Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

And the rest of the economy, (cough) inflation (cough) and Joe Biden's poll numbers in the tank? I think we all know why you left wingers avoid talking about the whole economy and cherry pick. THEN there's the fact that you assholes constantly try to take credit for things you don't deserve. Why don't you tell us specifically which Biden policies and legislation he signed resulted in the GDP and Jobs you credited to him? No? Thought so, now run away fool. :itsok:
You cherry picked when Obama was president. Perfect example was Trump called Obama a loser for having under 3% growth. Then Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump said that number was unacceptable. But you guys accepted that number from President Trump. Hypocrite much?

Inflation has been in the 2% range for the last ten years before Dementia. Yes, he got us out of Afghanistan, and left 83 billion dollars of US military equipment behind making the Taliban the most well armed and dangerous fundamentalist group in the world. Yes, invaders are still a huge problem in this country. Read any of the reports coming from our Border Patrol. Yes, I want to destroy the planet, the same way we've been "destroying" it for the last 100 years of so. Unemployment is going down because many people ran out of benefits. They have to go back to work now. Don't give Dementia any credit for a problem getting better that he and the commies created.
100 years ago we didn't have India, Mexico and all those Chinese driving cars like we do today.

Unemployment is going down because.....this is the same bullshit argument you made on Obama's watch.

You cherry picked when Obama was president. Perfect example was Trump called Obama a loser for having under 3% growth. Then Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump said that number was unacceptable. But you guys accepted that number from President Trump. Hypocrite much?
Oh I kicked you right in the nuts with that post. Still waiting, specifically which Biden policies and signed legislation give him credit for the jobs and GDP you are trying to steal credit for? There I sent another Dem winger to the thread exit butthurt.

This is a perfect exhibition of the left's gaslighting.

The prices that you see at the grocery store are LOWER than they were when Trump was president. Republicans are just making you think they are higher. The price of gas is considerably LOWER than it was when Trump was president and DROPPING every day. Republicans are just telling you gas costs more. Racists are LYING when mobs of blacks are seen smashing and robbing. 8t is really WHITE people looting. Self defense should be illegal.

We're fighting traffic in L.A. and Orange county California just like in the pre trump days again. Nice to have a normal, intelligant, and decent human being in the white house again.

We're fighting traffic in L.A. and Orange county California just like in the pre trump days again. Nice to have a normal, intelligant, and decent human being in the white house again.

Right, normal and decent, that's Dementia.

Unknown.jpeg

100 years ago we didn't have India, Mexico and all those Chinese driving cars like we do today.

Unemployment is going down because.....this is the same bullshit argument you made on Obama's watch.

It has to go down. The jobs have been there for nearly a year, it's just people getting paid more by the government opted to stay home and play video games than work. The gravy train ended two months ago and now they're running out of money, especially now for the Christmas season.

Before the virus we had a million more jobs than Americans who could do them. How much more do you think it could have grown?

And the rest of the economy, (cough) inflation (cough) and Joe Biden's poll numbers in the tank? I think we all know why you left wingers avoid talking about the whole economy and cherry pick. THEN there's the fact that you assholes constantly try to take credit for things you don't deserve. Why don't you tell us specifically which Biden policies and legislation he signed resulted in the GDP and Jobs you credited to him? No? Thought so, now run away fool. :itsok:
LOLOL

Why would I run away when you literally made the point offered by the OP?

The economy is strong, but not perfect. Rightards ignore the GDP, ignore the job growth, ignore the falling unemployment, ignore the record highs in the stock market, ignore rising wages ... but then talk shout the negatives they can find, like inflation.

That was the point of the OP and you just made it!

:lmao:

OMG a left winger just admitted it ^^^ holy crap! Yes we get it you master race types on the left are convinced you should rule the masses with an iron fist.
I don’t think you understand what “master race” means.

Lol you’re so full of shit. You can’t prove me wrong and you know it.

No, just people like you on here aren't worth the time because you have no interest in having a conversation. You want to be right and everyone else wrong, you get off on taunting people on here. You do it all the time. Which is why I am disengaging from this conversation, because you aren't worth the effort really to engage.

Billy000
If you think things are going good then you are a stupid as I think you are. The price of gas is up. The price of Beef is way up and inflation is on the way.

Just keep lying to yourself. You're good at it. Dumbass.

No, just people like you on here aren't worth the time because you have no interest in having a conversation. You want to be right and everyone else wrong, you get off on taunting people on here. You do it all the time. Which is why I am disengaging from this conversation, because you aren't worth the effort really to engage.
It would have been quicker to simply admit you can't refute the OP.

I think it’s safe to say that if you had facts that countered mine, you would just say them.

Billy000
If you think things are going good then you are a stupid as I think you are. The price of gas is up. The price of Beef is way up and inflation is on the way.

Just keep lying to yourself. You're good at it. Dumbass.
I never denied inflation was a problem. It’s you that’s pretending my facts aren’t real.

Billy000
Your facts don't tell the whole story. Just what YOU want to hear. This country is going to hell in a handbasket with the walking, talking incompetent boob YOU voted for running things. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back