Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

View attachment 159932 Reason # 243,087 of why I can’t stand the man.
He’s a pervert.

She has such a fine ass and magnificent knockers ...

And if she weren't my daughter - I might date her!

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Putin tells Trump """I didn't do nothing"" and our AH in the WH believes him over 17 of our intelligence agencies We have a moron in our WH hopefully only for 3 or less years

Well....events have shown that Putin did try to get his candidate into the White House: Hillary.
Still pushing that lie I see among so many others. I’m sure Vladimir and Donny are smiling.
/----/ You're still refusing to offer any proof of the Russian collusion I see.

The Democrat faithful:

"Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,"
Tennyson
/—-/ Nice, but unless it’s recited to rap, libtards won’t understand it. Add some Ho’s and Bitches then spit while you recite it.

What behavior of his do you say is "adolescent" ?
Talking about the size of his dick during a nationally-televised Presidential debate.

Personally insulting anyone who criticizes him.

Constant name-calling, from the GOP primaries on.

His incredibly thin-skinned tweets about teevee shows.

Are you serious?

That's why i said that neither the OP nor myself have the time for this stupidity.

A smart person could probably list several hundred excellent reasons to despise Donald Trump.
Which is why no republican can list one

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.
I do not like pathological liars. I don't like very rich people that cheat workmen. I don't people that will commit treason to this nation for political power.

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.
I do not like pathological liars. I don't like very rich people that cheat workmen. I don't people that will commit treason to this nation for political power.
May I add I don't like trump when so many women called him a molester and sex pervert

View attachment 159920

I can give you a 1000 reasons why civil reasonable people don’t like trump. Let’s take the most recent reason. He just came out saying he believes Putin, a former KGB agent and ruthless dictator, when he says he didn’t meddle in the election.
So he believes a guy who kills journalists over his own intelligence agencies.
That’s some sick stuff and should make everyone wonder what Putin has over Trump’s head.
Above is a room full of pictures of journalists who Putin has murdered because they spoke the truth about him in the Russian media.
Remember Trump said he admires this murderer.
/----/ Since you offer no proof that Putin did interfere then the president has no choice but to believe him.
I have no proof?
Our intelligence agencies have proof and they’ve never wavered from their claim that not only Putin meddled in the election there’s now proof thousands of Russian trolls invaded our social media targeting swing states with lies on Hillary that I’m sure you believed.
How smart are you believing a pathological liar anyway.
/—-/post a link

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating
him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

/—-/ That describes the Clintons. Ever vote for them?

It didn't matter to me whether Trump or Hillary won, I see both as putting themselves ahead of country and using the position for their own means. For example, Trump tossed fire on the NFL kneeling situation and far more partook in the activity once he politicized it. His past battles with the league lead me to question his motive. I also question his belief in Tax Reform and doubt if he'd be as big on it without the provision to eliminate the estate tax.

So far we've seen token success in restoring manufacturing jobs. Much of my resulting opinion of him will be whether he can pull off an American rebound in that area. My initial hunch was that he's playing those folks much the same way as the Democrats play minorities.

I do like his polices more than the prior couple of administrations, it is just that I don't trust him. He had no trouble tossing investors under the bus so that he came out smelling like a rose through business bankruptcies. He may not be a professional politician but all the same he gives me sense of that he doesn't really care, folks are just to be used.

It didn't matter to me whether Trump or Hillary won, I see both as putting themselves ahead of country and using the position for their own means. For example, Trump tossed fire on the NFL kneeling situation and far more partook in the activity once he politicized it. His past battles with the league lead me to question his motive. I also question his belief in Tax Reform and doubt if he'd be as big on it without the provision to eliminate the estate tax.

So far we've seen token success in restoring manufacturing jobs. Much of my resulting opinion of him will be whether he can pull off an American rebound in that area. My initial hunch was that he's playing those folks much the same way as the Democrats play minorities.

I do like his polices more than the prior couple of administrations, it is just that I don't trust him. He had no trouble tossing investors under the bus so that he came out smelling like a rose through business bankruptcies. He may not be a professional politician but all the same he gives me sense of that he doesn't really care, folks are just to be used.
and he bullshits about how great the stock market has risen since he became president Like he had anything to do with it And most foreign countries have gained MORE than we did...... Like the rooster crowing because he thinks he's the reason the sun rises

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.
Perfect illustration of the insane showing us how much they've been brainwashed.

Yep!
He has fallen for the far left media and opinion pieces of the misinterpretation of him by heavy editing of what he says and does and by wrong assumptions. Many have fallen for it.
He is well liked overseas and that's because they don't have american media. :)

Really? Where, exactly?

'Rump is a serial liar with malicious intent. He is morally weak and lacks socially redeeming values. He is a misogynist and a bigot. Dishonesty and fraud describe him.
Perfect illustration of the insane showing us how much they've been brainwashed.

Yep!
He has fallen for the far left media and opinion pieces of the misinterpretation of him by heavy editing of what he says and does and by wrong assumptions. Many have fallen for it.
He is well liked overseas and that's because they don't have american media. :)

Really? Where, exactly?
RUSSIA

Not I, you half-head....
....the former CIA Moscow Station head...

The 'intelligence agencies,' the Deep State, is populated by Obamunists....

Here, from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Get that???

"....thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. "

Obamunists.
Usining lies and conspiracy crap for disparaging our guys on day for honor of our guys and girls who served.

Looks like I hit a nerve in this totalitarian supporter of the Deep State.

Excellent.
Go back home, N. Korea.

I've never been to North Korea.
What part of Korea are you from?
All Americans who fought Nazi's in WWII helped free concentration camps. You are not American enough to comprehend.

"What part of Korea are you from?"

You're not my type.

Step off.

and he bullshits about how great the stock market has risen since he became president Like he had anything to do with it And most foreign countries have gained MORE than we did...... Like the rooster crowing because he thinks he's the reason the sun rises
/----/ "and he bullshits about how great the stock market has risen since he became president "
Bullshits? Uhh Spanky, see for yourself, you deranged loser:

Dow since Jan 2017.jpg

/----/ "and he bullshits about how great the stock market has risen since he became president "
Bullshits? Uhh Spanky, see for yourself, you deranged loser:

View attachment 160007
YES it's done well and would have without the orange pos patting himself on the back ,, and how well did it do with Obama as President?? AND BTW most of the rest of the worlds markets have increased more than ours

Trump is bringing the reality to people that they wish not to see.

He's putting the reals before the feelz so to speak.

ALL LIARS
Media: lying
Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Judges: lying
Sex assault accusers: lying
Scientists re: climate change: lying
Doctors re: ACA: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Intelligence services: lying
Putin: "He means it. I believe him.”

ALL LIARS
Media: lying
Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Judges: lying
Sex assault accusers: lying
Scientists re: climate change: lying
Doctors re: ACA: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Intelligence services: lying
Putin: "He means it. I believe him.”

Yeah, leftists are liars, I have never met a honest one. What, you actually thought that people could keep their doctors? ROFL!

Sad state of affairs, but that's the reality.

Forum List

Back