Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

1)The Dow has increased 16.8% under Biden
The S&P has seen more records under Biden than Trump. 63.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

4) The unemployment rate has fallen to 4.6%

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

Please explain what Skidmark *Joe has done to create jobs.

The economy isn’t perfect, so naturally republicans cherry pick the negative and pretend the positive isn’t occurring.

No one is going to pretend inflation isn’t important, but if you pretend it’s the only thing that matters, you sound dumb.

2) The number of people working under Biden has grown by 5.8 million. Trump’s record on this same stretch of time was pitiful.

3) Wages have increased by 3.1% even though this increase has been slower than inflation. $31 per hour average

5) Checking accounts are 50% fatter than they were pre-pandemic. The bottom 50% of earners have 3 trillion more in wealth.

War is peace, Peace is war.....Freedom is Slavery, Slavery is freedom............

the burning and looting of our for 7 months was mostly peaceful.......

Parents at school board meetings are domestic terrorists.....

the FBI raids the homes of journalists to get Biden family diaries but Trump was the danger to a free press....

Things are fine. In fact, now is the time to go out and get a better job if you don’t like yours. Why hate on biden? Go get it. Companies say they cant find workers.
Because those high paying jobs aren't there. They were starting under Trump, but liberals couldn't have that and Biden has ma
It’s amazing the mental gymnastics you people go through to defend such a petty, childish, pathetic, moronic, orange sack of garbage.
It amazes me you think Biden doesn't have dementia.

Trust me I noticed how you couldn’t explain how I was wrong.

At this point it isn't needed because there a lot of threads someone made that was purely cherry picking stories based on context doing exactly what you're doing because they either want to be a contrarian, make sure everyone knows they hate trump for some irrational reason, or just simply want to push buttons. And Everytime they are proven wrong.

You're just one of those 3 allover again. It's tiresome to prove people wrong when there are so many with the mindset of "I am right and you are wrong" over and over and over again.

In other words, you have nothing to refute the OP. We get it. In fact, all you did was provide an example of the thread title.
I do, 1.29 a gallon more today, highest price at the pump since 2013. And with trickle down, every product sold increased in price, so not only does one pay more at the pump, at the stores and restaurants as well.

But you believe people enjoy spending more money on products from an intellectually cruel president who really couldn't care less about middle class and poor people. Hey, keep stringing the loser along.

At this point it isn't needed because there a lot of threads someone made that was purely cherry picking stories based on context doing exactly what you're doing because they either want to be a contrarian, make sure everyone knows they hate trump for some irrational reason, or just simply want to push buttons. And Everytime they are proven wrong.

You're just one of those 3 allover again. It's tiresome to prove people wrong when there are so many with the mindset of "I am right and you are wrong" over and over and over again.
Lol you’re so full of shit. You can’t prove me wrong and you know it.

LOL.

Because those high paying jobs aren't there. They were starting under Trump, but liberals couldn't have that and Biden has ma

It amazes me you think Biden doesn't have dementia.
They were starting under Trump but then..... LOL. Get real. I just heard Von Maur retail store is paying $20 hr.

ROFLOL. Son you do realize that not only does the article you posted have nothing to do with the crap you made up but if you bother to read the disclaimer it states it is an opinion and does not represent JP Morgan Chase or any of its affiliates
How about this as proof Biden is doing a great job?

Jobless claims dropped by 71,000 to 199,000, the lowest since mid-November 1969. The drop was much bigger than economists expected.

Now is when you Republicans will start asking what the REAL unemployment rate is. Remember you did that to Obama but then as soon as Trump got in and the unemployment rate dropped .001% you guys suddenly believed the unemployment number was what they said it was? Are you going to flip flop on this again now that Biden is POTUS?

Don't let the Left Wing turds that stole the election from the American people fool you. President Potatohead is fucking up everything that he touches.

Tremendous inflation, tremendous debt, weakened military, failed foreign policy, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, higher energy prices and a dismal post Pandemic recovery.

You Biden cultists are funny. Your evidence that the economy is doing well is Biden's historic low poll numbers and now even Dem leaders sounding the alarm on the economy, got it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No, the evidence is 5% real GDP growth under Biden, some 6 million jobs added an record highs in the stock market.

You know, the things you can't dispute.

Don't let the Left Wing turds that stole the election from the American people fool you. President Potatohead is fucking up everything that he touches.

Tremendous inflation, tremendous debt, weakened military, failed foreign policy, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, higher energy prices and a dismal post Pandemic recovery.
Ha! Don't you think Trump's tax breaks caused inflation and added to the debt?

Weakened military? Excuse me but he got us out of Afganistan. This old argument about a weakened military is bullshit.

Illegals are still flooding in? How come companies say they can't find workers?

High energy prices are the cost of going green. Do you want to destroy the planet?

What about his infrastructure bill? That was HUGE.

And then there's this

No, the evidence is 5% real GDP growth under Biden, some 6 million jobs added an record highs in the stock market.

And the rest of the economy, (cough) inflation (cough) and Joe Biden's poll numbers in the tank? I think we all know why you left wingers avoid talking about the whole economy and cherry pick. THEN there's the fact that you assholes constantly try to take credit for things you don't deserve. Why don't you tell us specifically which Biden policies and legislation he signed resulted in the GDP and Jobs you credited to him? No? Thought so, now run away fool. :itsok:

Ha! Don't you think Trump's tax breaks caused inflation and added to the debt?

Weakened military? Excuse me but he got us out of Afganistan. This old argument about a weakened military is bullshit.

Illegals are still flooding in? How come companies say they can't find workers?

High energy prices are the cost of going green. Do you want to destroy the planet?

What about his infrastructure bill? That was HUGE.

And then there's this

Inflation has been in the 2% range for the last ten years before Dementia. Yes, he got us out of Afghanistan, and left 83 billion dollars of US military equipment behind making the Taliban the most well armed and dangerous fundamentalist group in the world. Yes, invaders are still a huge problem in this country. Read any of the reports coming from our Border Patrol. Yes, I want to destroy the planet, the same way we've been "destroying" it for the last 100 years of so. Unemployment is going down because many people ran out of benefits. They have to go back to work now. Don't give Dementia any credit for a problem getting better that he and the commies created.

Remember when Trump bragged unemployment was never lower than when he was in office?

Jobless claims dropped to 199,000, the lowest since mid-November 1969.

So Biden beat Trump's number.

And remember Trump bragged no one including Lincoln did more for blacks?

The September 2021 jobs report showed Black unemployment fell at a sharper pace than white, Asian and Hispanic workers.

Forum List

Back