Don't like the Upgrade at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
why change it? It was nothing wrong with the board and now it just looks crazy

What was the purpose of the Upgrade??? Bulletin style was the best

I agree. This whole upgrade SUCKS! There was no need for it, and I HATE the results. Bring back the old forum AND BRING BACK OUR OLD SMILIES! The new ones are STUPID!

Took me about 15min to get used to this new board software. I like the new one better already.
Top ten reasons to like the new board.​
  1. Supports ordered lists​
  2. Full bb code support​
  3. Support for drafts​
  4. Supports file uploads​
  5. Supports centering/justifying text​
  6. Supports tables​
  7. Supports spoilers​
look at this cool stuff
...nice
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Centered text
Right justified​

The following text is spoiler text to read it hit the button

This bb code rocks

I hate this shit. Half the fucking screen is fucking ads and bullshit. This picture threads look like postage stamps. Clearly the "new and improved," is a way for the owners to make more money, not to improve the users experience.

Sorry....it sucks.

Knee jerk reactions are a mistake. CK informed us all that there would be changes, and with changes (especially major ones) come bugs.

I'd suggest giving it some time to see how the site adjusts to the new software before rushing to judgment.

This isn't a bug...this is like replacing your old car and discovering that your wife brought home a neon-pink Yugo with lime green polka dots, bright-orange seats, and lavender shag carpet.

This isn't a bug...this is like replacing your old car and discovering that your wife brought home a neon-pink Yugo with lime green polka dots, bright-orange seats, and lavender shag carpet.
LOL! The visual is amazing in my imagination.

I hate this shit. Half the fucking screen is fucking ads and bullshit. This picture threads look like postage stamps. Clearly the "new and improved," is a way for the owners to make more money, not to improve the users experience.

Sorry....it sucks.
I agree...but I am not willing to leave usmb over it.

Sorry....it sucks.

EXACTLY! This bullshit that this is an improvement for us, is just that, bullshit! There is no improvement for us. Just a way to make money.

Meanwhile, we get the shaft, with a "new improved" sucky board, sucky smilies, and sucky appearance. I hate it, all around!

I agree...but I am not willing to leave usmb over it.

And I agree with you...but I hate bullshit.

Whenever you hear "a better user experience" be prepared to be screwed. Since I am not aware of anyone complaining about the old format (except some whining about rep) this is clearly about money...not about the users of this message board.

Maybe instead of the corporate bullshit about "enhancing your experience," just admit to the users it's a money issue. People are not stupid.

So they want money. Who doesn't? CK said they had to patch alla time. Leaks in the hull, so to speak. What if hackers could get to all your pms or personal info? See what I mean?

I hate change too. I really really do. Hubby wanted to buy me a new digital camera and I said if he did, I would pee in his shoe. NO NEW GADGETRY. I hate it. But...I either deal with it or leave. And I ain't leavin'.

And I agree with you...but I hate bullshit.

Whenever you hear "a better user experience" be prepared to be screwed. Since I am not aware of anyone complaining about the old format (except some whining about rep) this is clearly about money...not about the users of this message board.

Maybe instead of the corporate bullshit about "enhancing your experience," just admit to the users it's a money issue. People are not stupid.

All I got to say is, I'm done for the night posting here. The damn thing seriously hurts my eyes. I'm not kidding. It's hurting my eyes so much, it's starting to bring on a migraine. No thanks! I don't need that!

This is a "user improvement?" BS! It's a money making improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back