Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Nobody can vouch for that more than a landlord. I have cancer and my years are numbered. One of my primary concerns is my tenants. Compared to what's around, their rent is more than reasonable and if my family sold the place, whoever buys it would increase the rents dramatically making their lives very difficult if not impossible to continue renting here. My nephew and niece swore to me they would take care of my current crop of tenants after I'm gone. I could care less what they do with the place once or if they leave. But for right now, I want to make sure they are taken care of.
That could be remedied by your attorney.

I am fortunate not to be an attorney but a real estate attorney could prepare deed restrictions stating anything you wish. I've not seen it done before but I see no reason you could not state that no one shall raise the rent on such and such property for M/M John Doe more than X% per year for one year, five years, or whatever. You don't want to make it too restrictive or you'll destroy the value. The value of a rental property is in direct proportion to the rent received.

If it isn't in writing to survive you and on the record, after you croak, it's whatever the heirs want to do.

You’re not fitting his worldview so he’s confused. Fox News told him that if you’re a liberal, that means you are unemployed and live off welfare. Give him time to process.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Seriously? You don't know what's going on? Have you been in a coma?

GDP: Annualized Growth
2016Q4: 17,812.6
2020Q4: 18,767.8 = 1.3% real GDP growth
2021Q3: 19,465.2 = 5.0% real GDP growth

Employment
Jan/2017: 145,612,000
Jan/2021: 142,736,000 = 2,876,000 jobs lost
Oct/2021: 148,319,000 = 5,583,000 jobs gained

S&P500: Annualized Growth
1/20/17-01/19/21: 13.9%
1/20/21-11/24/21: 28.2%

DJIA: Annualized Growth
1/20/17-01/19/21: 12.0%
1/20/21-11/24/21: 21.6%

Nasdaq: Annualized Growth
1/20/17-01/19/21: 24.7%
1/20/21-11/24/21: 26.1%
And the trillions of dollars being poured into the economy with worthless paper dollars has nothing to do with those figures?

2021-11-24%20Monetary%20Base-X2.jpg

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

EVERYTHING JOE HAS TOUCHED HAS TURNED TO SHIT. Only a crazed leftist would think the economy would be different. Let me guess you have never held a job and if it were not for food stamps you would have starved long ago.

That could be remedied by your attorney.

I am fortunate not to be an attorney but a real estate attorney could prepare deed restrictions stating anything you wish. I've not seen it done before but I see no reason you could not state that no one shall raise the rent on such and such property for M/M John Doe more than X% per year for one year, five years, or whatever. You don't want to make it too restrictive or you'll destroy the value. The value of a rental property is in direct proportion to the rent received.

If it isn't in writing to survive you and on the record, after you croak, it's whatever the heirs want to do.

Trust family--trust lawyer............I'll trust my family. We are all very close.

EVERYTHING JOE HAS TOUCHED HAS TURNED TO SHIT. Only a crazed leftist would think the economy would be different. Let me guess you have never held a job and if it were not for food stamps you would have starved long ago.
I get that assumption about me gives you a false sense of manliness and superiority, but you really just come across insecure and pathetic.

Please hire an attorney. Nothing about you family, this makes easy for everyone. Especially as time goes by.

I'm sorry about the cancer. I've beaten two types so far. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank you very much but there is no way of beating this unless they come out with some miracle drug in the next couple of years. The doctors said my longevity is based on how well my cancer responds to chemo. In the worst case probably less than a year. If it responds well it could go four, five or maybe six years, nobody really knows. It's really all in God's hands at this point.

I get that assumption about me gives you a false sense of manliness and superiority, but you really just come across insecure and pathetic.

The utter decimation of the Democrats here is not just political. It's cultural. I didn't know if I would ever see it but it is underway: the Left is losing the culture now.

Richly deserved, first. Second, what a time to be alive.

True, as I showed on the chart I provided from the Fed.
No, you lied. You said that chart shows we're pumping trillions of worthless money into the economy. We're not. Did you not understand the article I posted??

The huge majority of the increase you’re seeing in this chart is not money printing or new money creation.

It’s an accounting rule change.

You're a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Yes the unemployment rate is down. But you do know the difference between unemployment and jobs, right? Employment numbers for every quarter have been terrible. Of course we could always make the claim you fools made every time something looked good. It was still 44 economy. But no one wants to take credit for such a bad economy. We could also shout that the stock market is Not an economic indicator as you fools did. To date Biden has a net loss on jobs because he shut down jobs and has done nothing to create them.
oh and by the way. If pay increases do not keep up with inflation that is not in any way a win. We have the worst inflation in about twenty years right now
What do you want to do give more tax breaks?

The utter decimation of the Democrats here is not just political. It's cultural. I didn't know if I would ever see it but it is underway: the Left is losing the culture now.

Richly deserved, first. Second, what a time to be alive.
Where women can’t get abortions
Where people don’t believe the news or science
Where gun violence is rising.
Pollution and climate change continue
Like Putin supporters, trump supporters don’t care about his corruption. Or the next republican leader.
Where we don’t believe in free and fair elections
Where whites get to murder non whites

Once again, we see the reprehensible right wishing to see the American people suffer for some perceived partisan gain.

Conservatives indeed hate America.

You can say we "wish" to see Americans suffer but your buffoon leader is actually making them suffer with his policies. Much higher gasoline prices, home heating prices up 50%, most expensive Thanksgiving in history, and every one of his policies hurt the poorest Americans the most. So take that and stuff it in your turkey.

You can say we "wish" to see Americans suffer but your buffoon leader is actually making them suffer with his policies. Much higher gasoline prices, home heating prices up 50%, most expensive Thanksgiving in history, and every one of his policies hurt the poorest Americans the most. So take that and stuff it in your turkey.
Maybe we should give rich people more tax breaks so more trickles down on us.

Forum List

Back