Don't make a Mistake...

No, it isn't. It was his job to investigate and provide the final report. TWO YEARS and you still don't understand what the fuck is going on?
Oh puhleeze. If he wasn't supposed to prosecute, then why did he indict Manafort and Popodopulous?

Yes, I do understand what's going on. You're coup failed. No collusion. No obstruction.

You're the forum's biggest dumb fuck.

WillHaftawaite see? 2 years and how many times did I post in this thread, and this dumbass still thinks Mueller not indicting Trump means he's innocent.

Mueller passed the information he gained about Papadopolous and Manafort to the grand jury, and Mueller didn't actually go to court to prosecute them.
He actually did go to court. He submitted their indictments. He prosecuted Manafort and Popodopolous, moron. Did he interrogate witnesses? No. He's the guy in charge. He doesn't do they busy work.

Mueller did not go to court to prosecute them. Holy fuck. Show me one court transcript that shows Mueller presenting to the court. Just one.
What does that mean, he didn't interrogate the witnesses himself? He has 19 other lawyers to do that, shit for brains. What do you imagine it means to "got to court?" Do you actually believe that if he doesnt't appear in the trial himself, that he hasn't gone to court?

Have you ever been in a court room? Yes it means exactly that... he didn't try the cases because he wasn't in the court. He was supervising a huge investigation.

I dunno though, maybe he was a Jedi and he was sitting in his office and projected himself into the court. Sounds plausible.

Again, oversight is not an enumerated power of Congress and the SC has held its only legitimate use is to assist Congress in enacting legislation. Since these are criminal investigations and not efforts to enact legislation, Congress has no oversight power to compel the administration to do anything. If the Democrats are still in control of the House when the next budget negotiations come up, they could try to defund the DoJ.

Yeah, no. It is literally called congressional oversight. The powers of oversight, even when not spelled out clearly in the Constitution, have been ruled by the Supreme Court to be implied. It is a vital piece to the separation of powers and the system of checks and balances.

Separation of Powers: System of Checks and Balances
It is a legitimate power only when it is used to help fashion legislation or in the case of an impeachment hearing.

You have to have an investigation in order to gather the information for impeachment. :rolleyes:

Motherfucker! If the prosecutor finds that during the course of the investigation, there was not enough evidence to charge anyone, it's over, you stupid fuck! Next!

You might be dumber than Bripat.

WillHaftawaite another idiot saying Trump is innocent because Mueller didn't recommend Trump be indicted...

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Obviously I didn't spam enough.

WRONG.

YOU DID IT TOO MUCH

Yes, it does, because it isn't MUELLER'S job to decide guilt. That's up to Congress.
Who said anything about him deciding guilt? His job is to decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute. He decided there wasn't any. You Trump hating turds keep trying to imply we believe Mueller is authorized to determine somone's guilt. Only the left believes idiocies like that.

No, it isn't. It was his job to investigate and provide the final report. TWO YEARS and you still don't understand what the fuck is going on?
Oh puhleeze. If he wasn't supposed to prosecute, then why did he indict Manafort and Popodopulous?

Yes, I do understand what's going on. You're coup failed. No collusion. No obstruction.

WillHaftawaite see? 2 years and how many times did I post in this thread, and this dumbass still thinks Mueller not indicting Trump means he's innocent.

Mueller passed the information he gained about Papadopolous and Manafort to the grand jury, and Mueller didn't actually go to court to prosecute them.

Do I need a sledgehammer to get it thru your head?

It's not the paragraph that is the issue.

it's repeating the paragraph 6 TIMES IN ONE POST

Yeah and the point is, I could put up 10 foot tall letters and there are still idiots here that can't grasp a simple concept.

It is a legitimate power only when it is used to help fashion legislation or in the case of an impeachment hearing.

You have to have an investigation in order to gather the information for impeachment. :rolleyes:
lol So what you are saying is there are no grounds for impeachment now so the Democrats have to scrounge around to try to find some. That's what is called a fishing expedition, not an investigation.

No, that isn't at all what I said. I said in order to go for impeachment the Congress needs to have all the relevant information to proceed which includes the Mueller report. What is the purpose of appointing a Special Counsel to do an investigation for 2 years, if when it is done Trump can appoint an AG that just says Congress can't have it?

If Trump did nothing wrong, then he should have asked Barr to turn it over right away and get his name cleared as fast as possible.

You do realize it has already been turned over, right, fuckstick?

No, the unredacted version has not been given to Congress to use. :rolleyes:

Use for what? Only certain members of Congress have clearance to read the unredacted version.. I think 8 of them. How many of them 8 are squawking like your retarded ass is? Hmm, bitch?

Name names if you got the skills, punk.

You were never taught you how to be a good loser, huh?

Motherfucker! If the prosecutor finds that during the course of the investigation, there was not enough evidence to charge anyone, it's over, you stupid fuck! Next!

WillHaftawaite another idiot saying Trump is innocent because Mueller didn't recommend Trump be indicted...

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That the fundamental principle of the American legal system, dumb fuck. Do you actually believe Trump has to prove his innocence? You're dumber than I ever imagined.

Holy shit are you dumb.

MUELLER SAID HE WOULD FOLLOW DOJ GUIDELINES THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT CANNOT BE INDICTED
Irrelevant. Mueller could have stated that the evidence strongly indicates Trump is guilty of obstruction but he will not try to indict Trump while he is in office, but recommends the Justice Department indict him once he leaves office if he believed there was evidence to support such a statement. Obviously Mueller didn't believe there was evidence to support an indictment even after Trump left office.

I wouldn't even need to say it, if some of the dipshits on here could understand a simple principle. :)

The sledgehammer action works on NO ONE on this board.

It is quite simple and concise. There is nothing difficult to understand about it, yet so many people on this forum don't get it after 2 years. There is a DOJ policy to not indict a sitting President, because it is Congress's job to provide oversight. Mueller was quite clear he would follow that policy, yet here we are, 2 years later and Trump supporter after Trump supporter continue to say Trump is innocent because Mueller didn't recommend charges.

Feel free to explain to me why that is so difficult to understand, and why the repetition of correcting posters here works on no one. Repetition is exactly what Trump has done with "No collusion, no obstruction" over and over and over and over... to get his supporters to believe it.
What you don't seem to understand is that, even if true, the existence of that rule didn't prevent Mueller from rendering a decision on obstruction.

Yes, it does, because it isn't MUELLER'S job to decide guilt. That's up to Congress.
And YET Mueller was clear on the fact he was NOT reporting to Congress under the law NOTHING he wrote had to be delivered to CONGRESS. A Law the democrats created.

That's not what he said at all. He had the report written specifically so that the overview of the report was already redacted and could be turned over without Barr making his own.

It literally says in his letter to Barr to give it to Congress. It is in the second paragraph.

1-6defecf43d.jpg

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That the fundamental principle of the American legal system, dumb fuck. Do you actually believe Trump has to prove his innocence? You're dumber than I ever imagined.

Holy shit are you dumb.

MUELLER SAID HE WOULD FOLLOW DOJ GUIDELINES THAT A SITTING PRESIDENT CANNOT BE INDICTED
Irrelevant. Mueller could have stated that the evidence strongly indicates Trump is guilty of obstruction but he will not try to indict Trump while he is in office, but recommends the Justice Department indict him once he leaves office if he believed there was evidence to support such a statement. Obviously Mueller didn't believe there was evidence to support an indictment even after Trump left office.

No, that wasn't Mueller's job and since Comey's fiasco before the election, they agreed that his investigation would not be handled that way. He would investigate and turn over the evidence.

He actually did go to court. He submitted their indictments. He prosecuted Manafort and Popodopolous, moron. Did he interrogate witnesses? No. He's the guy in charge. He doesn't do they busy work.

Mueller did not go to court to prosecute them. Holy fuck. Show me one court transcript that shows Mueller presenting to the court. Just one.
What does that mean, he didn't interrogate the witnesses himself? He has 19 other lawyers to do that, shit for brains. What do you imagine it means to "got to court?" Do you actually believe that if he doesnt't appear in the trial himself, that he hasn't gone to court?

Have you ever been in a court room? Yes it means exactly that... he didn't try the cases because he wasn't in the court. He was supervising a huge investigation.

I dunno though, maybe he was a Jedi and he was sitting in his office and projected himself into the court. Sounds plausible.
No it doesn't, dumbass. You're an idiot who doesn't understand that not every expression is meant to be taken literally. "Going to court" simply means proceeding with a trial. That's all it means.

lol So what you are saying is there are no grounds for impeachment now so the Democrats have to scrounge around to try to find some. That's what is called a fishing expedition, not an investigation.

No, that isn't at all what I said. I said in order to go for impeachment the Congress needs to have all the relevant information to proceed which includes the Mueller report. What is the purpose of appointing a Special Counsel to do an investigation for 2 years, if when it is done Trump can appoint an AG that just says Congress can't have it?

If Trump did nothing wrong, then he should have asked Barr to turn it over right away and get his name cleared as fast as possible.

Use for what? Only certain members of Congress have clearance to read the unredacted version.. I think 8 of them. How many of them 8 are squawking like your retarded ass is? Hmm, bitch?

Mueller has made it quite clear that the report contains more than what Barr said. People that have seen the unredacted report haven't spoken publicly about it... because it is against the fucking law! Until the full report is unredacted in a way that it can be shared with the public, Congress can not go forward with an impeachment where the public can understand the purpose of doing so.

Mueller has made it quite clear that the report contains more than what Barr said. People that have seen the unredacted report haven't spoken publicly about it... because it is against the fucking law! Until the full report is unredacted in a way that it can be shared with the public, Congress can not go forward with an impeachment where the public can understand the purpose of doing so.

TDS level over 9000.

You're a drooling idiot now.

Yeah, no. It is literally called congressional oversight. The powers of oversight, even when not spelled out clearly in the Constitution, have been ruled by the Supreme Court to be implied. It is a vital piece to the separation of powers and the system of checks and balances.

Separation of Powers: System of Checks and Balances

What exactly is your retarded ass on about? No, bitch, you ain't got Trump. You ain't got a damn thing, Fuck You, idiot.

It's over, motherfucker! Mueller investigation is over! Done! No Trump collusion, no impeachment, dumbass! For being a member of "Moveon.org", you damn sure ain't moving on, but I'm here to tell ya: It's time to.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Moveon.org? Are you drinking again? If so you should probably get out of the forum before you make a stupid comment again.

There is no purpose to doing so. No collusion. No obstruction.

As always, the Trump hating turds claim that somewhere there is secret evidence that incriminates Trump, and it always blows up in their faces.

What exactly is your retarded ass on about? No, bitch, you ain't got Trump. You ain't got a damn thing, Fuck You, idiot.

It's over, motherfucker! Mueller investigation is over! Done! No Trump collusion, no impeachment, dumbass! For being a member of "Moveon.org", you damn sure ain't moving on, but I'm here to tell ya: It's time to.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Moveon.org? Are you drinking again? If so you should probably get out of the forum before you make a stupid comment again.

Hey dumbass! Hey you! All the things you see and say about these things are solely in your mind, and personally I think you should be in a Sanitarium, you batshit crazy stupid motherfucker.

The sledgehammer action works on NO ONE on this board.

It is quite simple and concise. There is nothing difficult to understand about it, yet so many people on this forum don't get it after 2 years. There is a DOJ policy to not indict a sitting President, because it is Congress's job to provide oversight. Mueller was quite clear he would follow that policy, yet here we are, 2 years later and Trump supporter after Trump supporter continue to say Trump is innocent because Mueller didn't recommend charges.

Feel free to explain to me why that is so difficult to understand, and why the repetition of correcting posters here works on no one. Repetition is exactly what Trump has done with "No collusion, no obstruction" over and over and over and over... to get his supporters to believe it.
What you don't seem to understand is that, even if true, the existence of that rule didn't prevent Mueller from rendering a decision on obstruction.

And YET Mueller was clear on the fact he was NOT reporting to Congress under the law NOTHING he wrote had to be delivered to CONGRESS. A Law the democrats created.

That's not what he said at all. He had the report written specifically so that the overview of the report was already redacted and could be turned over without Barr making his own.

It literally says in his letter to Barr to give it to Congress. It is in the second paragraph.

1-6defecf43d.jpg
It was improper, unprofessional and perhaps even unethical for Mueller to attempt to control the political aspects of the release of the report. Mueller's job ended when he turned in his report to the AG, and unless asked by the AG, he has no further role in determining what happens to the report. Notice that Mueller has not contradicted anything Barr has said and only comments on the political impact, in his opinion, of the way the report was released. This is just one more bizarre act by Mueller who seems to have a very grandiose notion of his place in history.

Hey dumbass! Hey you! All the things you see and say about these things are solely in your mind, and personally I think you should be in a Sanitarium, you batshit crazy stupid motherfucker.

So you got talking out of your ass, and that's the best you can follow up with?

Even Lindsey Graham has stepped back on Barr and written a letter to Mueller to see if he wants to testify to the Senate, just days after saying they were finished.

1-6defecf43d.jpg
It was improper, unprofessional and perhaps even unethical for Mueller to attempt to control the political aspects of the release of the report. Mueller's job ended when he turned in his report to the AG, and unless asked by the AG, he has no further role in determining what happens to the report. Notice that Mueller has not contradicted anything Barr has said and only comments on the political impact, in his opinion, of the way the report was released. This is just one more bizarre act by Mueller who seems to have a very grandiose notion of his place in history.

That's not true whatsoever. He literally said in the letters to Barr that Barr did not give a true representation of the findings of the report.

Even Lindsey Graham has stepped back on Barr and written a letter to Mueller to see if he wants to testify to the Senate, just days after saying they were finished.
STFU, you looney tooney motherfucker! It didn't go your way. Can we bring you back to a peaceful reality, or no?

It's a beautiful day, bro. Yes, Trump is your president, what he he done to harm you? He's not like that, and it's not like that.

He volunteered for the job to try and do good for us, and so far he's the best president in my lifetime.

Wtf are you on about?

The bottom line is that you're asking for something you're not entitled to, and have no right to.

You're outta gas bro, deal with it.

1trumpdealwithit.gif

STFU, you looney tooney motherfucker! It didn't go your way. Can we bring you back to a peaceful reality, or no?

It's a beautiful day, bro. Yes, Trump is your president, what he he done to harm you? He's not like that, and it's not like that.

He volunteered for the job to try and do good for us, and so far he's the best president in my lifetime.

Wtf are you on about?

The bottom line is that you're asking for something you're not entitled to, and have no right to.

You're outta gas bro, deal with it.

View attachment 259421

You by far have no room to question anyone's sanity.

There were 2 years of investigations, why are people so scared to hear what is really in the report from the man that supervised it?

Innocent people don't react like this:

"When then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed Trump of Mueller’s appointment in May 2017, the report said, Trump slumped back in his chair and said: “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”"

Holy shit are you dumb.

No, that wasn't Mueller's job and since Comey's fiasco before the election, they agreed that his investigation would not be handled that way. He would investigate and turn over the evidence.
Now you're just making things up.

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has marshaled prosecutors, F.B.I. agents and other lawyers to investigate Russia’s 2016 election interference and whether any Trump associates conspired. The team has secured indictments against dozens of people and three companies, one trial conviction and a handful of guilty pleas in the highest-profile political inquiry in a generation.

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done

Clearly, Mueller's team did conclude some people were guilty of crimes and prosecuted them. He could have done the same thing by stating that the evidence indicated Trump was guilty of obstruction but he was delaying an indictment until Trump was out of office, but he knew the evidence was not strong enough for an indictment.

Forum List

Back