do with that?
Did you think the bottom 50%ers didn't have to pay rent all those months might have had something to do with that?

Did you even think before posting your bullshit?

Did you think that the free money sent by the government might have had something to do with that?
Did you think the bottom 50%ers didn't have to pay rent all those months might have had something to do with that?

Did you even think before posting your bullshit?
You’re welcome to post the statistics. Otherwise you’re just speculating how much effect this has had.

Prices for homes and rental properties and apartments are rising fast. Much faster than income. I talk to people everyday saying the same thing.

Nobody can vouch for that more than a landlord. I have cancer and my years are numbered. One of my primary concerns is my tenants. Compared to what's around, their rent is more than reasonable and if my family sold the place, whoever buys it would increase the rents dramatically making their lives very difficult if not impossible to continue renting here. My nephew and niece swore to me they would take care of my current crop of tenants after I'm gone. I could care less what they do with the place once or if they leave. But for right now, I want to make sure they are taken care of.

You’re welcome to post the statistics. Otherwise you’re just speculating how much effect this has had.
Do the math.....Free money PLUS what a person makes.
Free rent plus what a person makes.

This isn't rocket science, maybe smoke and mirrors, but not rocket science.

Oh man, of course you're feeling good. You're fortunate to have a great governor DeSantis not let the democrats take control of Florida. Of course you would still be profiting. I bet you would not be this well off living in a New York or California, though lol
I've done well no matter who the governor is as well. As far as NY or CA, rentals and properties are just as high here in some areas as is there in some areas.

I've done well no matter who the governor is as well. As far as NY or CA, rentals and properties are just as high here in some areas as is there in some areas.

Being that Florida hast mostly had Republican leadership for about 20+ years. Of course. But I'd like you to test out this salary you have and live out in those Democrat run states. Your confidence will not be the same, I can bet that LOL

Being that Florida hast mostly had Republican leadership for about 20+ years. Of course. But I'd like you to test out this salary you have and live out in those Democrat run states. Your confidence will not be the same, I can bet that LOL
I broke the 6 figure salary under a Democrat governor and a Democrat president. And I never gave them credit either for my achievements. Again, at least in my profession, it's meaningless who the president is or who the governor is.

Do the math.....Free money PLUS what a person makes.
Free rent plus what a person makes.

This isn't rocket science, maybe smoke and mirrors, but not rocket science.
But how many people got free rent? I mean we are talking about 50% of all earners? That kind of nuance matters.

You’re not fitting his worldview so he’s confused. Fox News told him that if you’re a liberal, that means you are unemployed and live off welfare. Give him time to process.

You’re not fitting his worldview so he’s confused. Fox News told him that if you’re a liberal, that means you are unemployed and live off welfare. Give him time to process.
Something about IT attracts the left. I've worked with very few conservatives over the last 3 decades I've been doing this. But yeah, cons like him have their heads up their ass and it simply doesn't compute for them.

Something about IT attracts the left. I've worked with very few conservatives over the last 3 decades I've been doing this. But yeah, cons like him have their heads up their ass and it simply doesn't compute for them.
Cons aren’t smart enough for IT is I assume the problem.

Maybe come out of Mom's basement, I know lots of conservatives in IT, in my business liberal software generally does not work as well. Too many recreational drug breaks while creating it:badgrin:

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Bidens few months are the result of riding President Trump's coattails.

Bidens policies will have their effect as time passes for the most part

Forum List

Back